Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:42 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and sets her hammock up in the new corner, then turns feral and hops into it* Hiyo furries! ^.^

*waves*
Hi Lloxie!

*blinks, yips, then pounces at Doomie* Hiyo! Hehe. ^^ *nuzzles* How're you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:43 pm
gothic_moose
I hope this works ^_^

*Takes off bling and puts on hand wraps bought from the guild store*

The link doesn't work. sad  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:44 pm
gothic_moose
I hope this works ^_^

negative  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:45 pm
DoomNeko
gothic_moose
Vashyyk
gothic_moose
Anyone want to be in an Avatar Contest?? I'll give AFG members a discount ^_^

sure i guess
o.o!! YAY!! It's 300g to enter, but for AFG members 200.....^_^

Hmm... sounds interesting. I'l pay full price to enter though, makes it more fair for those not in the AFG. sweatdrop
o.o!! YAY!  

Geerawrd.145

Geerawrd.145

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:46 pm
gothic_moose
This one works!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:47 pm
The second time you posted it, it goes through.

Unfortunatly, you only show the names of the poeple and not the avatars also.  

Eddily

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:48 pm
gonk AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMFG!!!!! WHY DO THE MOST DESCUSTING GUYS COME AFTER ME!!!!!!! well.... ok so this was the least discusting guy to come after me but STILL!!!! IT'S HORRIFYING!!! some guy from gaia.... i don't know him at all but he keeps iming me for stupid crap like demanding me for my stuff.... but he imed me this time demanding me for buttsex! argh! i have nothing against it but it's not my thing and it's just wierd to have someguy you know is 13 demand buttsex from me!!!! stressed gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:49 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*scampers in and sets her hammock up in the new corner, then turns feral and hops into it* Hiyo furries! ^.^

*waves*
Hi Lloxie!

*nuzzles*
I'm fine, finalyl got around to reaching this palce. ^_^
'Tis a nice setup for the guild 3nodding  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:58 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

*waves*
Hi Lloxie!

*nuzzles*
I'm fine, finalyl got around to reaching this palce. ^_^
'Tis a nice setup for the guild 3nodding

*nods and yawns slightly* Yup. A whole forum, just for the AFG! Yay! ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:00 pm
Starlight
gonk AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMFG!!!!! WHY DO THE MOST DESCUSTING GUYS COME AFTER ME!!!!!!! well.... ok so this was the least discusting guy to come after me but STILL!!!! IT'S HORRIFYING!!! some guy from gaia.... i don't know him at all but he keeps iming me for stupid crap like demanding me for my stuff.... but he imed me this time demanding me for buttsex! argh! i have nothing against it but it's not my thing and it's just wierd to have someguy you know is 13 demand buttsex from me!!!! stressed gonk

Oh jeez that's creepy, sorry to hear that. The beard you gave me has a bid for 3k though. smile  

Eddily

Selevol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:01 pm
Eddily
Starlight

Oh jeez that's creepy, sorry to hear that. The beard you gave me has a bid for 3k though. smile

lol that's not too bad... right now i'm just working on a masterpiece ^_^ mmm..... masterpiece..... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:02 pm
Starlight
Eddily

lol that's not too bad... right now i'm just working on a masterpiece ^_^ mmm..... masterpiece..... whee

A drawing? of what?  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:05 pm
Starlight

just get a mod lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:10 pm
Vashyyk
Starlight

just get a mod lol

Actually, there's not much we can do about offsite happenings. In fact, chalk that up to "nothing" for off-sit interactions.  

siryn

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:11 pm
siryn
Vashyyk
Starlight

just get a mod lol

Actually, there's not much we can do about offsite happenings. In fact, chalk that up to "nothing" for off-sit interactions.

ack I was thinking pm not im razz my bad, ignore my post  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games