Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:05 am
"Understood captain," Uhura replied trying to gently get Jinx off her and stood up. Jinx kneeled on the floor. "Jinx out?" she asked trying to act all innocent and sweet.

"Yes, Jinx out," Uhura replied. "Jinx behave.....Jinx can stay out."

Jinx purred happily and crept out the door. She slinked against the wall and slowly rose to her two feet.

OK....now what to do?

"Jinx want to explore?" Uhura asked.

".....plor....?" she responded and glanced past her to Zepatos for help.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 am
Zepatos wasn't exactly sure how to translate that into something she'd understand.
"yes explore. Like look, only bigger." he said, gesturing with his hands a little in an effort to help.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:33 am
"....plore....look...." Jinx said happily which the thought that that would lead to home somehow. She bounded to the door when Uhura called to her to halt.

"Explore with us," Uhura replied with hand gestures.

Jinx flicked her tail. "....ex....plore.....with.....friends?" she asked.

Uhura nodded.

--

"She seems to be picking up speak rather quickly," Spock remarked from listening on the bridge. "Impressive."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:41 am
"Hm, that is impressive. I had all on trying to learn your stupid language." Kirk smiled. Language training had been a facet of their starfleet training, and Vulcan was on the curriculum. he'd memorised his test answers but otherwise flunked it. beside,s when all Vulcans knew English what was the point? if they didn't, he had Spock and Uhura.

"I imagine we should find her home planet and return her, though where on it she lived is anyone's guess. I wish we had more information."

--

Zepatos grinned.
"you're doing well, Jinx. Come on then"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 am
"Indeed," Spock replied returning to his station.

Uhura led them around the ships and showed a few various rooms. Jinx wondered along sniffing at people and startling some. When she got upset by something she hid behind Zepatos and growled until he or Uhura calmed her down.

She sniffed the air again when they came close to the dining hall. Then she got down on the floor like she was stalking prey.....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 am
"what do we do with her now?" Zepatos asked Uhurah once they'd explored around a while. every now and again when she looked ready to dash off he caught hold of her tail gently to keep her in place.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 am
"I suppose we'll take her back to McCoy now that she's a bit more cooperative," Uhura replied. "Then I or Spock will work on a device later to help with her speech."

Jinx tried to make a dash for the cafeterina but was stopped again by Zepatos who held her tale. She narrowed her eyes getting slightly annoyed by the action. She pressed up against him and purred as she tried to get him to let go.

"Well....that sort of explain why sick minds would buy them," Uhura commented. She could see Kirk getting one if he wanted one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am
"nuh-uh. you're staying with me." Zepatos said as Jinx tried to seduce him into letting her go. "yeah i can see their use." he blushed slightly as she rubbed up a little too closely against him and he stepped back, still holding her tail.
"maybe she's hungry?" he suggested. "she might be more cooperative if we feed her."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 am
"Might as well," Uhura replied. "Jinx....you want food? Eat?" She motioned to her mouth and mimiced chewing.

Jinx got wide-eyed and nodded-following Uhura into the dining hall. She sniffed the air excitedly and ignored the stares. She licked her lips at the sight of meat. Zepatos had to hold onto her tail a bit harder to keep her from bounding off.

"Jinx....I'll go get you food," Uhura replied. "You go sit."

It took a moment for the message to sink in and she reliuctantly complied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:48 am
Zepatos kept a firm hold of her tail and sat down next to her.
"hey, oohooha, do i get food too?" he said mispronouncing her name. it sounded innocent enough, but his grin indicated he'd done it on purpose. "jinx isn't the only one who's starving."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:00 am
Uhura stared at him. "Since you're keeping her under control," she replied. "I'll get it this once."

She left for the line and grabbed to trays. Jinx started playing with Zepatos's hair again-occassionally pulling up at her tail to test his grip.

Uhura returned with the various sorts of food. "I didn't know what to get you," she replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:05 am
"behave." Zepatos said to Jinx when she tried to pull away. He smiled when teh fodo returned.
"wow thanks. I'm good with anything."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:22 pm
Uhura nodded at she set te trays down in front of them. "Eat up," she said.

Jinx had already dived in happily at the food. She paused when Uhura was watching her with a strange expression. Her cheweing slowed and then she held out a piece of chicken that had a bite in it.

"No thanks," Uhura replied. "You go ahead."

Jinx brought the chicken back over her tray and devoured it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm
Zepatos snickered and dug into his food almost as ravenously. He was starving.

On the bridge kirk smirked.
"Uhuura, as much as I love hearing other people scoffing down their food I may have to disconnect this link until you next need me. Are you alright by yourself?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 pm
Uhura laughed. She completely forgot about the open comm link. "Understandable captain," she replied. "I think its safe to do so. Should I get them set up with guest quarters later-guards remaining of course."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games