Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm
Mira looked at Oblen and seeing the way his head was tilted, started giggling "No, there are actors that tell the story.They play the characters in the story and they create sets, or go to different areas to give the story more effect."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:49 pm
Oblen nods, but kept his head tilted a bit. "Ah... makes sense..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm
Mira bit her lip to keep from laughing even more "Is this really the first movie you've ever seen?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:27 pm
Oblen nods. "Yes... why?... dose it sound like I know what's going to happen?" He said before looking back due to the fact that his wings got restless again. After a second or two he finally got his wings under his arms and sat back again for a more conferrable position.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:53 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "No...I just think it bit odd that you being around for so long you would have seen at least one movie before." She cocked her head slightly when his wings started moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Never heard much of it until I was hiding in my shack to wait for the world to mature a bit." He said before looking down to his restless wings. "... also never sat in a chair with arms."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Better late than never I guess.' She gave him a confused look "Why?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 pm
Oblen's wings come out from under his arms to immeadeatly get stuck under the arms of the chair. He rolls his eyes with a sigh. "... Take a guess."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:30 pm
Mira started giggling "I'm sorry.There are some seats farther back without arms.We can move back there if its easy for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm
Oblen shakes his head leaning forward to untangle his wings from the arms of the chair. Once the wings were free Oblen leans back in the chair again making his wings flatten out mainly hidden behind his back. "No... I'm good."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:59 pm
Mira frowned slightly but nodded "Okay...." She sat back in her seat and looked towards the screen as the lights started to dim.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm
Oblen looks around a bit as the lights dim, but said nothing.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 pm
Mira settled back into her set and indicated towards the screen, they had just begun showing the opening credits.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 am
Oblen looks up to the screen and watches the beginning of the opening credits, a little annoyed by the words that were blocking some of the image on the screen. Once the credits were finally over he began to watch the movie finally getting the 'movie watching process'.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:34 pm
Mira watched the movie and as always jumped slightly when something popped up out of nowhere.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games