Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:59 am
Mistress Kumori
Fursona Name: Mistress Kumori
Other Stuff: I live very close to Missouri near St. Louis, I'm a bi girl, and I'm a panda fur. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm
BlackWolfPoet
Fursona Name: Riordan Blackwolf
Other Stuff: Hmm...I'm a wolf/dog hybrid (3/4 wolf, 1/4 golden retriever 3nodding ), 20 years old, a Junior in college...and bi.  

BlackWolfPoet

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:19 am
Sunegami
Fursona Name:
Kitsune
Other Stuff: Let's see. . . I'm a 21-year-old bat-eared fox who has never lost a game of Twister in her life. cool I'm an otaku and an über word geek; I'm very poised and eloquent when I'm trying to impress someone. whee I seem to have a talent for pissing off my mate; fortunately, he never stays mad at me for too long. sweatdrop My most prized possession (besides my laptop, of course) is my gray-and-black fox tail that I got at PENNSIC for $8. ::thinks for a minute:: Uhhh. . . my favorite place in Pittsburgh to hang out is Dave & Buster's at the Waterfront. Hoyuss. pirate

If you wanna know more about me, just ask; I don't bite.
Unless you want me to. . . heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:35 am
Archangel alexia
Fursona Name: Atom
Other Stuff: Well basicaly Im a mellow minded Fur, Im gay, I usualy dress in dark colors, I am a brown furred bear, with realy soft tail, & ears. Xp I love to write and sing. I work at culvers at the moment. So Its a working in porgress. XD Well Besides that you Will have to ask. ^_^

Organic angel alexia

McKaela Kiama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:49 am
McKaela Kaiyou
Fursona Name: McKaela Kaiyou
Other Stuff: Um... hang out with me? T-T Sierra Vista is boooring. T-T  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:15 pm
Father [A]bel [N]ightroad
Fursona Name: Syrina Ravinsk
Other Stuff:I read, write books, and am a big anthro art fan, and I love video games. I'm currently single.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Midori the Mule

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:55 pm
Midori the Mule
Fursona Name: Midori the Mule
Other Stuff: Wow, this was a great idea! Well, I'm almost sixteen, I have no interest in yiffing anyone or taking my fur off the net, but I do like to meet new people! Obviously, I'm a bit of a**, (har har rolleyes ), and I enjoy drawing and theater. I also have many different characters, but Midori is the one I'm sticking with for right now.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:07 pm
Insanity? What's that?
Losing your mind, you say?

Vile the Maleficent
Fursona Name: Cirrus
Other Stuff: Well... Yeah. I'm a cuddle-fox with nothing to do. There is no way to count the times that I've been used as a pillow and/or assault weapon around here. I've always had a penchant for saying just the right thing at just the right moment in just the right voice to crack people up, even when at work... But when left alone on a computer, I simply rot away on Gaia or Oblivion, or I'm getting in my 'l33t s33t' to take control of a forum for a RS Clan that I used to be a part of. (Now I'm just the figurehead and enforcer of the Admins. x3) So... Yeah, I also have a cellphone if anyone wants to randomly chat about things and stuff. Oh, just no dirty talk stuff, my brain doesn't allow me to do that. Stupid subconcious immoral objections, I always say what I mean and mean what I say. [Sorry it is so long. D:]

Nonsense, I haven't lost my mind.
Look, it's in that jar over there.

l Vile l

Original Winner

vaholm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:36 pm
vaholm
Fursona Name: Karmarazov Khaine
Other Stuff: I am a 17 year old blue goat, love to read and try to get into Powells at least once a week. My other hobbies include drawing, D20 rpgs, and table top war games like warhammer fantasy and 40k (geek ahem). When left to my own devices I have been known to spend extended periods talking to my captive audience that includes household appliances and my dogs. Feel free to PM me, If I come off as being strange it probably means I'm in a good mood.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:01 pm
LilKitty115
Fursona Name: Luna
Other Stuff: Born Jan. 15, 1985, small purple/silver housecat with blue eyes and black head fur, asexual fur, straight in real life, loves reading, gaming and being outdoors when it's warm.  

LilKitty115

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:34 pm
Feline Apathy
Fursona Name: Meh, never came up with one that sounded right
Other Stuff: I am 19, male, bi, feline of the housecat variety, sometimes morphing into other feline forms. I enjoy listening to music, reading, doing stuff online, messing with computers, and outdoor activities like biking, hiking, skiing, anything really =^.^= Philosophical, playful, snuggly. Mrawr!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:46 pm
MooSayTehCow
Fursona Name: Don't have one at the moment...
Other Stuff: I haven't really made a fursona for myself yet, though I'm caught between a wolf/canine or a tiger. I'm currently attending college, and studying to become a computer programmer. I've only started becoming active in the furry community recently, but I hope to make some new friends soon. =^_^=  

MooSayTehCow

sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:28 pm
What Four
Fursona Name: Julian Sankt
Other Stuff: I've been on Gaia through multiple accounts since October 2004. I've been a fur since January 2004. Julian Sankt is a Clydesdale, born in Germany, raised in the United States.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:02 pm
Login name hereAraclast
Fursona Name: Araclast
Other Stuff: Guitarist, Geek a little shy and im taken...sorry guys and girls  

Araclast

BiBishieKirin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:36 pm
Login Name: BiBishieKirin
Fursona Name: Naur
Other Stuff: bi, likes to cook and draw, available on an official level.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff