Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:38 am
Louis remained silent. He did not even try to have her listen to him or to stop her. She had hit him hard with her comment about begging. He could feel the bitter aftertaste in his mouth. Yet, he just felt sad. As usual Angeles was filled with anger and fear and she had not listened to him. She had not understood a single word of what he had said.

He never offered her to integrate the Unit. He had said 'with us' not 'for us' which meant that she was her own leader. He would never try to command her.

As for the explosive, he had offered to help her build it, never did he mention keeping it with the Unit members. He thought she wanted to build it, so he was offering her the means to do so. He could not care less about that technology.

Angeles had not understood anything and now he was hurt even more than before. In times like that they needed to bound and yet, they were unable to even work together for a limited time.

What was the point? Why going on fighting for that balance? The Leader of the Unit was filled with doubts more than anyone would guess. The death of the Queen was a blow to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:50 am
Alexandria slowed down when she wanted to and stopped to sniff at some grass and began eating. Angeles put her hand to her face and then ran her hand through her hair. She sighed and closed her eyes before slipping off her horse and patted her neck before going hunting, but not for her own kind, but for herself; she needed to feed.

As she stalked along the dark alleys, the best place to find people that no one would miss. However, her mind was elsewhere. The explosive appeared to be human made, the silver was a dead give away, but then again, it could have been made by a very desperate vampire or werewolf, but she doubted it.

She stopped and looked at the floor of the alleyway concentrating on the image of the bomb in her mind. She bent and began to trace the image from her mind into the dirt. It was a simple explosive it seemed, but it was devastating to any, even human. This required some more research and she began searching through her own memories. The explosive was not large enough to hit the crowd surrounding the pyre. Instead it had only really hurt one person: the vampire girl. The Blessed member had not known about the bomb, but that meant nothing. She doubted that the Lycans would bomb the funeral pyre of their own queen, and the ones placing the flowers around the pyre were only vampires, but that meant little as well. So far, it seemed that a human or a vampire was behind the attack.

Suddenly though, a knife was placed to her throat and she stopped in the middle of her thoughts.

"Don't yell, don't talk don't even breathe," said an excited voice. Angeles closed her eyes briefly before turning around and bearing her fangs, pushing the human into the shadows and his surprised scream was cut short by her fangs.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:04 am
Emilia was back in the outskirts of the town. She was as calm as could be when she heard a squeaking noise. She raised an eyebrow and walked nonchalantly towards the direction of the faint noise.

The sight of the scene made Emilia chuckled. She burst laughing without hiding.

"Yack! I would not want to eat that!" she teased the vampire.
Yet the scent of torn flesh and blood was enticing. She closed her eyes and passed a hungry tongue on her lips.
But when she reopened her eyes, Emilia did not make a step. The werewolf was not foolish enough to put herself between a vampire and its prey. Especially when the vampire was Angeles!

Instead Emilia leaned against the closest building, looking at the scene amused. She noticed a sketch on the dirt at the feet of the now dead human but it had been stepped upon and she could not care less if Angeles had artistic inspiration right before eating!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 am
Angeles' eyes lifted to find another member of the Unit, a werewolf this time. She closed her eyes and finished the man off before letting him fall from her fangs. She stood and licked her lips clean before walking over and kicking the drawing further beyond recognition.

"Better to eat scum than someone important," she said looking over to the werewolf, "otherwise people get upset, go out to try to kill you, so on and so forth," she shoved her hands into her pockets and eyed the werewolf, her thoughts entering her mind, she was not here because of Louis. She turned and began walking down the alleyway, "you can have the rest if you want," she said walking into the shadow and stopping as something else crossed her mind.

The werewolf, Emilia, had seen the same werewolf she had seen in the hospital, the Lycan member, she turned and walked back out and looked at Emilia, "I would think that you would be concerned about the company you keep."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

"Getting better Erik?" Erik moved his arm in one quick motion, the whip started to wrap around his arm. "Much, what do you ask of me?" He clenched his fist when his arm was completely wrapped. "How do you feel about murder?" Erik shrugged. "It depends mostly, you know that I think of murder with no reason." The shadow in the trees laughed. "Do not worry, I think you will like this one, I have discovered more information about the vampire that "killed" you." Erik stopped moving. "What did you have in mind?"

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:20 am
"You got a point!" spoke back the werewolf. She looked at the body dropped on the floor.
"Well I thank you for your grand kindness but I will pass on that one." she answered at Angeles's offer.

As usual Angeles was reading her mind. Emilia sighed, she could feel it, sadly she could not prevent it.
"Anything useful down there?" she asked poking her skull with a finger.

The vampire's remark surprised her though and Emilia pushed herself away from the wall against which she was leaning.
"What do you mean?" Emilia truly knew not who she was talking about. In that dark alley, the thought of the lone wolf she had met was not on top of my list.

"If you are referring to the Unit members, sadly I don't have my word to say on the subject." she joked, yet she knew that the white hair vampire was not speaking of any of them.

"Who are you talking about?" she asked.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:36 am
Angeles remained silent for a moment, closing her eyes briefly before shaking her head, "never you mind," she said with a sigh, "inform Louis that the bomb was most likely constructed by a vampire or a human and to look for suspects within the major factions of the corresponding species. I'm sure he'll be thrilled to hear that."

Angeles shook her head and turned again, lifting the arm of the body and began dragging him back out of the city and into an area with dirt and bent and began digging a grave for him. Being a vampire was she was she was still religious, if his body was not going to be eaten, it was going to be buried.

The hole was bout two feet down before she took a break and sat on the ground, considering the many offers she had for the units. True, Louis' offer meant that she would work with the unit rather than for, but she new that she would still be expected to follow their rules and regulations. She would be as much a slave to them, especially if she allowed herself to be surrounded by the various humans, werewolves and vampires who had years of experience to stop her if she decided to quit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:55 am
Emilia grunted at the vampire's answer.
"You and Louis sure make a great couple! Do this, do that, but giving explanations? Nah...you are but lower beings and don't deserve to know. You just allow us to live." she spitted on the floor.

"If you have something to tell to our Leader, you'll do it yourself Angeles. I thought you were different from the others, but I see I was wrong. You warn me like a kid and keep me in the shadow like one. I guess I'm just a pup to your eyes. I thought that after all those years I had deserved a little more than that..."

The wolf was angry again and disappointed. She turned in the opposite direction from the vampire and headed back for the woods! She needed to calm again. She hated her temperament, but so she was.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm
Angeles closed her eyes and leaned back against the ground, inhaling lightly the sent of freshly dug soil before opening her eyes with a growl and she kicked the body into the hole and covered it. She closed her eyes and began to carefully follow the werewolf's scent out the other side of the city. Louis could go without knowing what had happened for all she cared, but sitting back and allowing the werewolf to commit metaphorical suicide was not something she was going to let happen.

When she finally caught up to her Angeles cut her off and gave her a serious and dark look, "don't insult me werewolf," she said in a low tone, "know that the things I do I do because it would be better that I do so. If I don't tell you something its to make sure you don't do something stupid or worse. I don't know you as much as you think I do it seems and I'm rather getting tired of being lobbed in with the rest of my kind, especially those like Louis.

"You want the answer to your question? Your wolf friend that you have met this night is a member of the Lycans. There is my warning and explanation, have a lovely night."

Angeles then turned and walked back towards her horse, hoping to find the animal before sunrise.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:04 pm
*Mr Neverar*

"So this is it? I just kill?" Erik asked. "Yes, I don't know where or when you'll find him, but he is in the area." Erik nodded. "Goodbye, I will see you later." The wolf nodded. "Addio Erik, per ora ..." Erik sighed, now he had two problems. He hoped to find the vampire sooner than later.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:15 pm
Emilia was not fully surprised to find herself face to face with Angeles. The vampire was obviously annoyed and angry and so was the werewolf.

Yet Emilia had to acknowledge that Angeles was indeed different or else she would already be dead...well maybe not dead dead but dead dying for sure...the werewolf was fully aware of her comparative strength against the noble vampire and she knew that although she would put up a good fight, the end was already known to both of them. In any case, Angeles was letting her live..and she answered her question.

"I guess even after hundreds of years bumping into each other, we cannot say that we know each other." she answered with a whisper. That was her way to apologize, because she would not say she was sorry, although she sort of was for comparing Louis and Angeles.

"Thanks." she barked at the night as Angeles turned her heels and left the werewolf quite sighing.

"So that hot wolf is a Lycan...what does she think? That I would rush and try to kill him? I could! That'd be fun. I think she's right, she does not know me as much as I thought...after all I have several known members of my family amongst the Lycans yet they still breath...sadly..."

The werewolf sighed and sat against the closest tree. "A long night..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:28 pm
Angeles wandered around and finally found Alexandria standing where she had left her and she petted the horse then nuzzled her face into her neck and sighed. She needed a break. Or rather, she wanted one, but not a vacation, she had not received any marks in a long while, and she felt off her game. She breathed the scent of her horse before getting back up into the saddle and turning to walk farther away from the city. The lives of the 'living' were beginning to tire her.

However, she had more work to do. She would have to find a member of the Fangs or Blessed and interrogate them.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:41 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik meditated, returning to his past for a little while. He wasn't sure about some things so he had to remember everything that got him this far. Even how his blood mixing, this was basically what he lived for.
You're a duelist are you? No discipline!
I have more discipline than you'll ever have, I'll prove it!
You really proved it, get up already.
No! I was so close!!!
Respect your efforts, it's your real first step...kid...
Erik shuddered, that was probably where it started. "I'd almost forgotten about that, it was when I learned truly." He said to himself then went back to meditating.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:46 pm
Emilia stayed a while at the foot of that tree. She relaxed, or at least tried to. She thought about her encounter with Erik, then with Angeles. She could see the lone wolf being a Fang, yet he did not quite fit the profile. She wished he were not. She could have been outrageously flirtatious with him. Maybe Angeles was right, maybe she shouldn't have asked. Maybe she was wrong, knowledge was a strength.

"Oh well we shall see..." she concluded aloud and stood up.

"Let's find Louis and gave him the message!" she added to herself and started running for the city in search of the leader.

She found him easily enough. He seemed even more pitiful than ever. The werewolf sighed and spoke first.

"Louis I have a message from Angeles." the werewolf started. She froze when Louis gazed at her with a strange expression. What the hell happened between the two?! I mean I know Louis is sort of crazy over her, but what is That for a look...?!

"Yes?" asked the vampire.

"The bomb was most likely constructed by a vampire or a human and we should look for suspects within the major factions of the corresponding species." she repeated.

"Oh..." Louis's expression was gratitude and disapointment.

"Everything okay?" asked the werewolf with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, yes..." answered the vampire with a non-convincing voice.
"Have some rest, we'll start tomorrow. I'll spoke to the others."

Still not convinced but not wanting the leader to start crying on her shoulder, Emilia headed back to her mansion.
It was close to 4am and dawn would be there quite soon enough, yet at the last minute, she changed her direction.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik closed his eyes again, moving on to a few years ago, it seemed like an eternity since he'd last thought of these things, just revenge. But he still continued to shuffle through memories he had never thought he'd need.
You! You killed them all!
Really now, prehaps you should join them.
You...I will kill you.
To answer your previous question, yes I killed them, now die, it's all you deserve.
It was just another time he didn't appreciate. But at least it passed, it was over. He nodded he was shaking a little, remembering the violence. "I need to get a hold of myself...it's the past."

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games