Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Music School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 pm
NekoLover1994
"Thats not the point, you have me and my sister that care about you. We would never want you gone." Suzume wrapped her arms around Emi and hugged her," We would never want you gone."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Suzume frowned," Because I was worried about you! I heard what you told this person and it isn't true, i couldn't stand it if you were gone!"
Emi_Inusuki
she looks up "why are you out of class

"one person compared to the millions that have pushed me aside

She closed her eyes "satill not much of a difference ive seen the hardest parts of life... even as a baby people didnt need me around im useless  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm
Suzume sighed," You have to face it, sometimes you feel left out and alone but you always have one reason to stay in a place where you have friends. IN this case it is me and my sis, Mist is your friend too so never forget that." She smiled
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
"Thats not the point, you have me and my sister that care about you. We would never want you gone." Suzume wrapped her arms around Emi and hugged her," We would never want you gone."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Suzume frowned," Because I was worried about you! I heard what you told this person and it isn't true, i couldn't stand it if you were gone!"
Emi_Inusuki

She closed her eyes "satill not much of a difference ive seen the hardest parts of life... even as a baby people didnt need me around im useless

I amz a kittin

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume sighed," You have to face it, sometimes you feel left out and alone but you always have one reason to stay in a place where you have friends. IN this case it is me and my sis, Mist is your friend too so never forget that." She smiled
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"i am alone  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm
"I'm here and I will never leave."
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"i am alone

I amz a kittin

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"i am alone

Shadow:no your not so stop saiding it  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"i am alone

Seh snaps her fingers and reappers outside in a tree  

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm
Suzume sighed and walked back into the classroom to look out the window.
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki
NekoLover1994
Emi_Inusuki

"i am alone

Seh snaps her fingers and reappers outside in a tree

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:09 pm
*smoke appers in the classroom and a girl with brown hair wearing ninja cloths jumps out of the smoke and lands on Mist's desk*
Mist:what the f**k
Yui:yo
Mist:Yui
*then two girl twins walk in and hug Mist*
Rose and Snow:hi Mist
Mist:Rose Snow
*then a girl in a white dress with silver hair and blue eyes walk in*
Mio:hello Mist
Mist:Mio  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:14 pm
Kisomay looked at all the people and backed up to her seat
Mio Night12
*smoke appers in the classroom and a girl with brown hair wearing ninja cloths jumps out of the smoke and lands on Mist's desk*
Mist:what the f**k
Yui:yo
Mist:Yui
*then two girl twins walk in and hug Mist*
Rose and Snow:hi Mist
Mist:Rose Snow
*then a girl in a white dress with silver hair and blue eyes walk in*
Mio:hello Mist
Mist:Mio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:15 pm
Mist:why are you guys here
Yui:the twins want to play
Mist:can you guys wait after school
Rose and Snow:no we want to play now
Mist:fine  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:20 pm
Emi walks back into the classroom taking her seat in the back she saw the new people but she was to busy wiping tears from her eyes to care  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:23 pm
Kisomay glanced back," Aren't we in the middle of class?"
Mio Night12
Mist:why are you guys here
Yui:the twins want to play
Mist:can you guys wait after school
Rose and Snow:no we want to play now
Mist:fine

I amz a kittin

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm
Shadow:im going to the roof
*Shadow leaves the classroom*
Mio:was that Shadow
Mist:ya
*Rose and Snow starts to play around with Mist's melt arm*
Mio:Rose Snow stop that  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 pm
Suzume glanced back at her and smiled.
Emi_Inusuki
Emi walks back into the classroom taking her seat in the back she saw the new people but she was to busy wiping tears from her eyes to care

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:25 pm
Kisomay sighed and walked up to Mist," Do you think I could go talk to shadow? I don't want to bother him if he's in a bad mood..."
Mio Night12
Shadow:im going to the roof
*Shadow leaves the classroom*
Mio:was that Shadow
Mist:ya
*Rose and Snow starts to play around with Mist's melt arm*
Mio:Rose Snow stop that

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash