Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Sage gave it a wide area as to not be hit close up. "I need you to help us, just fight it, I'll finish it off." He said. He couldn't kill it until it was at least at no energy, but their's were constantly being drained. The archdemon walked forward, draining more energy, affecting Katsumi's moral also. This would be a tough fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm
Shirogetsu felt her energy being drained, figuring that it was the demon's doing. she thought to herself as she prepared an offensive stance. Under normal circumstances in this type of head-on fight, she'd take a defensive stance, but there wasn't enough time for that in this fight. If she waited too long, then she wouldn't have energy left to fight. She paused and waited, her offensive stance leaving her wide open if she didn't move quickly enough, as if to think about the next move. She got ready to shift her weight at the right moment.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Pure Moriko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 pm
Tenshiko grumbled in annoyance as she walked through town in a kimono behind her sisters, Tenko and Ichigo.
"Now, now," Ichigo admonished, "You have to remember that you are a girl Tenshiko."
"I'm not annoyed by the fact that I'm a girl," Tenshiko retorted, "I'm annoyed by the fact that they took away my armor because I'm a girl."
"Smile! Smile!" Tenko encouraged her older sister.
Tenshiko relented, her two sisters had been going at this for practically the whole day, and smiled. "There, happy?" she asked her little sister.
"Yep! Yep!" Tenko replied happily.
Tenshiko looked up at her older sister, only to see her distracted by something else. Focusing on whatever it was that was distracting her, Tenshiko saw a murmuring crowd. She was about to rush in and disperse the crowd when Ichigo caught her shoulder. "Don't," she warned, "Remember that you are not supposed to be on duty."
Tenshiko wanted to say something against that but respect and common sense told her not to argue with her sister. Instead, she let herself be turned away by Ichigo and walked back home. Her younger sister running alongside them to keep up with their brisk steps.

Ichimaru reached one of the branch houses of the Shugosha family. he thought to himself as he say the house on the horizon, surrounded by fields of rice.
As he neared the gates of the house, his brother greeted him heartily. The two talked lightly of things all the way through dinner. After eating, they moved over to heavier topics.
"You wish for me to accompany you?" Ichimaru's brother asked.
Ichimaru shook his head, "No, I wish that you lend me some of your samurai. I myself have brought five of my best from my compound, but I doubt that it will be enough, and I cannot spare any more than that amount."
The brother, Suigetsu, laughed heartily, "Of course! If you wish for me to accompany you I will gladly do so as well, which is why I asked you that question!"
"I know," Ichimaru replied with a smile, "which is why I was so quick to rebuke it. You are needed to take care of your household."
"And what of you?" Suigetsu interrupted, "All you have are daughters, while I, myself, have two sons along with two daughters. If you ask me, it seems that I should be the one going while you stay."
"It seems that the shogun wishes me to go so I must," Ichimaru calmly replied and raised up a hand to stop his brother from saying something, "We all have our... disagreements with the shogun, but we will only do harm to ourselves if we rebel. There is noone to retake the throne if we overthrow him, there wil be no point in rebelling."
Ichimaru's brother fell silent then responded, this time much more soberly, "Yes, you are right, but we cannot let this...." He was stopped again by Ichimaru. Another pause and he continued, this time in a more cheery voice, "Well! We must let bygones be bygones! As for the soldiers, I will lend you five as well and send my eldest son to go with you." Ichimaru looked ready to refuse, but, this time, it was Suigetsu who stopped him, "No, no. The one being burdened is you. That boy needs battle experience and I can find no one better to supervise him in his first real battle."
Ichimaru couldn't refuse that kind of request so he relented, "Fine, then tomorrow I will leave with five of your warriors and your son."
"Tomorrow?! That soon?!" Suigetsu asked in mock surprise then suggested with exuberance, "Stay here longer! It's been too long since you last came for a proper visit!"
Ichimaru shook his head, "No I must head over to the mountains at the boundaries and I have promised to be there in less than a week. I will need all the time I can get."
"Then stay until the afternoon. The samurai and my son will need to time to get ready," Suigetsu reasoned.
Once again, Ichimaru could find no reason to refuse, so he agreed, "Then we will leave by afternoon."
With that, the two brothers continued their light conversation, which eventually ended when the two headed off to their separate rooms to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:10 am
Kage watched aptly from the top of the mountian. "We will see you dog's will to survive, you will win!" A roar of cheers was heard from the crowd of samurai's below him. "As I speak, the foreign threat is making a move against us!" Cheers and agreement were heard. "They bring weapon such as guns to our home, but fear not my warriors, I know how such things work!" Kage smiled as they chanted. "You must defend my sword at all costs, for if they get it, we will all burn along with our home!" The samruais cheered again. "Kage! Kage! Kage! Kage!" He grinned wildly, they were 100% on his side.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 am
Akihiko didn't like doing this but he decided to.

He took out his sword and threw it towards the ground, a distraction of the demon. Then he quietly crawled away from that side of the vent and shot a fireball at him from there. Whoever that girl was, she needed to attack soon while he could distract him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Sage and Katsumi attacked at once. Sage waited and scanned the situation. Kastumi jumped onto it's shoulder and started stabbing it. It threw him into the air and caught him on it's claws. Katsumi didn't go very deep so he lived. Sage hit him in the abdomen and took Katsumi. "Don't rush it." He said. Katsumi nodded, misting himself. He spread the mist through the entire room, blinding friend and foe.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 pm
As Shirogetsu waited for the enemy to grab the oppurtunity and rush in to attack her while she was wide open, she heard and felt Katsumi rush in and attack. From what she could hear, the sage remained where he was, probably analyzing the situation or being too lazy to move, either one.
she thought to herself as she decided that the only option now was to do the same. She started swinging her stick methodically, taking a step back and a step to the side to get a feel for her surroundings. From what she felt, and the echoes from the banging she heard, the room was small and cluttered. Through her blindfold and on her skin, she could also feel that there was little to no sunlight penetrating the room, most of it was in shadows. Soon after she had a feel for her surroundings, another element was introduced, mist. She had no idea how it got there and didn't care, but she could feel it and use it. From the humidity of the mist, she could feel that it was very thick, thick enough to blind anyone trying to look through it, Using the cover of the mist, she started using the shadows to get a better and wider feel for her surroundings, her use of the shadows wouldn't have been noticed even without the mist but she wanted to make sure. Feeling through the shadows that enveloped the room, she now had a general idea of the shape of, the obstacles present in, and the size of the room; well, most of it, she didn't get the area around the windows or anywhere else there was light, for fear of revealing her abilities. Because the room was blanketed in shadows already, there were no tell-tale signs of her ability and she wasn't about to show it anytime soon.
After her analysis, she silently side-stepped, carefully and quietly making her way around the enemy so to be able to attack him from behind. She knew exactly where the demon was, she could hear his breathing and the quickened pace of his heart as he tried to get a purchase on where he was. As she made her way around, she silently slipped out a knife and kept it hidden up her sleeve, just in case it caught the light of the setting sun that streamed through the window in patches.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:30 pm
Sage opened his eyes wide. "Katsumi move!" Katsumi returned to his ertheral form. Behind the demon. Sage ran up quickly and hit him in the abdomen. He broke throgh the thick demonic armor. Katsumi moved and stabbed his side. He held him there as Sage held him to the ground. The archdemon lifted them both, Katsumi more so. Sage nodded at Shirogetsu. The demon was draining the life out of them both, but Sage had enough to keep him alive for a while.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:46 pm
Shirogetsu heard and felt a crash. From the magnitude of it, she guessed that both the old geezer and annoying boy had attacked the demon, ruining her aim, Not hearing any of them stand back up but, instead, hearing them continue to struggle on the floor, Shirogetsu guessed that the two men were trying to pin the demon to the floor. She couldn't get a good aim from all the struggling, so she went with the next best thing and launched herself at the only voice that she hadn't memorized, the demon's voice. Using her hearing, she quickly found the head and, from there, found the neck immediately after. She revealed the knife from her sleeve and slashed it at where she felt the jugular vein would be, all of this taking little more than a second.

(OOC: I didn't slash the demon yet. If you want to put in some kind of twist and say that I missed, you're welcome to. Just please don't say that I went after the Sage's or Katsumi's throat, though. I would really like it if my character didn't make mistakes like that, especially she usually does assassinations blindfolded, surprisingly.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm
Katsumi watched the demon with disgust. His neck was in a position that looked like it would kill anyone else. He brought his neck back up. Katsumi tried to move against it. Sage broke free and moved away. He grabbed Katsumi and watched the demon keep moving. Sage pointed. Katsumi's sword was still in it's side. Katsumi jumped onto his sword and swung on it's arm like a bar. He kicked it in the head, stunning it and brought him to the ground. He rolled back while the demon was stunned. Sage saw he couldn't kill it yet. Katsumi took his sword and went backwards.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 pm
Shirogetsu heard Katsumi and the old man jump off the demon, and soon found out. The demon moved beneath her, in surprise, she jumped off and gave it some distance. She didn't understand, she could smell and feel the blood on her hand, she was sure that she had sliced the jugular vein of the demon, but it was still alive?! She remembered what the sage had said before. she thought to herself with no emotion other than slight shock from not being able to kill the demon herself.
Her breathing was coming out in gasps now. Being so close to the demon only hastened the rate at which he had absorbed her energy, and it wasn't like she had a lot of total energy either. If she didn't want to pass out in the middle of a fight, the battle was going to have to finish quickly, .  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:39 pm
Sage ran up to it and stuck his hand through it's chest. Unlike every other demon, it was still alive. He tore open the chest, where there was no blood, only glowing with energy. Katsumi was blown away. Sage tried to keep it stunned. He needed something to kill it. He then remembered the girl. "Well, kill this thing!" He shouted command after command at her. He wasn't planning on dying again.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm
Shirogetsu heard the order and did the thing she did best in situations like these, she followed them. The glow was so bright that she could see it through her blindfolds, but she couldn't feel any heat coming from it
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 pm
The demon started squirming and shouting in an unknown language, one lost through time. It had the brightest flash and destroyed the roof of the building. The body was still there, but unmoving. It was a hollow shell. The energy was gone. Katsumi looked up, his sword was in his hands again. The Sage felt his energy return, so did everyone else. Katsumi snuck off and went into the closet full of money. Sage stood up. "Did you want an explanation?" He asked kicking the body aside.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas