Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 am
Aridas took Judith's order and then headed over to the bar.

Drake stil had his wine so her passed, enjoying snuggling with Koko and watching the mortals. He felt his blood-lust grumbling at the amount of people and the space between the last time he had had a proper drink, but he suppressed it, pleased he could manage it.Drake still had his wine so her passed, enjoying snuggling with Koko and watching the mortals. He felt his blood-lust grumbling at the amount of people and the space between the last time he had had a proper drink, but he suppressed it, pleased he could manage it.
"So what do you think of him?" Drake asked, nodding towards Aridas as he was occupied with chatting to the bar staff again. "can we trust him?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:49 am
"Hard to say," Koko replied looking in Aridas's direction. "I'm very confused by some of his behavior...and 'being alive."

She rested her head on his shoulder and wondered if Drake would ever offer a dance while they were here. Perhaps she should have taken that other guy's offer....might have been worth it to see Drake's reaction. Oh, well....in there was no dancing tonight they could always come again tomorrow or the next night. If she was in costume she was certain he would dance then just to show her off like a trophy or something.

She tilted her face towards him and kissed him on the neck and rubbed him leg under the table.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:52 am
"Yeah, that stuff concerns me." Drake frowned, his midn obviously still picking apart the problems. Koko's kisses momentarily broke his concentration and he kissed her back.
"Do you think he actually looks like that too?" he asked in a break between kisses. It was unlikely Koko woudl get to dance whilever his mind was occupied with suspicion.
"and his eyes...i don't think they're contacts."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:59 am
"I suppose it will be something that's easier to find out when we're all roommates," Koko replied as she tried to ease his concern.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:04 am
"yeah..." Drake sighed and squeezed her hand. "still, all that 'age is not a matter of true authority' thing...what do you think he was on about."
He frowned  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:10 am
"I'm afraid I don't have all the answers to the universe's questions, Mehot," Koko replied with a sweet gentle smile. "Not yet anyway."

She gave him another quick kiss as Ardias cam back with the drinks.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:18 am
"But you're supposed to be the wise Indian, my dear. If you don't have the answers then who can?"
Drake smiled and rubbed noses with her before looking up as Aridas returned and passed Judith her drink before sitting down with his own, still on the whisky though the measure had increased a little.
Aridas drank his drink for a little while, noticing with a bland annoyance that it wasn't doing much to quench his thirst.
"I'll probably have to hunt today."
he said conversationally.
"I can try and keep some blood back for you if you wish, to tide you over." he yawned and poked the ice cubes in his glass around with his finger.
Drake sighed, imagining a proper hunt and how human blood tasted like, but reminded himself to stay strong he felt like someone trying to quit smoking or drugs or on a very strict diet. he was stuck metaphorically eating tofu and Aridas was waving a big thick fillet steak in front of his face.

"thankyou. that might be useful." Drake said, looking at koko.

"Alternatively there's a hospital one can steal blood from." Aridas said, "but I always feel guilty doing so, ironically. Plus they put chemical preservatives in it."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 am
Koko gave Drake a brief nod. She told herself she could deal with Drake drinking human blood if he could not kill them....at least thats what she was going to try to convince herself. She had to admit human blood always had a stronger scent of appeal to it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:31 am
Judith absentmindedly sipped her drink. She stopped paying attention after it was decided they were rooming with Adrias, her mind wandered back to the states and she wondered what Patrick was doing.

[And now to school!]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:43 am
[have a good day smile ]

Aridas nodded to himself. in a way he was a little disappointed that they didn't hunt - he would have enjoyed the company. But he didn't much relish himself when he did, and it meant he could use his skills a little more freely without worrying about showing his hand too early to the unfamiliar vampires.

he started absent-mindedly scanning the crowd for potential victims, but when the search provided too many familiar faces he let it drop. he'd do what he usually did - wander around until he spotted someone at random and go for them.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:48 am
((Someone is watching Pocahontas in my building....I can hear her singing 'Colors of the Wind'......))

Koko leaned in to whisper into Drake's ear. "You can go hunting if you want," she said. She knew there would be times that he would want to get away from her and she didn't want to seem clingy. "Or just to investigate him." She kissed his cheek again.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:00 am
"Are you sure? do you think i'm strong enough for the. uh, temptation?" Drake asked her quietly. he did have an urge to go though, he missed the rush of stalking intelligent prey and she was right about him wanting to investigate Aridas.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:05 am
"I trust you....and you're going to have to test your limitations sometime," Koko replied in an equally quiet manner. "If it helps....I'll reward you handsomely later for good behavior."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 am
Drake smiled and kissed her earnestly as a thankyou for believing in him.
"that will assist the effort." he smiled.
"Aridas i'd like to join you hunting if you'll allow it."
Aridas raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Excellent. your company will be appreciated. If I restrain myself you can even finish off my kill."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:18 am
"I do what I can to be supportive," Koko replied. Although she had a feeling she might gain another nightmare in her sleep later at some point. "Judith and I can take a stroll to see the sights and head back to the hotel."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games