Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:21 pm
"The Winter Festival. We're going there, not because I'm nice, so don't get any ideas, but because I have important business to take care of there," he opened the iron door leading into his small library/office room, which then lead into the lobby and such, and looked at her. "Come on. Go and get ready. We'll be leaving in an hour or so."
He still stood in the doorway, waiting for her to leave before him. Akbar let out a deep, quiet growl as he slowly walked to Dmitri's side and stood there, staring at Kate with his master.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 pm
Kate walked out of the room and to the room she had been in the day before. She went to the bathroom and got in the shower. The hot water felt so much better then the cold water they would spray her down with in the slave store. She hoped something would be laid out for her to wear when she got out. She didn't know if there was clothing in the wardrobe she had seen in the bedroom.  

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 pm
Dmitri left to his room for the time being. Sebastian stole some of the part-time maids' clothes and laid them out in Kate's room for her to wear before she'd finished showering. Sebastian wondered if Dmitri would ask him to come along to the festival. If he ever would, it'd be for protection and such, but this time, Sebastian had to go. He wanted to see Dmitri head get blown off by a .50 calliber. God, he wanted Dmitri's blood to splatter onto his own clothes! He wanted to see him die! And clearly...this was consuming his mind. Soon...Soon he'd have his revenge. For his parents, for the dozens of slaves that were killed, for the countless others caught up in Dmitri's sh**. Sebastian prayed that one shot would kill Dmitri tonight, as any time waisted could be fatal. Dmitri would instatly figure out that he had set him up, and things would only go downhill from there. All Sebastian could do now was wait out the agonizing minutes in his room.

[[Ahh! I didn't know what to write. D:]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 pm
A moderately tall woman picked up a flyer on her way back to her house by herself. It was a bad time to be alone, but nevertheless, she kept an eye on the paper. The festival was to begin tomorrow, and that would certainly mean more chances to get a hold of buyers... and to watch over new targets. Oh, what a lovely situation; Being able to kill two birds with one rock. Just excellent... Liselotte Kirsch soon remembered her business list that was carved into her mind and a sudden reminder of a deal was to be made at that festival. Fingering one of her favored pistols in its holster, she remembered this wealthy person's name who had organized such a meeting. "Dmitri Kholodov... Now that's a name to remember." Of course, this name belonged a well-known man that was impossible to miss out gossip on. Liselotte knew this, being such a resourceful woman, and only offered a smile into the rest of the time until the time for the next day, having only one thought linger in her mind: This next b*****d of a customer, Dmitri Kholodov, is one hell of a fat*ss gold mine. What a blast... Pity, imagining the number of slaves he has under his... 'care'.

[[ Umm, I know it's a little late and all, but hey, everyone. ^ ^; I thought about entering Liselotte once the Winter Festival will begin, but I was itching to make at least one post today/tonight. Ahaha, I'll properly introduce her tomorrow morning. *skips off* ]]  

Icipher Infinite

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 am
((Gah! D: Miss a couple days and I fall behind by two pages! DX I'm done with work for now and am back :3 I guess we'll skip to the next morning iCute nwn))
Sol woke up early the next morning. He smiled as he looked down to see Tenrai. She was still wrapped in his arms and leaned against his chest as she slept lightly. He reached a hand up, brushing some of her hair out of her face and patting her head. He sat up and yawned, stretching as the little wolf girl woke up. When he finished, he looked down at her, her eyes still heavy with sleep. She looked cute when she just woke up. She had a bit of a confused and exhausted look on her face.

"Good morning sleepyhead" he chuckled, standing up and stretching again. He walked to the door. "I'm gonna start making breakfast. Feel free to take a shower or bath while I do that. I'll take mine after you. There's a winter festival going on today. I want to take you to it. It'll be fun. Of course, you don't have to go if you don't want to" he nodded. He was sure she would want to go. He knew she was the curious and excited type.
--
Reid woke up fairly early. That was rare for him. He yawned loudly and groaned when he saw what time it was. he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep... He never could after he woke up. Wasting the time you could use to sleep with in the morning was something he hated. He sighed and rolled over, smiling as he saw Mika. She was dressed in a pair of pajamas that Hisui, one of his maids, had provided for her. It was a child's pair of plain, pin and white pajamas. No buttons, of course. Her finished dress was draped over a chair. The dark green was a beautiful shade, and lace went around the collar, wrists, and the hem. He looked down to the sleeping neko. He had elected to let her sleep with him rather than give her her own room.

"Hey, Mika, you awake yet?" he asked, leaning in close to her face. He cocked hsi head to the side today. There was something he wanted to do... Right! The winter festival! She'd like that. He waited for her to wake up as he thought about how to tell her about it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:23 am
Tenrai sat up in bed. She instinctively rubbed her eyes licked her canines. She wasn't hungry now- not after yesterday. It'd been the most food she'd eaten in years, so you could say she was set for about another 2 to 3 days. She felt the back of her head and sighed. That bandage was still there. Damn. Did he say shower? How could she with that thing there? The opening in her spine would become wet, and that risked opening the wound again. She didn't want that. Tenrai stood up, now nervous. How would she explain the bandage? Her tail flicked a couple times in uncertainty. She eyed Sol a couple times, but made sure not to make eye contact. Her ears flattened momentarily.
"I-I do want to go to the festival...I've heard about it before...That it's the only festival dedicated souly to slaves and their hard work year round," she touched the back of her neck again, "B-...But about the showering...I-I can't really...I have this thing..."
She didn't know how to put it herself. Obviously, she didn't want him to know about her childhood in the labs, the countless tests, experiments, and wars she'd been thrown into, but not it seemed inevitable.

[[Ah, it's ok. Everyone's busy sometimes. I can fill you in on anything if you need it. ^ ^]]  

impiousLion

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 pm
James
User Image

James sat in his cage trying to feel what his tag on his collar said.He was having a hard time trying to read with his hands because the print was so small.He gave up and looked around wondering if he would be able to get out of this cage soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:42 pm
[[Not to be a nuisance, but I suggest either shinking your reference image or taking it out completely. It takes up more room than your text... :3]]  

impiousLion

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:45 pm
(ok i will sorry)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 pm
(a little smaller?)  

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:48 pm
[[^ ^;; Uhh...A little more...]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 pm
[[k like that?]]  

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:53 pm
[[Good. Thanks. ^ ^ So, like I said, try to bust your way out of the shop because there're no free masters right now. You can jump into the festival whenever you're free. :3]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:35 pm
James
User Image

James looked at his food and water dish, and noticed he had no food left.He started looking around for someone to see if he could get more food.

[[sorry it is only two sentences]]  

TJ038

Newbie Noob

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:36 pm
((I've read through the pages, So I've got pretty much everything. Thanks for the offer though nwn))
Sol turned back as Tenrai began to stutter. She pointed something out as well. He turned to see what it was. The bandages... That's right. He had meant to take a look at her. He walked back over to her, taking her hand and leading her to the bathroom. He sat her down on the toilet while he opened the cabinet. He wanted to take a look at it... maybe he could do something to help. He could at least try.

"Hold still, Tenrai. I'm going to take a look at your wound. I'll be gentle and make sure not to hurt you, alright?" he smiled at her as he set the gauze, disinfectant, and some new bandages on the counter. He turned her to the side a bit and found where the bandage had been tied off. He undid it and unraveled it. When he actually saw the wound, his eyes widened a bit. "Wow... That's pretty bad. How did it happen? This might sting a little" he told her. He grabbed a cotton swab and put some of the disinfectant on it, running it over the wound. He thought for a moment. What if she didn't remember how she got it? Or what if she didn't want to talk about it? "If you don't want to talk about it, that's fine... If you're comfortable about it, then I'll admit I'm curious" he patted her head as he threw the swab away and picked up the gauze. It was a nice, tight type. "This gauze and these bandages will let you clean up. They'll keep water out" he nodded. They were standard for the military, designed to keep out bacteria, germs, water, anything that might interfere with the wound. It was widely known that this type was used medics. he wondered if she knew about that.

"There we go!" he nodded, finishing. The gauze was pulled tight over the wound. The bandages were wound tight as well, but not enough to cut off circulation or make her uncomfortable. "So you do want to go? That's good to hear! Do you want to bathe alone, or do you want some help?" he asked, mostly just to tease her and see what kind of a response he'd get. "We could just kill two birds with one stone and bathe together!"

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff