Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arthela

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:53 pm
Name: Arthela
Details: I am a 15 year old poet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:15 pm
Name: Aroon, Ish, Arn, Noirkaze(here on Gaia)… way too many of those pesky things.
Path: Hellenic at least Mutt at most.
Likes: Psychology, Sociology, Reading, Learning, Mythology, Travel, and a good load of things.
Dislikes: Ignorance, Bigotry, and just plain Stupidity.
Details: I’ve seen how apt that my patron is Apollon in the last few years and look forward to seeing how much influence this had had on me in general. I’ve been studying pagan paths since I was 16 causing much change in the last decade. Born and raised in Ohio I escaped its confines a year ago after a long battle with The Ohio State University. I lost. I will re-battle them before the end of this year, who knows maybe I’ll stay here on the Space Coast. I love questions.
Personal Statement: Perspective is the door, Insight is the key.  

Noirkaze

Prostiboot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Name: What you see on my profile. (Duh?)
Path: Eclectic (As in, I pick and choose what I like best)
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Learning, and other general things.... also, Cooking
Pet Peeves: Idiocy, people who think their s*** don't stink, and people who don't know how to speak English
Deatails: I live in SPAMTOWN, USA! (not a lie,) I'm nice, and use tact most of the time, unless someone's being an a**.
My 'Phrase': Your choices are your responsibilty, and my choices are mine, let these things never cross paths at any time.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:00 am
Name: Beth... 'cept I like being called Beff since recently. xD
Path: Eclectic Pagan.
Details: What do you want to know? ^^ I live in England, I'm an art student, I have two kittens, I'm bisexual, I'm quite nuts.
Personal Statement: If the world was my oyster, you'd be my pearl.  

Beff With An F

Wood Sorrel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:08 am
Name: Wood Sorrel
Path: pantheist
Dislikes: ignorance, rudeness
Details:
Personal Statement: Live simply that others may simply live.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 pm
Name: Cyrano Lunus (Joseph for short)

Path: Shinto Taoist, Druid.

Likes: The world around me. The wind, the Moon. The fog. People who are really themselves. People who hold up to their values and ideals. Anyone with Honor and respect. I love people who really know how to love others and who don't put restrictions or rules to what love is.

Dislikes: Those who are false, anyone who would trample over another to gain something. Disloyalty. People who ignore their children.

Details: I am a single father of one. My son is Named Dante Musashi (ill leave out his last name.) I have been a follower of the Gods all my life. The Japanese moon Goddess speaks most clearly to me. I'm a wind reader. I have a deep sense of Loyalty and personal Honor. I try to be forgiving of everyone and their actions. I am mostly seeking real love in this life. When I cannot solve a problem with words or kindness I tend to let the tip of my sword speak better for me. Though that rarely happens. I'm aggressive by nature. Though I can be very argumentive. I have never had good spelling skills. I love writing though. Everything I do in life now I do for my son. I'm very animated, and many of my friends call me a living Anime character.

Personal Statement: Take life with a Jest and a Smile.  

Joye Lunus

Bashful Cutesmasher

6,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

93darkshadow93

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:12 pm
Name: 93DarkShadow93 aka Soror Margaret - Potnia Theron (Greek for Lady of the Beasts)
Path: Ceremonial Magician and Electic Pagan Witch/Wiccan
Likes: Reading, writing, playing RPGs, listening to and playing/singing various types of music (I love it all, except rap and hip-hop), helping others, knitting, sewing, anime (Ghost in the Shell fanatic), working at my local library, helping in my local OTO body, spending time with my hubby and dogs, hanging out with friends and family, Egyptology and archeology, art history, religious studies, Harry Potter, Kabalah, Celtic studies, Arthurian Legend, Aleister Crowley, Thelema, Jane Austen novels, and much more!
Dislikes: People who are closed-minded.
Details: Married for 9 years. Pagan for over 20. Work at my local library and love it! Being around all those books is just wonderful! I love to learn and discuss new things. My hubby and I don't have any human children yet, but have 3 wonderful dog-kids: Shadow - 115 pounds, half Malamute/half Husky and just a real lover boy (9 years old); Xander - 13 pound Schipperke, 6 years old, loves everyone, especially those that will pick him up and carry him around like a baby; Sango - 30 pound Chow Chow (black color), 3 years old, very sweet and loving, follows me around everywhere.
Personal Statement(s): - Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
- Love is the law, love under will.
- Every man and every woman is a star.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:03 pm
Name: Gryph, or Azheryn
Path: Undecided/still in the early learning process, but leaning towards Celtic Reconstructionism or Druidism.
Likes: Art, Martial Arts, reading fantasy and sci-fi, writing, nature, my family and friends, video games, world history, world religions, cultures, my computer, my Rabbit (Rosie) and my Dachshund (Sabrina), text-based roleplaying, sunrises, rain, fall, winter, The Phantom of the Opera, Twilight (the series, by Stephenie Meyer), photography, German, etc. etc....
Dislikes: A lack of intelligence, overly large amounts of cursing, bad grammar, certain types of immaturity, conservative anythings, sunburns, etc. etc.
Details: I'm fifteen years old and I'm a Sophomore in high school. I first started learning about Paganism in 7th grade, though I've only recently been able to start delving deeper into my studies through books. Once I feel comfortable with the basics, I hope to go even further and primarily study Druidism and Celtic Reconstructionism (I'm Irish/British/Scottish, so it's no wonder that I'd feel such a connection to the Celtic gods and goddesses, I suppose. ^^). I'm an artist, and I want to either become an illustrator, or a concept artist for video games and/or movies. I've also been taking karate for a little over three years--Currently I'm a brown belt--however, I'll be going up for my black belt around February of '08.
Personal Statement: There's no place for regret.
We're all a part of the universal soul.

Gryph Black

Purrly

Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:16 am
¨*:·..·:*¨

Name: Tiadaria, but you can call me Tia.
    Path: Eclectic Pagan
    Likes: Spending time with my daughter, playing cards, burning incense, ice cream on cold winter days.
    Dislikes: Forgetting to take the trash out, charcoal that won't burn, bread that goes moldy, my cat, Piper, pawing at my door at 3 in the morning.
    Details: I'm a 21 year old mom to a 3 year old girl named Kylie Amelia (the name came from a dream I had five years prior to conceiving her). I'm definitely not forcing my whole Pagan scene on her, but when she expresses curiosity, I explain, and offer to include her when I can. I've got a boyfriend I've been with for over a year now. He's a sweetheart. Not so much into my beliefs, but respectful and understanding. He's recently had to battle cancer, but things look good. We all reside in Houston (any other Houston people here?). I currently work at Smoothie King, though until recently, I was also working at GameStop...not a job I'd recommend. To anyone. Ever. D:
    Personal Statement: "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
    --Buddha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:45 pm

Name: MysticalCrone
Path: Dianic Witchcraft with some eclectic leanings...ever searching...always willing to learn...
Likes: Coffee, laughter, sincerety, long naps, lots of color...especially rainbows, reading and my little Long Hair Chocolate Chihuahua Lucy!!!
Dislikes: Closed minded, negative, judgemental people...
Details: I'm JJ or MysticalCrone … I'm a 43 year old Aquarius Moon. I am Goddess, Woman, Wife, Lover, Sister, Friend, Singer, Lesbian, Feminist, Dreamer... I live in a very rural area in Arizona with my heart wife and partner heart of almost 8 years, and our three little dogs, Lucy, Ursula and Phoebe...
Personal Statement: The grass is always greener 'til you get to the other side and find it was nothing but a pile of horse poo!!! rofl

MysticalCrone

inexquisite-inferno

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Name: April
Path: Herb Pagan (Yes, strange name, but I love to experiment and work with herbs and plants)
Dislikes: Pickles, Mustard, Honey, People who judge before even asking, and drama. Too much of it!
Likes: Well, I'm in Tae Kwon Do (Korean Martial Art) and I love it. I also like to draw, read, write, dream, imagine, and create 'art' . I love to explore, and dare to think of the unknown.
Details: About myself? Hm. Well, I'm kind of a shy person, and not one to mess with, so to speak. I like to be concise and discreet. ninja
Personal Statement: Who we are is what we're worth. What we do, is not worth our time. (Made by Me)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:16 am
Name:Mor
Path: Studying/practicing Shaman ( celtic and native american spiritualism)
Likes: History,Music,Honest People,Thai food, Winter is my personal best out of the seasons, and I like fall because of the colors. Anime
Dislikes: Stupid people, extremely hot or extremely cold weather , wicca ( will explain if someone asks)
Details: I am 24 years old, ( female) I am engaged. I'll be getting married in november of next year, if everything goes as planned. I have two children. 7 Year old son and a 21 month old daughter. I have been studying different paths under the umbrella term paganism( I really hate the word pagan btw). Been studying since I was 12. Attepting to practice wicca when I turned 20. But moved onto Druidism,hindu and now offically stoping at shamanism. I have ADHD, It takes me a while to answer properly, I am sorry. I get nervous when put on the spot and tend to mess up what I really want to say.

Mor Righ Anu

Amorpheous

Human Human

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Name: The Onigiri and Nezumi, please call me Oni or Ongiri. I also respond to Nezumi.
Path: None/Undecided
Likes: Wolves l RP's l Animanga l Asian Culture [I'm Chinese] l Drawing l Writing l Food l Singing l Dragons l Dogs l Cats
Dislikes: Unreasonable Hatred l People Who Use Ignorance as an Excuse l Lots of Stuff that I Won't Name
Details: I'm probably younger than everyone in this guild, but regardless of age, I'm an eager learner and I want to learn. I see paganism as a differrent way to look at life and a way to heal the mind. I was/am being raised as a Christian and am still attached to my Christian beliefs. To me, the stem of all the fights "for Christianity" are not because the religion, but what people have turned it into to. I have looked into Wicca, Dianic Withcraft and Neopaganism. I have very Asian influences and have looked in Buddhism, Taoism and Islam. If you would like to know more, just ask. I have a deep interest in Greek and Roman gods and goddesses. Egyptian too.
Personal Statement: Guilt is the first step on the path to forgiveness and forgiveness is the first step on the path to trust. [Made by me]
Favourite Quotes: "Life is a school for angels, death is merely graduation."
"Aim for the moon and if you miss you'll land among the stars."
"Learn from yesterady, live for today and hope for tommorrow."
"Say what you mean and mean what you say."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:21 pm
Name: Just call me Teague
Interests: I love writing poems and stories. I'm an avid reader, and I have a love for philosophy as well as comedy; I revere Voltaire, but also George Carlin.

Details: First off, let's go to politics, and alienate who I would anyway;
My guess is as good as yours. I really am somewhat conservative in some things, and on others, I'm liberal to even greater extremes. I live in Austin- close to Houston, anywho, I'm Bisexual, I'm a solitary practicioner, I'm Ecclectic, and my patron deity is Apollo, also called Alaunios- though I have a love for Tahut (Called Thoth by the greeks). Both scholarly fellows

Dislikes:
people who are spineless, or easily manipulated. People who are fake and manipulative (You may or may not know who you are.) Guys who are obsessed with sports, Girls who are obsessed with their looks, people who think a katana can cut anything, stupid conspiracy theorists who ruin it for smart conspiracy theorists, BEING ASKED IF I'M JEWISH WHEN I WEAR MY PENTACLE.

Likes: Seeing someone poke holes in a stupid rule, a good comedian, irish music, the harp, a good myth, nerds, sunsets, thunderstorms, rain, an absurd movie.

Personal Statement:
The multitude of books is making us ignorant.
~ Voltaire  

Nomad of Nowhere

Gawqueenpenguin

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:11 am
Thank you for the invite ^_^

Name: Gawqueenpenguin

Path: I’ve never really chosen a path I mostly practice all the Sabbaths but I don’t follow any god or goddess specifically

Likes: writing, drawing, writing, World of Warcraft, watching my boyfriend play video games, learning, reading/writing poetry, Matcha tea, chai tea, uhm okay just teas hehe, nature, Yule, Beltane, water, reading/writing.

Dislikes: People who don’t research their beliefs and tell me my own are incorrect, impatient people, tuna, decaf coffee, my personal weaknesses, insomnia, mushrooms, mayo, peas, books that end on a cliff hanger but have no sequel.

Details: I’m 21 and have been practicing Paganism for 10 years. When I first got into it I switched from coven to coven and since I started college I have yet to find one that suits me. Most all I have learned I taught myself so please don’t bash me for not knowing vocabulary. I maybe 21 but I still feel like I am 11. I believe in opposites, you can’t truly ever be happy unless you have been sad things like that and the happiest you have ever been can only be as happy as your saddest moment was sad. I am a bit shy about some aspects of what I have studied and what I have done in the past but more than likely the more comfortable I get around you all the more I will let slip… I’m hoping to find more people like me ^_^

Personal Statement: one day I will find enlightenment but not today... Today I enjoy those branches close to enlightenment

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff