Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Shipping names: Name the nameless here. TAKING SUGGESTIONS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:59 pm

Its not your fault Chloie, its mine. I dont mean for my words to be misinterpeted, and I know sometimes I get others words mixed up too. But I feel as if I am being a shitty captain at the moment, if others feel this way I am sorry. I was just hurt that people think I would ban them for an opinion, guess I really have gotten bad if people are starting to think like this. I wish I saw Sana on more, that way I could lend her the guild for awhile and maybe I will take a break. I dont want to make anyone else mad at me and desturb the peace. Plus college is starting to freak me out and Im having to deal with my ex having a new girlfriend. Great..in comes the drama. Im gonna try and get on as much as possible, but if I cant Im sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:15 pm
Inu, you're doing the very best that you can. I've never read anywhere where you even hinted at banning someone because of their oppinions. Some people are just blowing things out of porportion. We all still love you. You're a very respectful person, and although sometimes we might not agree with what you're saying... That doesn't mean we hate you! My goodness, no!

In fact, conflicting oppinion opens our minds to new ideas sometimes. =] But that isn't what you're worried about. Just take a deep breath. No one hates you. No one is gathering behind your back and flamming you. We appreciate you too much. 3nodding heart  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:32 am

Thanks Chloie, it makes me feel better. But the guild was not the main reason for my break. Its mainly due to college and how stressed Im getting over it. But I just need to relax and not worry. Then I was hit with my ex dating again with the guild, so I got upset. Its just since I have been away a lot at times recently, those are the reasons why. Im gonna try and get on as often as possible however. And Jagged, if you think of any new rules, let me know kay? mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:46 pm
Even though I left, I *really* have one last thing to say. My leaving was in no way, shape, or form, Inu's fault. So stop feeling bad <3. However, that means it was completely, totally, and utterly Chloie's fault. I have nothing to say to her.  

Christii

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:05 pm
Well, dear, I'm sorry to hear that. However, I also feel like I've already apologized for possibly offending you. I think it is safe to say that the discussion has ended and that we can all move on. If you want to carry a grudge against me, I don't care. I don't even know you. It doesn't hurt me at all. However, if you feel that we do need to continue this debate/conversation/mud throwing, let's not do it in front of the rest of the guild so they can enjoy the real reason why they're here instead of having to witness bickering. Sound spiffy?

Okay, so, anything else you say that is directed negatively at me in this guild? I'm not going to respond to it at all. This is the last time I'm entertaining the notion. I really don't think that others want to read us yelling at eachother (an off-hand phrase).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:38 am

Well Kaiba, I'm glad that you were not mad at me, and I'm sorry we had such a big misunderstanding. But I believe that Chloie was just joking, not really wanting to send you pictures and stuff. I think it was a hamrless joke. I just said no threat cause I was afraid you would take it as such. I hope you change your mind about leaving and come back. I think this whole silly fight as all one big misunderstanding. And I hope we can all put it behind us. But I cant stop you from leaving, but I wish you would stay. But if not, I will miss you cry

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:07 am

emo is there any other shippings that are nameless?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:30 pm
*thinks*
Hn. ...well, you guys all know that I'm not very original. >.<  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:24 am
The number of shippings is infinite. Anyone want to add another?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:34 am
But but but...High Priest Seto x Kisara is Mizushipping...and Seto x Kisara is Blueshipping...
question
I think I missed something somewhere...  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:12 am
Okay, I'm posting here now, to reply to Fanboy. I understand that you're pretty new, and I haven't been on in a while myself, but this thread is now like a memorial to a big (read: only that I know of) fight that occured in the guild...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Oh. Okay. Sorry. Just a bit confused. sweatdrop ...  

THE Kaiba Seto Fanboy

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:45 pm

I wouldn't continuing the thread if someone can pick a pairing to name smile *doesn't feel like using Gaia emoicons*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:28 pm
Yuugi X Yami no Yuugi X Yami no Bakura doesn't have a name. Any ideas? blaugh  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:23 pm
What would the prospective "love triange" be most likely to be? that might help name the pairing. But just throwing something out, is complexshipping taken? Today in english we learned about the madonna/whore complex. xD I'm taking a guess here, but would the "triangle" be Yami no Bakura x Yami no Yuugi vs. Yami no Yuugi x Yuugi?  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games