Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:48 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

He blushed even redder, "!! I-I can't believe you even remember that. M-my dancing isn't that big of a deal..." he said as he gripped onto his shirt as a question popped up into his head. He looked to Mika, "Do friends...make your heart beat rapidly...?"

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"When I first started making friends, yes. And when I make new friends, my heart beats oddly, but it doesn't last long for me. I am used to it now. I would say after you make three friends, it will feel normal." Mika smiled. "Iroha, I have to ask you now. Haven't you ever wanted to make friends?"  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 pm
"The invisible Boy"

'So it's normal...?' he thought to himself, "No, not after the incident, I haven't..."

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"I see." Mika nodded, but not knowing how to comfort him. "Well, Iroha. Lets make this friendship a great one, one that will last." Mika said, holding out his pinkie to make the promise.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha looked to the other's pinkie and looked to him as his heart beat had reverted to normal. "Pinkie swears are over-rated." he said to the other.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image

"Yeah, well, I am corny." Mika stated, pulling back his hand. He smiled. "But it is still a promise, whether or not you swear to it." Mika said musingly. "And might I say, as your friend, that you and I need to come up with hobbies." Mika said, feeling a need to put fun in their friendship.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:38 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"...But...I already have some..." he replied, not completely understanding the other.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

"Then, we shall have fun by doing your hobbies, right?" Mika suggested. "I am open to anything." Mika said sweetly. "Besides, I enjoy trying new things."  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"I don't do much..." he said as he thought. " I go to school, work, play games at the mall on my spare time, study... that's it..."

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:14 pm
User Image

"No side things? Reading, writing, drawing, playing an instrument, sports?" Mika asked. "If not, huh... Then I shall help you study." Mika suggested.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"I'm fine with my studies. I have straight A's." he said shaking his head.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

Mika sighed. "Ah, I wish my grades were just as good in high school. Don't get me wrong, I passed with all A's and B's and a few C's here and there, but I goofed off too muchin high school." Mika replied, envvying his smarts.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:30 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha chuckled, "..." he sighed as he looked down. "That sounds like fun..." he then regained himself after he had realized something. "A-ah, not that I care..." he said looking away, blushing as his laptop suddenly had a ping. "Oh, that's right. On my spare time I play online games." he said as he walked into his room, leaving the door open for the other to enter.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Mika followed Iroha into his room. "Ah, something I can relate to. I play video games... Well, on the 360. But once in awhile I play online." Mika took a look around the room to get an idea of who Iroha was.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:42 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha's room was not that of an average teenage japanese boy. It was a room covered in light blue paint, with a nice small closet. A twin size bed which had a drawer if you had pulled the handle from underneath the bed, you would find his clothes. And across from his bed is his desk with the laptop, a lamp, and a stereo next to CD's. It was a medium size room, yet it was smaller than Iruka's. Basically his room has a lot of space. As Iroha typed and pressed send, he then turned to Mika and closed the door behind him.

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games