Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm
*was in soo much pain that if i spoke i would scream in pain*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm
"I guess I shouldn't have asked..." She walked over to him and bent down. Momo took out a first aid kit and patched up the wound "You always get into to much trouble..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Seiko laughed lightly."At least its out."She said to him leaning against and undamaged wall. She tossed the bloody chair leg to the floor completely unphased by the gore from the wound.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 pm
it was those... damn Inumaru's...... they set me up  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm
Momo really couldn't stand blood and was quite disgusted and wanted to leave. She sighed as she was able to stop the bleeding. "I suggest you go to the hospital Tatsumori-san." she said standing up and started to put things away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:02 pm
......... that won't be necessary *his wound started to heal on its own*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:42 pm
Reiba didn't flinch when Hunter hit the back of her head. "I will, thank you. It's just your fault for being pissed off by my actions, not my fault for pissing you off." She muttered flatly. When she noticed that he fixed her painting, she was a little perturbed. "I was going to keep it that way. Mail it to my folks back home..." So she took her brush and streaked the line straight across it again. Then she took her canvas away. "Alternate it again, and your canvas won't be the only thing left in shreds."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 pm
Hunter said "if you didn't try to read me the right act i wouldn't get pissed off." he wrappe dhis arms around Reiba's arms. "you know that you liked it the way i made it. besides if you dystory my canvas i can just make a new one." he took the brushes and fixed the painting again.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:59 pm
Reiba looked at her painting again, looking at Hunter emotionlessly. "Just leave me alone." She growled, yanking her arm away from him. She took her nails and slashed through through the canvas. "Let's see you repair that." She murmured, walking out of the classroom.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm
Momo walked back into the classroom as Reiba walked out. She looked at the canvas torned. "What did you say to her Hunter?" she asked looking at it.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 pm
Reiba ran all the way back to her dorm. She lived in the tenement building on the side of the campus because she couldn't afford anything else really. Plus, it was right there. When she got inside of her room, she began crying. People... just don't understand. She repeated over and over in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 pm
hunter said " she threanted to kill my canvas if i fixed her painting. i did and she dystroed it. He be gane to fix the canvas. when he fixed it and smirked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:16 pm
Reiba drew the angle of his face, the way his hair fell over his eyes, and the playful grin that gave him that same look that made her fall in love with him. "Well... You're all finished... Miyaki-san." She smiled at the painting, her tears finally dried up after a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Momo sighed "I wonder why..I mean it was really nice of you to do that for her..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:20 pm
Reiba finally composed herself, but she stayed in her dorm. "School's almost over anyway.. I'll just skip the rest of the class." She muttered, cleaning her room out. She left the door open so that she got some air flow, and so that she could sweep the dust out.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games