Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:26 pm
Zaber Blade
The unison attack by three remnants had thoroughly beaten back Zaber and DMM. They we're both on their knees, brutally injured. Zaber looked at the ground to where he'd seen the coin knocked, and it was gone. He wouldn't have been able to get to it anyways.
"You have any idea's DMM?"
"One. But I'm screwed without any MP."
"I have some left. What's the plan?" DMM silently plucked the red materia from his arm spike and handed it to Zaber.
"I see where you're going with this.... Summon! Ifrit!" The color on DMM's scales shifted from green to red as the summon took place, and blasted both the Remanants and the two of them. DMM and Zaber emerged from the attack not only unphased, but somewhat healed...
"Let's get outta here while their distracted, we've overestimated ourselves..."
"Aww... I wanted to go to Costa De Sol!"
"Give it up already!" He shoved DMM into the air as they both took off. They may have enough strength to flee now, but that was it.

OOC: Let me just explain. Zaber's has a fire materia implanted in his chest, so he absorbs damage from fire magic, like in the game. DMM, when in dragon form, can shift what his elemental strength's and weaknesses are, so he shifted to being strong to fire. Therefore, the Ifrit spell healed them. Sorry to split, but they we're getting owned. xd
OOC: That's the point silly razz

Sabel was hit hard, having the lowest defense of the three, but managed a number of White wind spells, leaving her MP supply completely exhausted, and she and her allies only mildly better off than they'd been before the healing spells. Kuroi lent his support to help Sabel remain standing. "Well...tonight has been interesting..." She muttered, noting the reddish tint on the horizon that signified the approaching daylight. Dawn...that was what that man called me... She scoffed softly to herself. I am no one's freedom from darkness... She thought bitterly.

OOC: White wind is a healing enemy skill, it doubles the amount of the casters HP and heals everyone else the same amount as the one. So even if Sabel healed herself completely, it would only heal them as much as her HP gain was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:11 pm
Vaizel frowned, "Nonetheless you let him walk out knowing more than he should have." He was less than pleased with Vincent's pacifism. In his own mind people like Shinrei should be stopped quickly and efficiently. he glanced behind him at the couple a few tables away. The injured young woman didn't seem to be improving in the slightest. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat for a moment. He had no idea how to help...

Kadaj's eyes widened slightly at the summon, and threw his hands before his face surrounding himself with JENOVA's power. The fire surged over him leaving him gasping. He was not incapacitated in the least however. And watched with a smirk as DMM and Zaber fled. "Things are going well Loz." His gaze then shifted to Sabel, "Nee-chan,... things did not go as planned eh? Perhaps you should have listened, but I knew you would not. Your failure was anticipated." He walked over and laid a hand on her head, "And you can redeem yourself in Mother's eyes." He assured, his eyes glowing strangely.

Loz saw Ifrit a moment before Kadaj, and threw himself behind one of the boulders nearby, The blaze washed over him, singing his hair and cloak. And after it passed he rose slowly. Noting the thin trails of smoke rising from his hair he glared furiously at Zaber's and DMM's retreating forms. One glance at Kadaj prevented him from chasing after the two to avenge his hair-do. Grumpily he moved to stand next to his younger leader. "So Kadaj... How do you think Yazou is doing?" He asked with a chuckle, it wasn't a question that required an answer.

Yazou chuckled, an odd light entering his eyes, "I hope Big Brother finds out... Kadaj is planning on it," He grinned with anticipation. "We will take care of the children as well. Once they are one of us they won't suffer any longer." He smiled, The truck lumbered heavily down the road. Passing an odd grey-haired man who was running desparetally back into town.

Rufus had been listening carefully to the interchange between Slayer 1 and Saerenna. it was all very facinating, and certainly had great potential to assist him and his cause. "Permission to continue Saerenna, I will meet with him. But you are to remain present during the interveiw, and have defensive weaponry ready." Then he hung up the phone. He had his own precautionary measures... but he would prefer not to have to use them.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:07 pm
(( LOL, Ermak's post is very colorful. It's about time I get myself a color, eh?))

Saerenna nodded to the phone, even though it was impossible for Rufus to see it. Then again, it's not like he needed to. Turks would follow the President's slightest whim. After all, loyalty was in their nature. And it could be very rewarding. She turned to Slayer 1. "The President has granted you permission to see him. This way." She commanded, having gotten enough rest from that small respite to be able to walk well enough, and led him through the door that lead to the rest of the floor.

Following a well-known path, she led the artificial life-form to Rufus' office, and opened the door. "We're here, sir." she announced, though it was uneeded, since it was obvious. Bowing to her injured president, she motioned to Slayer 1 to enter, holding her staff in one hand. Then she rested her other hand on her hip, where she kept a knife handy.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:38 pm
Slayer 1 stepped into the room behind Saerenna and regarded the man in the wheelchair, "Rufus?" It asked not sure what to make of the scenario. It had files on the former president's son, and knew what he used to look like, but that was a long time ago, and the ex-turk had grown, and changed dramatically it seemed.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:03 pm
Rufus returned Slayer 1's assessing gaze, his hand rose subconciously to touch the folds of cloth that threw his face into shadows. Watching the robot for a few moments more he made a decision. His hand moved to the small control on the right-hand handle of his seat. The chair backed and turned away from the desk, manuevering neatly until he he positioned himself in full veiw of the robot. "Yes I am Rufus Shinra. You must be Slayer 1, you requested an audience." He made the last a statement, and though the robot could not see his eyes, Rufus watched the android carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:35 pm
Saerenna watched them both, keeping a sharp eye on Slayer 1. Protecting her President was first and foremost in her mind, and she moved closer to Rufus' side. This was a job of high importance, as there didn't seem to be anyone else around. Just her, her President, and this unpredictable robot. She held her staff in plain view, so that there would be no mistake of what she would do if things went awry, and let them converse.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:45 pm
"Yes." It stated simply, "I Wanted To See For Myself What Had Become Of Shinra. I Am Not Impressed. I Am Familiar With The Ideals Of Your Father, But How Have You Run The Company Since His Departure?" Though its voice contained no emotion, it seemed to almost be condescending, it had already seen the state of the Shinra building, which was reflected ironically in the 'state' of its president.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:41 pm
Rufus smirked at the robot's condescension. "My father is dead. Murdered by the same hand which created all the destruction you see... You knew professor Gast, so perhaps you were familiar with another of his works. Is the name "Sephiroth" familiar? No matter. He was the primary cause of the destruction you see. Do your records contain information on the 'Black Materia'? How about the 'JENOVA Project'? How can you, who has been sleeping safely and ignorantly in an abandoned lab, judge anyone who has survived Sephiroth's insanity. The Planet is not as it once was, Mako is no longer a usable resource, the Shinra company was nearly destroyed, I have been rebuilding it. What can you do to assist... if that is really your goal..." He left his comment hanging, as if he doubted the integrity of such a being.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:53 am
"If My Memory Is Complete, Proffessor Ghast Had High Hopes For Sephiroth, It Is A Shame The JENOVA Project Failed. I Do Not Contain Any Information On This Black Materia Nor Do I Know Of The Trials You Must Have Experienced. I Apologize, I Simply Expected Your Surroundings To More Accurately Reflect Your Station. If It Is Your Desire That I Assist, Then I Will Serve As I Was Designed To Serve. Give Me A Target, Or Asign Me To A SOLDIER, And I Will Serve You Well. You Can Find More Detailed Information On My Specifications In a File Encoded 'S-P-1', Password 'Slayer'. In Ghast's Files Stored Here, If They Have Not Been Destroyed..." It still seemed as if perhaps the robot was not happy with the situation, but its loyalty seemed sound enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:22 am
Rufus smiled, things were falling into place. "There is no one left of SOLDIER who is worthy of attention. The JENOVA project did not just fail... it was a catastrophy, and it was not assisted by professor Hojo. But that story can be told later." While he spoke he wheeled his chair back behind his desk typing in the file name and password and surveying the information neutrally. "There is no one in SOLDIER for you, ... but perhaps you would be better suited working for the Turks, a promotion, if you care to think of it like that." His gaze rose and met first Slayer 1, and then Saerenna. "You can accompany Saerenna, assist where she has need of it, and obey the commands she gives you. There are other Turks as well, and your files should be complete as far as they are concerned." He glanced down at his computer screen once again. "Your own files seem incomplete... You wouldn't happen to come with an instruction manual of you own would you?" He questioned softly, with a slight smirk. "Saerenna can help you download information on the Nebelhiem incident as well as Sephiroth, the Black Materia, Meteor and the WEAPONs.... That should help you catch up to date." His hand touched the cloth again, almost in a subconcious gesture or a memory. Then he nodded, dismissing both of them. "You should work well together."  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:43 am
Well, this was an unexpected turn. Saerenna relaxed her grip and defense slightly and looked at Slayer 1. Her new partner, huh? Well, it was the President's orders. She nodded a Rufus with a small bow, "Yes, sir." She once again looked back at Slayer 1, watching him with a new attitude, as she was now expected to work with it. That would make her it's superior now. the Slayer 1 would actually be very helpful. Saerenna was lacking in the strength, close-combat area, and though she had materia, it wasn't leveled up much, nor was it the powerful type. After watching the robot for a few more moments, she nodded and walked over to it, feeling that she might as well be polite even though it was artificial. It would make it easier to work with him. "It'll be nice working with you, Slayer 1." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:35 pm
It looked her up and down appraisingly, seeming to scan her in more detail than before. "You Will Fit Nicely." It said, almost matter of factly. Then turned back to Rufus, "However, I Must Point Out That I Am Not Designed For The Sort Of Tasks Turks Are Asigned To, I Am A Combat/Defensive Machine." It left it at that, obviously asking Rufus for something different.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:30 am
Rufus watched Slayer 1, with impassive silence for several moments. "Are you assuming that you know what Turks do and do not do in these times?" He asked in a calm voice. "On the other hand, if your files came with more precise instructions as to your capabilities, I might be able to better accertain your... usefullness." He fell silent for another few moments, "You will assist Saerenna, you will follow her commands, and she will provide you with what updates you require. Things have changed much since your time, and you should endevour to change to fit them." He waved his hand as if to say the conversation was over, and turned his head back to his computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:03 am
Sofia's smile is wider and she looks rather pleased. "I look forward to that," her mind wanders back to the incidents in the water tank. She crosses her arms and wonders how long it will be until Kadaj's dreams come true. She herself is not interested as much in this dream, but she is hoping to redeem herself from the past.

She hopes at least that some of the children make it back to their hideout, she wasn't too sure how to some of the kids were dealing with the ride. Sofia's mind is still on her past, but she is hoping that with what Kadaj promised, there won't be much of a pst to think on. I'll be damned if those kids don't live. Sephiroth won't be pleased if the Reunion doesn't go as planned.

Looking at the odd man running back to town, she whispers. "Is that something we should be worrying about?"  

AkaneAme

4,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:31 pm
Saerenna scowled at the robot. 'Fit nicely?' As if she were a piece of clothing, or some material item that was expendable?! She started to think that maybe it wouldn't be so nice working with something that viewed her as an object, or not worth it's time. But... it was the Presisdent's orders, and she was not going to go against them for whatever reason. Nodding at Rufus once again, she turned to the door and called, "Come on then, Slayer 1. The President's orders are final, and will be obeyed." she told it sternly. "Let's go to the research floors. They have the best data-filled computers." And she knew her way around there, too. So what if she was trying to make herself seem a bit more worthwhile for this artificial creature's time?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games