Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
TDM 2010 (Stand by for the tying of loose ends) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lemondster

Timid Friend

8,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:26 am
♀ ✲ ♉ ✗ ❤

┏╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┓

Hello, my name is Neena. I'm glad I've joined a guild I can relate to. I'm also surprised that I just found out about it today. Ah, and I've joined Team Grey. Nice to meet/see/talk to you all~!

(Yes, that was a longer, more interesting introduction.)

┗╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊╅╅╅╅╅╅╅╊┛

♪ ☼ ღ ➽ ☁

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:33 am
I think this is a great cause, my uncle was diagnosed with pancreatic last year and had to get surgery, he also had to get a pacemaker the same week he was in the hospital. He still goes to the hospital to check if the tumor comes back. He was told to retire from work and that he can't work again because of medical reasons by the doctor. He's doing okay now but I hope that the tumor doesn't come back.  

I Michi Heru I

Shotze

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:52 am
God bless everyone.
I hope everything goes well...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:02 am
User Image

I made this for the daffodil movement- I hope everyone likes it i know its not the best- but i thought it fit- because thats one thing that is needed in the fight against any cancer is hope

heart Katelynn marie

Katelynn_marie21

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Member 100

Admiral Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:13 am
i heart daffodils there are my favorite flower and my favorite color of a daffodil is blue smile smile smile smile xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:12 am
Good morning everyone!!! How are yal?  

Purple R Taco

5,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200

Alisha Diphdas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:37 am
Hello, I love all the time and effort put into this thread, and for such a good cause! It obviously took a lot of work, and is something to be proud of! Cancer has caused me to loose some loved ones, so I wanted to thank the makers, posters, and readers of this thread. I'm kind of nervous, really, I've never posted in a thread like this before. . .

Anyways! After reading your thread, I was inspired. This month is also Autisim Awareness, and my brother is an individual with Autism [how I know about it.] I know your busy... but I was hoping to make a thread similar to this one, but on Autism, then leave a link to this one so they could find you! :3 Unfortunate, I have no clue where to start... I'm also Dyslexic, so I don't think I would make a very good thread... But I want to try! My brother is very important to me, and this thread as well, please, I would be overjoyed if I could make a similar thread and have the honor of linking this one on it. . .

Sorry if this is the wrong place, on top of being nervous, I have terrible comprehension, I did read the rules, multiple times, but I keep forgetting. Dx

Any help is appreciated! Please don't think I'm trying to draw attention away from yours, that's not it at all. I just want to help. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:49 am
Purple R Taco
Good morning, Purple~ I am fine and dandy this morning. How are you? What do you have planned for today?

Yello, I think that is a great idea! Autism deserves to be recognized too! I have a cousin in Kentucky who is Autistic, and he is a great artist. If you want to make such a guild in the best manner possible, I believe you should ask Blaize about it, who would be glad to help!  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sub4Sub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:05 am
HOW GET DOFF.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:09 am
User Image
[[ The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart. ]]
[[ << The Daffodil Movement -- Prostate Team ]]

[[ Yello: That is a great idea! I'm sure something can be worked out. ^^ ]]  

Keynir

Shirtless Tycoon

Alisha Diphdas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:14 am
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Yello, I think that is a great idea! Autism deserves to be recognized too! I have a cousin in Kentucky who is Autistic, and he is a great artist. If you want to make such a guild in the best manner possible, I believe you should ask Blaize about it, who would be glad to help!

An artist, that's great! I'm sure he produces some very wonderful art. :3 And thank you, I'll go do that right away! :3 I'm also going to try to keep up with this thread for promoting cancer here. x3 I'll try to post as much as I can! :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 am
Nerdy_Boy_4evah
Purple R Taco
Good morning, Purple~ I am fine and dandy this morning. How are you? What do you have planned for today?

I am going to be working on my guild while participating in others that I am part of.

I realized a lot of the guilds I'm part of don't have banners so I might make some for them so that I and others can help advertise, because a lot of the guilds are very small and inactive.

The guild I'm captain of I was vice captain, but bought it from the owner because it completely died, cleaned out the crew and am replacing the positions. So yeah, the guild is making a complete change, this time it should be more organized.

Also, I have a friend whose brother was autistic. He always beat me up, but he was a sweety butt when he wanted to be XD  

Purple R Taco

5,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200

Alisha Diphdas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 am
Purple R Taco
Also, I have a friend whose brother was autistic. He always beat me up, but he was a sweety butt when he wanted to be XD

Sounds like quite the character, your friend's brother that is. xD I hope he shows his sweet side more than his beat-up one. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:31 am
Woah. Sounds like ya got alot to do, Purple. Have fun and ne'er give up your determination to finish it!

Yello, we are glad to have such determined members here. It is a great thing that you decided to promote Cancer Awareness.  

Estonia Nerd

5,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games