Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:34 pm
Saerenna relaxed as Rufus waved his well-being to her. But still, she kept a vigilant watch at the window, determined not to let her president down, possesed by an evil spirit or not. "Aww, what a cute kitty." she remarked to Meru, attempting, but failing to pet it through the glass.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:27 pm
"Ooh! A shiney!" Sabel cried spying a lost gil piece someone must have dropped on the ground. "But what can I buy for one gil...Ooh! I know, I'll buy a flower, guys like a girl with flowers!"

OOC: rolleyes I know, playing Aeris must be getting to me  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:42 pm
OOC: Yesh, I 've dcided to join in on this insanity...

"You shouldn't spend that 'til tomorrow..." A blue-haired man said, grey eyes focused on the ground as he passed Sabel, looking for any cracks to aviod. "You might get good luck for the rest of the day... I think, but that could also depend on which side up it was..." Murdock muttered stopping to look up at the sky and think for a moment. "Or maybe you could give it to me... I wouldn't mind alittle luck today... or would the luck only work for the first person..." He continued looking up into the sky, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:23 am
"Good luck? Okay I won't spend it then, I"ll do anything to win over my future husband heart He shall be mine and I shall take him from any challengers" twisted She challenged to whoever happened to be listening. Then she went back to the door and sighed lustily. "Why oh why did I have to be so irrevocably separated from him?"

"That's no way to speak to your elders sonny! And I don't think I'd want to do business with such a rude young man as yourself." The old man sniffed disdainfully. He looked over at Rufus. "Now that upstanding young gentleman over there looks much more trustworthy than such an irritable young rpscallion such as yourself." With that the codger wandered over to Rufus and rapped him with his cane. "You there, d'you happen to know where a poky haired young man might reside? I was told by some dead flower lady to talk to him something about life or light or something like that..."

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:02 am
"Whos the guy?" Murdock asked walking next to her. "And if hes only on the other side of the door, wouldn't it be easy just to know it down? Or are you an evil spirit?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:30 am
"An evil spirit? I hadn't thought of that...I mean everyone was talking about shinigami and angels of Death earlier, perhaps I am an evil spirit, and my lovely handsome angel of death has banished me from his abode...I must find a way to repent so as to redeem myself in his eyes...but how?" The Jenova clone wondered aloud, seeming to have lost all internal monologue to the great misfortune of anyone within earshot. "Perhaps that comment about chains was too much, I can see how a creature of flight wouldn't want to be fettered down, but how can I explain that it would only heighten his senses to the rest, how it could only benefit..."  

KiyaraSabel

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:44 am
Murdock just stared at Sabel, a slight puzzled look before a slight red appeared across his face. "Chains... um, are you one of those chicks whose into that stuff?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:38 pm
Tifa walked home from a day of shopping. After all, there really was no point in running a bar if there wasn't anything to sell there. Most things she ordered, but the busty woman preferred to buy things herself at times. It made her feel useful. What she saw when she got back to Seventh Heaven, however, was not what she expected. She stopped outside the door and glared at the hole in the wall. "WHAT have you been doing to this place while I was gone!?" she demanded, putting her hands on her hips and turning her scowl to the many people clustered around. With a few purposeful steps, she took out her keys and used them to open the locked door. Seeing the man with metallic wings, she protested, "Vaizel, what HAS been going on here?" Then she noticed his company and looked taken aback at the presence of the ShinRa President. "And what's HE doing here? Don't tell me Avalanche is allying itself with ShinRa!? That's... that just makes no sense, we're ANTI-ShinRa. Or have you captured him and held him hostage because of one of your haywire plans?" Being frustrated, she took it out on the nearest thing she could and slammed the door closed, wedging it in place with sheer force.

Saerenna was about to rush in when she noticed that the door had opened. She had to protect her president! Especially when he was trapped around so many strangers. Unfortunately, the door closed just as she reached it. When she tried opening it, it wasn't exactly locked, but it wouldn't budge either. "That's not fair." she muttered, pouting.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:45 pm
When Tifa passed, Murdock couldn't getting a slight nose bleed after lookeing at her... ah, assets. He kept gazing at her until the door slammed shut with, shaking him out of his daze. 'Damn shes hot...' he thought, shaking his head slightly before looking at Saerenna. "Um, I guess you want to get in too?" He asked, trying to wipe away the blood.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:51 pm
"Of course I want to get in!" Saerenna exclaimed, running over to gaze through the window again, "That's my priesident they've got hostage in there! He's been posessed, too! I need to protect him with my Turkish powers!" she yelled to Murdock, leaning against the window. "Wait... why do you want in? You aren't in on this sceme are you?" the female Turk demanded.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:01 pm
"Um, no, I just got here... but the reason why I'm here is because on the way home a black cat crossed my path and the only way to cancel out the bad luck is for me to take the long way home... why do you want to get in?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:13 pm
"Like I said! I need to get to my President! He's alone in the enemy base! If we lose our leader to the enemy, then we lose the game! Didn't you read the user manual before playing?" Saerenna asked, throwing her hands up in the air and slowly sliding to the ground in defeat. "It's going to be a game over, I just know it. And the last time I saved was back in ShinRa HQ. That means I'll have to do this all over again!" she said, pouting and shaking her head, "No victory theme for me..."  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:14 pm
"So very very cruel is fate crying " Wept the Jenova Clone. "We are so unfortunate... separated by such an inpregnable barrier...our true loves are trapped within...And everyone is 'into' that, some people just don't know it yet, once my Angel of Death is acclimated to the situation I am assured he will be quite pleased to discover my....methods..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:18 pm
Murdock just stared at them. "...Ooookay, let me try getting in and I'll see what I can do to help you..." he offered knocking on the door. "Um, Hello? Could the lady with the hot body open up this door? I want to talk to her..."  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:31 pm
"Hey, I never said he was my true love!" Saerenna protested to the lovestruck woman, "You can't have intimate relationships with your boss! That goes against everything, right?" she asked worriedly. She didn't like Rufus like that, she just felt an overpowering need to protect him at every minute.

Tifa looked confused as someone knocked on the door. Lady with a hot body? Who could the guy outside be talking about? She looked around and realized that the only lady there was herself. "Um... who are you?" she called through the door, "You don't happen to be a repair man, are you, because it seems our toilet has overflowed." she said, taking the door knob and attemting to open the door, finding it stuck fast in place. "And do you think you can fix the door while you're at it? I think it's wedged in. I supposed if I kicked it really hard..." the dark-haired woman mused.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games