Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Sparky looked at Skye. "You okay?"

Skye nodded. "It's Starz i'm worried about..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:49 pm
Gype shook her head, and the mist began to fade from her eyes. She prayed that Ninetail's soul would choke, and pump Starz into more control in her body.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 pm
"Okay here's a deal that I'm willing to propose."Ninetails smiled deviously.Starz didn't want to hear the deal but went along with it since she was getting weaker.

"I'm alive~!!!"Starz cheered but fell back down,"But,OWWWWW~!!!I'm in agonizing pain~~~!!"She started to flail like a child crying.

"Hey,Starz's back!"Issun bounced over to her seeing that she was wailing like a child,"And her attitude has gotten a little younger!"Issun bounced.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Skye sighed and looked at Sparky. "Oh well... Hey~! Why aren't you smiling!?" She asked.

"...i call myself a descendant..."

"Huh?"

"I couldn't even save Starz from Ninetails... or my own shadow! I shouldn't be a descendant..."

Skye interupted him. "Hey. Gekigami loves you, he even brought me back to life to help you." She chirped. "You were just caught by surprise!"

"..." Sparky was dead silent.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 pm
"Why are you quiet Sparky-san?"Starz asked sitting up now,she was scarred from the battle,but she gave him the pleading eyes of a little girl.

"NO~!!!!!!IT BURNS~!!!!!"Issun wailed falling over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:38 am
Gype panted a little, and knelt down on the floor. Her head was spinning and dizzy from all the air pumping. She needed air herself, and breathed until she was ready, unaware of the other activities around her.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:32 pm
"..Gype...?"Starz turned to Gype,she didn't really remember what had happen or anything.Issun was sprawled on the floor in a feedle position.Sparky was quiet,in a unusual way,Skye was worried,which would make Starz worry since they usually got into fights.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Skye looked at Sparky. "Come on... sparky...?"

Sparky started walking away.

"Wait! Sparky what are you doing!?"

He ran even further away. Skye, very upset, followed. She stopped, looking at Gype and Starz and Issun, then looked down. She followed Sparky. "Sparky!"

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:13 pm
Gype let out a long, deep exhale after finally catching her breath. She looked up dazed at the rest of the group. "Hmm? Wha-what's going on?" her eyebrows furrowed as she asked, looking from person to person. Perking up and straightening her torso, she cried out "Starz!". All the sudden, she remembered what had just happened. "Are you okay Starz?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm
"H-huh?"Starz jumped,she was a little taken back,"Yeah,I'm ok,but I'm worried about you...I mean you were trying to catch your breathe,and then Sparky suddenly,stopped being a smart alec and Skye's being more caring,and Issun's just lying there like he'd gotten beaten up,and why am I scorched and beaten like this?"Starz glanced at herself then back to Gype,"What happen?"  

Littlestar411
Captain

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:33 pm
"Umm... I think... I think I'll tell you later..." Gype replied as she cosed her eyes to rest her sight a little. "And what do you mean Issun's lying down like he got beaten up?"

Gype did not recall Issun help the fight, but certainly remembered all the things that Sparky, Skye, and herself did to poor Starz.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 pm
Sparky was lying down on the ground. Deep into thought.

How come I couldn't help them? He asked himself.

Skye appeared behind Sparky. "Sparky don't feel bad..." She started, but Sparky's cold glare cut her off.

"Com on... Starz and Gype and Issun are awaiting." Skye pressed on.

Sparky didn't say anything.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:50 pm
"Well,excuse me for my small size!"Issun shouted getting into a sitting position,even though the battle had ended,Issun felt a strong preasence in the area,causing him to feel faint and fissure.

"What the..."Starz began before turning back to Gype,"Why's everyone hurt?And where did Sparky and Skye go?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:34 am
"Huh? What do you mean 'gone'? They were here a moment a-," turning her head as she spoke. "Wait. They- Where are they...?"

Gype stood up, teetering slightly. "It's alright. I'm sure they're around here somewhere." She glanced around.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:38 pm
"You don't think they got hurt or something,do you?"Starz asked wide eyed,"I-I mean they could be eaten by a bear or,or they could be experimented by aliens right now..."Starz started to chew on her finger nails then.

"Geez,calm down,sweetie..."Issun sighed face palming and getting up from the intense shock,"Think inside the box not outside,and how the heck would they be experimented by aliens if they don't even exist!"

"And that's where your wrong,since aliens doexist,I've seen them with my own eyes!"Starz franticlly replied back.Issun just face palmed groaning and shaking his head.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff