Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm
((Just to let you guys know, if someone ever is away for awhile like not posting then can you please not go atleast a page farther cause then it ruins the whole time frame))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:56 pm
((Sorry and gomen for what fault is mine, though you could just declare Universal Independence and solve the problem that way.))  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:59 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika noticed Theo, "Thank you.." she said silently. She stood up and went back to the little box she had hidden in her closet. She did her best get rid of the headache, but it still remain. She turned to Theo with a smile, "So, are you hungry?"

((Ah, sorry, it is my fault also >w<))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo kept himself quiet, though no longer entirely silent as he had been. "Yes, I am, Rika," he said, smiling at her. He really noticed then how quickly he had come to only say Rika's first name, and felt himself blushing and looking away.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika stood up and grabbed her cloak, "How about we go out to eat instead?" She stumbled a little, stood up straight, with the help of the chair. "Alright! Where would you like to go?" she said with a playful smile as she pick Theo up and placed him on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:52 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo held on to Rika's shoulder tightly. "Uh... are you alright to walk?" he asked, hainvg noticed Rika's wobble and now how she held herself with the chair. Another idea came to him then as well. "But if we're going outside, I might be better if I was in a pocket or something. I couldn't be seen there and you could just sneak food into it instead of noticably up to your shoulder."  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:58 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika thought about that for a moment. She then smacked her hand on her forehead. "Ah, your right.." she said as she placed Theo in her pocket. "And its ok, i can walk, i just stood up to fast at that moment." she said with a smile. She walked out of the estate, only to be caught by her fiancee. Rika froze, she tried to look for a way out of it, but as she tried to escape to the garden, she heard her name called."Ah, My Lady, it is nice to see you again.." He said as took Rika's hands and kissed it. Rika tensed. "Good morning, i would stay and chat, but there is somewhere i need to be, please excuse me.." She said as she removed her hand and made her way to the gate. Rika did her best not to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo heard the words of Rika's fiancee and again felt a surge of... jealousy.... It was odd, but the feeling didn't go away until rika started walking again. He tapped on her leg when he could, letting her know he had something to say about her fiancee when he could before he settled back in the pocket, enjoying the back and forth motion. Suddenly, an idea came to him and even his thoughts fell silent, unable to comprehend his thought in words.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
After Rika was out of the Estate and in the town square, she went to the dark alley and took Theo out of her pocket. "Is something wrong Theo? I felt you knock on my leg." She cocked her head to the side and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:17 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo took a moment then to just hug Rika's finger happily. "Your fiancee sounds... like a snake...." he said, choosing his words with moderation. "I wanted to know though," he continued. "What are the rules concerning your arranged marriage now, or a marriage with someone else?" he asked, not looking directly at Rika.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
Rika thought about that for a moment. "Well, lets see.." She placed a finger on her bottom lip and had an expression that showed her train of thought. "Well, i have to marry him in order for my father's business to expand, as well as his father's. If i dont marry him, well...." She smiled at Theo, "I don't really know what will happen, the most certain is that my father will be disappointed, and probably very angry." Her face saddened, "I really do not wish to marry him, even if he is wealthy and handsome, i do not see him in such a way, maybe Marklyn's father should take him in consideration." Rika sigh, "Ah, what am i saying, she does not wish for an arranged marriage as much as i do.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:35 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageIt was Theo's turn to think now, and he similarly put a finger to his chin. "So, you'd have to marry him to honor and please your father...." Theo said, frowning now. He'd decided to go against his own father's wishes, if not exactly how he had expected. "What is your father's business?" he asked then, coming out of his thoughts to look at Rika.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:47 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image
"He buys rare items from different parts of the world and sells them, kind of like a merchant. Such as foreign teas and china, or rare spices. He becomes quite wealthy, maybe people enjoy buying from him, the merchandise is very rare..." Rika looked confused at Theo, "Why do you ask?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:52 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Ah... umm...." Theo noticably blushed as he stammered. "Just curious...." he said, though he doubted Rika would except that answer. "Has he ever looked into the market of rare books?" Theo asked then, unable to look at Rika now for how much he was blushing.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image
Rika blushed, "Come to think of it, i think he is, there are some textbooks he has yet to find..." she smiled, "Where are you going with this Theo?" She knew, but she had wanted to hear it from him, just to make sure she wasn't just hearing voices in her head, which was still spinning a little.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games