Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 am
Rogu was feeling strange, the burning was gone, however he felt like something was entering his body, something dark and huge...he was unsure what was going on and he didnt know what to do, purple flames began to burst out of his wound burning his brothers hand and engulfing rogu.

Aku jumped back, his brother was having a strange affect to his stab, he had never used purple flames before, and they seemed to be engulfing his brother as well, and his brother eyes...no longer looked sane.

Rogu mind began to fade...everything was turning red and his body felt like it was burning....it was painful and strong. And it was bitter. His feelings seemed to change, his tail changed to black and extremly furry, his eyes changed from there blue color to one purple eye, and one red eye. His fangs began to grow as well as his claws...he could no longer control his body as he went into a pounching stance. He leapped at Youki and swong his right claw, the purple flame surrounding his body.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:22 am
Youki feel the power of Rogu increased suddenly. It is very familiar to him...the purple flames. As he thought, this dumb cat cannot control the dark power as his strength is still too weak and he is barely in awakness now. The cat is attacking him from behind and dodges it with his teleporting skill. "Your highness, please step back..." As he pull his guns out from the back he do a curve bullet shot with light damage to Rogu. But does that really hurt him? Maybe a little scratch as he is in berserk mode right now.

All of this happen on the day he newly transfer to the school. He somehow blame himself bringing bad luck to all of them. Rogu has gone crazy 'cause of some dark force. Was it the bullet Youki shot? "Sensei! What did you do to him?"

"Just some taming trick..." He put back the guns behind and posing a kind of spell casting. "Aku, I need you to slow down his movements for me." He grins while saying that. "See if you like to eat dirt from the underworld, brat." And start to cast a spell with a weird language. "Bon Bara Yura Masarakoto Bon Ataru..."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:36 am
Aku was unsure if he should trust Youki in the slightist, the bullet he shot him with seemed to have done this strange thing to his brother, and if he went anywhere near him the flames might just engulf him as well. However he couldnt torture his brother like this so he would rather change him back. Thinking this he grabbed his brothers arms, holding him still for a sort while.

Rogu was now trying to kill anyone who got in his way, his flames burning anything nearby. As Youki shot him it gave him a cut, but it healed almost instantly. Once he turned to were youki was now standing his back was grabbed by his brother, his flames burning his arms rather quickly and if he wasnt if full form he would have died already. Rogu began thrashing about cutting his brother with his claws to let go...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 am
Naoto couldn't stand there and watch. He use himself as a bait and attack Rogu by using water magic, trying to make Rogu to let go off Aku sensei. "Over here! Your opponent is me!" It is said water is able to put out fire, but not hell fire...That was just plain water. Unable to purify evil force. I hope I am able to hold him as long as I could before the spell casting is done...

"...Oon baro masagi ata! KAI! " Youki finally finish reading the spell. A small black hole appear in front of him. Disgusting black tentacles coming out from the hole and pull Rogu in. The black hole is like a door of underworld sucking demonic powers. Once Rogu has go through the door, he will sure return to normal.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:01 am
Rogu in his anger broke free from aku, sending his brother flying at youki, he himself began to fight the creature that came from the black hole, he began to cut at it and jumped into the hole to finish the creature, however he came out of the other side with the purple flame weakened, not gone but weaker than what it was before. Rogu was able to get some of his mind back as well. "What have you done to be YOUKI!!". His features were now shown, his tail was split in two and had taken a black fur and wild look, his fangs were sticking out of his mouth and over his bottem lip, his eyes had changed to purple and red, and his ears had gained the same fur as his tail. While he was like this he seemed to scratch the ground with his longer and sharper claws, cutting the ground like butter.

Aku was surprised by how quickly the situation changed, and he was more surprised by the new look that his brother had, now that it was easier to see..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:23 am
((does that mean I dont have to edit my post o.O))

Youki injected something into Rogu's neck. That will help Rogu to return to his normal dumb cat form. Rogu is still being impolite to Youki. Unless Rogu really die or he cannot do anything else. "In this school, you listen to the teachers and seniors. I feel totally humiliated..." His expression changed in a blink of an eye. "Aku-chan my bibabu, how could you let your little brother bully me! I hate you I hate you I hate you..." He said punching Aku's chest a few times softly.

At last, the cat regain conciusness. Naoto glad Youki launch the spell in time before he become the cat's play fish...It is his first time dueling with different species with his magics too. Hearing the cat still being cocky after returning to himself, he knock out the cat from behind on the neck. "You never learn a lesson don't you. I am glad you are kinda stupid so that is why smart people lives." He take a long sighed saying that.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:32 am
Aku began to get creeped out like usual from Youki usual acting. He began to shiver and just shook it off and looked at his brother. "What exactly happened to him? You said a trick to tame him but he became more annoying..." Aku was unsure what really happened, just that it started with a bullet in the chest...and he still had that bullet in his hand.

Rogu went into a slumber from a sudden jolt to his neck, and once he fell he began to slumber. He dreamed about a world full of flames, creatures were flying around the flames and screaming in pain...and he seemed to be the source of the flame. As he looked to the ground he was his reflection, it was horrid and disgusting to his eyes, almost like the demons he had killed many times before. As he saw this he awake with a scream, sweating like mad. "What the hell happened their....Youki sensai would you care to explain...wait why am i being polite?".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 am
((I keep editing my posts @.@))

Youki put his arm around Aku's neck. "Oh really? We will see about that..." He lean on Aku and look at him kinkly~

Naoto stand there...seeing both teacher having a romantic moment. He nearly puke and so he look away. The cat is sure a tough guy. Naoto didn't expect him to wake up so soon after the knock out.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 am
Aku was almost ready to puke himself, but he knew that if he did he would be played with By Youki...he didnt want that to happen again. As he thought this he tried to push him away from himself as softly as possible. "Dont you need to make sure that naoto is ok? he has been through a lot on his first day afer all." Hopfully this would get him off him.

Rogu got up, being completly ignored by youki when he was being polite...maybe he should of just spoke to naoto instead. "Naoto do you know what happened? I just had a horrid dream were i was a demon destroying everything in my wake....ugh just remebering the smell in that dream makes me want to puke". As he said this he looked at his brother and thought it would be best to laugh and point at his brother. "I didnt know you were into guys aku, no wonder you never looked at any certain books when you went to the store". He began to giggle a little at the sight.

((thats fine, you didnt really need to edit the post since your black hole creature didnt attack Rogu yet, so it was fine to make him jump into the hole blindly ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 am
((^^'))

How could he forgot about Naoto? He can forgot anything but never Naoto. Aku is trying to avoid him now. Maybe I was overacting? Youki thought of it. He free Aku from him and return his normal and serious face. "Your highness, please forgive me. Let me take you to your chamber for real, this time."

Naoto try to explain to Rogu himself but he is not sure what had happened just now too. "Well, it seems like Youki changed your personality a bit with the little black hole..." He is not please with Youki calling him 'highness' since he don't want to be a prince. "Stop calling me like that sensei. I got a name you know. And I want to stay in the dorm just like other students." Then he turn away from all others and walk down the hallway by himself. He doesn't care if Youki follows.

Youki of course will follow Naoto. Worrying him if he will get lost in this massive building.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 am
Rogu began to think that the black hole might of been the cause to it...however he felt differnt since the bullet though not the black hole. What could of happened to him all that time he was out? He didnt know what was happening now, and he was unsure what to do aswell. Maybe i should just go and look around, make sure everything is working correctly, after all he didnt know what happened to his body ethier. He ran out of the window and began to jump from floor to floor, using open windows as his footing. Once he reached the roof he looked down, and got an image of the school burning for a split second. "What the hell is happening to me...."

Aku thought it might be a better idea to go to the classroom...after he was surpost to be doing a lesson at the moment, even though their was no students at the moment to attend. "That is fine by me, after all i will be able to sleep for a while again."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 am
((uhh...werent u having picnic with shini-chan after all these happened? o.o))

Naoto walk faster and faster not caring where he is going.

Watching Naoto like that, Youki doesn't know what to do but follow him where he go. He know Naoto is not very happy right now.

Suddenly, he stop walking after turning to the other corner. The mark on his neck is starting to grow and cause him pain. Gripping his shoulder he hope the pain will go away soon...

"Naoto!" Youki is worry as he quickly run to hold Naoto. "Are you alright?" He see how the black mark on the neck growing fast and burning. His lab and office are far away from where they are right now...There is only one way to decrease the pain from Naoto. "I'm sorry Naoto..." Youki kiss Naoto on the lips and start sucking the poison out from him...

Youki kissed him. He was like what the heck are you doing but then he realize Youki was just trying to help. The poison which was growing suddenly stopped and it doesn't burn anymore...  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:27 am
((Oh yea i forgot ><, sorry ill get rogu to go back their now))

As aku was heading back to the class he stumbled on something he was not wanting to see, Youki was kissing a student what the hell are you plotting youki? was what he thought when he saw the kissing. Was he really into that stuff? and with a student no less...as aku thought this he knew of a good reason to take a picture of them. HE could black mail him to stop flirting with him, when he knew he feared his power.

Rogu got up and saw shini-chan on the garden, he had forgotten that he was fighting with her and had rushed off. He jumped down in front of her. "Sorry about that shall we continue?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:33 am
"Oh, you scared me. But I was waiting for you. So come on." Nanao said smiling. "And do not worry, I am not angry." she added and tried to knock Rogu off his feet. Come on. I am curious what you will do. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 am
((ahaha aku can take as many picture as he want razz youki isnt afraid of it...))

After Naoto's poison has been sucked off. He pull off himself from it. The poison is attacking him right now, making him feeling kind of dizzy but it will gone soon. "Sorry again..." Somehow he does not dare to look at Naoto. His face went slightly pink afterwards.

"...Nothing happened!" Naoto panting and say. "That did not happen...you got it?" This is just not Naoto's day. Well, many things happen on his first day. He even has his first kiss give away to a guy and he is his teacher, also a demon!  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games