Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Ian laughed. "My, my, been shot and in the middle of a war zone, and still able to flirt." he teased, getting up. "Hold on." he said, heading over to a sink. He poured two glasses of water and brought them over, sitting next to her.
"Drink up, you'll feel better." he promised.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

Evie pouted, her lips puckering outwards as she did so. She most certainly was NOT flirting. Well, maybe just slightly. She smiled, realizing that she was actually flirting and watched as he walked away to the sink. Ian filled two little cups with water and brought them back over. Evie gratefully reached out and took one, bringing the brim to her lips as she downed the entire cup's contents. It really did make her. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and tossed the empty cup into the trash.

"Thank you. It worked." Evie grinned widely, glad that things weren't horrible for them. Then a thought dawned on her.

"Where's Elizo?"

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm
Ian laughed, handing her the other glass. She'd probably need it, after what she'd been through.
"Probably up fightin', unless he and Jess hit it off and decided to ignore the rotation." he said. But they didn't seem to be the types. Jess was probably up fixing some soldiers, while Elzio was kicking some zombie a**.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Evie frowned, hoping they were all okay. She wouldn't be able to cope if something had happened to them while she was perfectly fine in the medical ward. Especially since all she'd done was kiss Ian. Now that would have made things exceedingly worse for her conscience.

"I certainly hope they're okay. I'd be too guilty if they weren't and I'd just been doing this the whole time rather than helping out the wounded and injured." Evie thankfully reached out for the second glass and sipped it. Then she groaned.

"Im a horrible medic!" Evie hung her head in her hands.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm
"No, you're not." Ian said, putting a hand on her cheek. "But you can't do anything while you're injured. If it'll make ya feel better, I'll get some more ammunition, and go fight in your place?" he suggested. At least that way, they weren't wasting time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

Evie jumped when she felt a hand against her cheek. She realized that it was just Ian and relaxed slightly...just for a minute before her hand flew up and came over his.

"No! You can't go...I wouldn't be able to know if you were alright or not until it was too late. Please don't go...I really wouldn't be able to handle it if you had gotten hurt and I couldn't save you like you did." Evie frowned and let go of his hand in case he'd rather go.

"Well, if you do end up leaving...." Evie couldn't even finish her sentence. She simple shut her eyes tightly and turned her head away.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Ian sighed. He hated knowing that he was just sitting here enjoying himself while others were fighting, dying outside.
"I have to do somethin' though." he said softly. "Give me an idea, somethin' to do so it doesn't look like I'm just sittin' on my arse doin' nothin'." he said, looking up at her and turning her face to look at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:31 pm
User Image

Evie looked at Ian and frowned, she knew he wanted to go out there and help everyone and she knew he didn't like staying inside.

"I know you'd rather be out fighting rather than being in here with me like we are. I also know that it is selfish of me to want to keep you here...if you'd like then it's perfectly fine just leaving right now. I don't want to be the one keeping you." Evie's eyes looked directly into Ian's and she tried to get her lips to form a smile but she couldn't bring herself to be selfless enough to do so. She didn't like the way she was acting...so petty.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:36 pm
Ian nodded. "Can you think of anythin' else I can do to try and help, but stay out of danger?" he asked. There had to be SOMETHING. But if there wasn't, he'd give her a kiss and head out with the promise that he'd be back.

[By the way, what happened to Gwen's friend? Has she contacted you?]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

Evie frowned at the thought. Would there be anything for him to do that didn't have him going out onto the frontlines and fighting for his life and the life of their commerades? There was working in the medical ward but he wasn't trained for that. There wasn't much after except the cooking and cleaning and she had a feeling that Ian wasn't the type to do that kind of grunge work. It seemed so petty and unimportant, it was almost comical to ask Ian to do such a immaterial chore. Evie knew she wouldn't like it at all, she knew she'd hate every second of her decision but it had to be done. For Ian's sake at least, if anyone else's. Evie drew in a long breath, held it for a moment, and let go in a gush of air.

"I can't think of anything else...it's okay...you can go. Be careful and come back." Then Evie thought of her words and wanted to take them back. "Just do your best, that's all I can hope for." Evie nodded at him, unable to really do anything else before she slipped off the bed and stood there for a moment to regain her balance. She seemed fine and so she took a few steps and found that if she moved with purpose and didn't hesitate too much, it didn't hurt.

Evie turned back to look at Ian one last time and closed her eyes, praying for his safety. She walked out of the room and towards her own barracks where she was allowed to wallow in her own sadness without the prying eyes of others. Evie sat down on the bed and backed up against the wall, her knees drawn back to her chest. She rested her forehead against her knees and sat there, completely quiet for awhlie until she felt like falling asleep again.

Please be careful.... Evie prayed.

.:she removed herself awhile ago O_o :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:46 pm
[Ah, forgot if she stayed on or not. So we can technically end this battle soon, right?]
-----
Ian nodded. "I promise I'll return." he said. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and followed her out, except he turned a different way, toward his barracks, to collect his weapons, before going down to the armoury. He left the armoury a little while later fully loaded again and ready to kick some zombie a**.

He walked up onto the surface. The hordes were thinning. He spotted Elzio out of the corner of his eye, but didn't greet him. Instead, he lifted his rifle to his shoulder, took aim, and started to fire at the oncoming hordes, trying not to think of Evie, and trying to keep himself out of the trance-like state he fell into when in battle.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm
User Image

Evie sighed and leaned her head back against the wall, looking up at the bottom of her bunk. She couldn't get her mind off Ian. She kept thinking about his eyes and smile and the way he kissed her. Though it probably wasn't much to anyone else, she thought it did. If she never saw him again then she would be glad that she had kissed him. Tears rolled down her cheeks at the thought of him never coming back. Evie really cared about him and didn't want to see him go. If Ian never came back....she would be heartbroken. Evie sobbed and buried her face in a pillow, she would be torn apart...

"Please come back...." Evie sobbed into her pillow.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

iWhite Out

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:07 pm
{Ffffffuuuuu. I never knew we started! Please catch me uppppp?}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:03 am
[I can. There's a big fight going on outside that's about ready to be wrapped up, and that's about it. Ian and Elizo are fighting outside, Jessica is helping the wounded inside, and Evie is having a rest in the medical ward after being shot.]  

DemonDays2

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces