Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:30 pm
"Nope." Shift said as he got in and started to whistle the tune in the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:37 pm
"Good" Gabriel said, the whistling was rather annoying so he purposefully started to whistle something completely different.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:43 pm
"So tell me how did you meet Anya?" Shift asked as they passed floor number 15.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:52 pm
"Once her power had developed she helped the scientists with some problems, and by problems I mean me, my power made me extremely aggressive" Gabriel said running his hand through her hair. "She fixes things I was broken, she spent a lot of time just... looking at me it freaked me out, I understand now she was trying to see what was making me so violent. Her power is has infinite possibility, she can make anything if you give her the parts, she can invent anything as well just give her a pen and a wall and some instructions. It's not because of any intelligence on her part she just knows what to do, she just figured out what was broken and she fixed me."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:00 pm
"Well she does love to help people. So here we are. Now where to?" Shift said as the doors opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm
"Well you see the big metal doors with the four armed guards? yeah through that" Gabriel said untying the leather that housed his blades. "If you have any weapons tell the furthest away he'll take note" Gabriel said walking forward.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm
"I create weapons out of nothing. Plus i can take their weapons away from here. I'm going to folow you." Shift said as he walked beside Gabriel. Once he was close enough to see the gaurds weapons Shift made them vanish into thin air.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:21 pm
"You know how I said don't do anything Awkward" Gabriel said as the guards shouted, "That was Awkward... SHUT THE HELL UP JIMMY" the guard at the end stopped shouting and scowled "My names Jeremiah."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 pm
"Sorry guys. Heres you stuff back." Shift said as their weapons droped in front of the gaurds. After that was done he walked up to the door and waited for Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 pm
"Thats why I call you Jimmy" Gabriel said patting the tall man's shoulder, "Yeah... right Theo" Gabriel's eyebrow twitched, he turned to Anya "Anya sweetie, can you stand on you're own its just you have to go through the scanner."

Anya opened her eyes, nodded slowly and made a squeaky noise.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm
Shift set Anya down and held her steady till she could stand on her own.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm
"I'll go first, Anya you stay near Shift okay" Gabriel said, it may have sounded patronising but it was the only way to get through to Anya when she was like this. Gabriel walked slowish through a large metal tunnel before passing through the doors, "Shift you keep a hold of her once she's passed the scanner okay"

Anya walked slowly down the hall stumbling a little as she went.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 pm
Shift held onto Anya and slowly walked through the scanner. When they were through it he asked Gaberiel, "What was that for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:02 pm
"Anya made it, it makes sure you don't have any kind of virus or germs and scans for weapons, injuries and preforms a minor EEG" Gabriel said ruffling Anya's hair.

Anya giggled and patted his hand, then she hugged Shift around the stomach, making more odd purring sounds.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 pm
"That sounds like something she would make. So you ok now Anya?" Shift asked when she hugged him.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff