Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eragon rp(DragnGuy7 and shauna_marie) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm
Raudr sighed and continued to eat. 'Thanks for your input. To be honest, I've never had this sort of feeling before so I'm a little confused on how to handle it.' He looked up from his food and over to Kaeanlanna. "Sorry I normally eat with my hands out in the wild so I don't have any plates or anything. I think there is a river behind you, I can hear water running. You could wash your hands there if you want."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm
Kaeanlanna looked over at him. "Oh, it's alright.., I'm just not used to eating outside like this. Well, I am getting used to it.." She trailed off, taking a bite. She was really hungry. Keenan was glad that she had no idea of their conversation. 'No problem. Despite being a young dragon, I was in that egg for long enough...and I'm sure you'll find a way to handle it.'

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 pm
Raudr finished eating and stood up. "Well I'm going to the river to clean myself off. I noticed a couple people holding their noses as I passed so I must stink."He smiled and headed off into the woods coming up to the river quickly. He took off his shirt and pants but left his underwear on. The river had collected into a nice large pool of water before dropping off into some rapids so Raudr climbed up onto a rock and jumped in. He began to clean himself off, thinking about the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Kaeanlanna continued eating, but Keenan perked up. He chased after Raudr and dove into the water, splashing Raudr in the process. He was still technically a baby after all. Kaeanlanna laughed lightly. She would probably wash up after she was finished eating, after all, she had a new dress to wear afterwards. She finished off her meat, and followed the path they took, pausing to sit by the river, the boys still out of sight. She rinsed off her hands, thinking.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 pm
Raudr laughed. "Alright fine. You asked for this."Raudr splashed him back with both of his hands. Raudr was happy that Keenan liked him. He really knew how to cheer a person up. In fact, Keenan's little burst of water had immediately erased Raudr's thoughts from his mind and he felt a lot better because of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:10 pm
Kaeanlanna was still sitting there. 'Mind if I join you guys?' She sent to both Keenan and Raudr. She knew Keenan wouldn't mind, but it was best to ask both. Keenan thought Raudr's attempt to get him back was feeble, he climbed out of the water, and onto a higher rock, and jumped into the water, sending out a bunch of water in his wake.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:26 pm
Raudr continued to try to splash the little dragon. He jumped when he heard Kaeanlanna in his head and looked around for her spotting her watching them. He waved at her and called, "Sure you can join us!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:31 pm
Kaeanlanna managed to get her dress off, leaving her bloomers and basically a sleeveless white undershirt and corset on. She then slipped off her shoes, ran, and jumped into the water. It was cool, but refreshing. She swam around a bit under water until Keenan came up under her and brought the two of them up for air. "Thanks..." She finally said, pushing the wet hair out of her face.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:41 pm
Raudr smiled as she hopped into the water. "It feels nice doesn't it?" He dunked his head underwater and came up quickly. He needed to wash his hair too. He shook his head to get the water off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:45 pm
Kaeanlanna nodded. "Yes, it does..." She said, flinching back from the waterdroplets that came from his hair. Keenan made a show of yawning, coming out of the water, and letting them know he was headed back to camp, intentionally leaving the two alone.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:50 pm
Raudr mentally thanked Keenan for this. He looked up at Kaeanlanna. "Your dragon seems to have attached to me pretty well." Raudr felt a little funny saying this, like he was beating around the bush.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:58 pm
Kaeanlanna swam over to a rock, and pulled herself onto it. "Keenan's sweet...I think he's been rubbing off on me..." She said, noticing her change in attitude since she he had hatched. "It's no suprise he's grown fond of you."

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 pm
I'll say you've changed. The first time we met you wanted me gone right then and there. I thought you were just rude but now I know you're not that sort of person. You're very kind."Raudr swam over to her rock and leaned against it, looking up into the sky through the trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm
Kaeanlanna smirked. "I'm not so sure that that part of me is completely gone..." She noted with a small laugh. "Besides, I'm finally out of there...I can be who I want to be...I don't feel like I have to act that way..." She started twirling her wet hair around her finger.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm
Raudr tilted his head back all the way so he could see her. "And what do you want to do now?" Raudr wondered what it was like for her to be stuck in that castle for so long. He felt it probably wasn't something to bring up at the moment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games