Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:44 pm
"I think I have an idea."Aiden stood up and placed his hands on the table. "Why don't we just hold the tournament and knock out the weaker gijinkas first. When we are left with the stronger ones we can bring them in and get them to help us. The night is almost over and Jikana will revert to her younger self in the morning negating any plans that Gyro might have. That means he will have to wait another month til he can put a plan into motion so we have the time to spare."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:53 pm
Randy nodded at Aiden. "That sounds like a great plan. Now who will be in the tournament to test the power of the possible recruits?" He asked the group. It didn't matter if they had taken on regular gijinka's since most of Gyro's followers were stronger than most.

Edward growled. "Why don't we just pick one of each type to put into the tournament to test the strength of them." He said to add to Aiden and Randy's idea.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm
"We'll do it!" All three birds said at the same time.

Phee sits down finally. "Edward has a great idea too..." she said this, more or less because it was a good idea and Phee did not want any other fire type trying to take her place and her glory...

Ari sighed. "That would be three down then...Fire, Ice, Thunder...who else would like to join in then?"

Zip had an issue with the whole plan. "But what about those who sign up in the tournament that already work for Gyro...We can't have them coming with us to go against him...they would tip him off...We have to be careful about who wins...we have to keep his followers from getting past us...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm
Randy nodded his head. "I'll join and no one from Gyro's team will come with us. We know who are working for Gyro if they win we'll just avoid them coming with us to the battle. We'll tell them that they won a free pass to the finals or something." He told them looking at the rest of the council.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

daykitten

Timid Genius

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 pm
((Umm... I'm not really sure what I'm gonna post about. Can you guys help me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm
((well for Gyro he could be giving a speech to his minions about how he is going to rule the world like all bad guys do, and for ho-oh [can't remember her name right now] she can talk about the tournament and how if she likes Randy, Aiden, and the birds ideas. It was all on this page I believe. As for everyone else idk *shrugs* Hope that helped))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 pm
Kane cleared his throat, not wanting to interrupt, but also wanting to say something. When it got slightly quieter, he stated, "I will join the tournament too." He hadn't moved from his spot throughout the whole discussion, calmly listening to everything, even the petty squabbles.

Ryan slouched slightly in his chair, sulking that Phee got to the fire position first. "Fine. I guess I'll be a ref or something else." He glared at Phee and sulked somemore. I'll just wait for some noob to take her out then I'll step in and take the glory. Oh yeah. That'll work, he thought, a grin coming to his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:55 pm
((I like what Ryan's thinking, sujidu, it's hilarious! Wait... Kane is going to enter? O.o Oh Lord I wonder how my character is going to react to this when she wakes up in the morning biggrin ))  

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm
((I like what he's thinking too twisted and lmao. Only you will know that biggrin We'll only know when you tell us hehe. That should be interesting though. 'Specially if she goes up against him.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm
"So we have a good amount how about you Aiden? You want to enter for the psychic pokemon?" Edward asked Aiden smirking.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:00 pm
((Actually, sujidu, I kind of already planned what might happen in my head if Kane and Claudiance were to battle... and I've thought of an awesome thing my sword will do that no one has seen yet; and that I haven't put on my profile. Of course that's because it's only in the development stage and that CLaudia hasn't really practiced with it much))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm
"Sure I guess I'll take the psychics. That shouldn't be too hard."Aiden was glad his idea had been accepted though he wondered about Zip's comment. He would have to be at every match and watch them. He could read minds to an extent and some will probably have weak minds he could probe.
((sorry trying to do several things at once.))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 pm
((Oh my. -eye's shift back and forth- Yer a planner lol. I'm like half and half. I like to go with the flow lmao))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm
Randy nodded happy with how things had progressed. "Alright let's all go get some sleep. I have a feeling we'll be in for a long run tomorrow." He said to the group letting them know that the meeting was over.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items