Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
How did I Become this,this stranger? (need guy sicntist) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:07 am
User Image

Riku looked at isabelle "NO! Run Isabelle now!" Riku backflipped kicking the gun into the air and pushing his dad back, grabbing the gun and pointing it at his dad "Move out fo the way or i'll kill your leader!"

The dad looked at him and held up his hands "Do what he says" The gaurds moved out of his way

"Isabelle... Leave, you have to"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm
Isabelle Celeste Vonsurai

User Image

Isabelle looked at him and shook her head. She didn't want to leave him there all by himself against his father. Isabelle was terrified for him. "Why do I have too? I can't," she whispered to him.

"If I told you I was fine then it would be a lie."  

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 am
User Image

"If you don't go now... You'll die" Riku turned to her and looked at her "I thought you didn't want to know anything about me... You know the scientists son?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 am

User Image

Isabelle looked at him, "Well I changed my mind. I've gotten shot in the chest and hurt brutually before I became this," she said to him. She knew he didn't want her to die but she didn't want to leave him there where he could get hurt.

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 pm
User Image

Riku looked at her as he held his head 'What is this? Memories' He tossed the gun on the floor and grabbed his dad in a rage, he punched him over and over "How... Could you do that to HER!!!" He continued to punch him "Why couldn't you just leave us alone... The three of us"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

The person pushing my buttons_Miroku Yoshida_

"I can't help the fact that you see things differently..."

"Oh no, I don't mind. Feel free to do what ever. As long as you don't get in trouble nothing is wrong with it." He said to Lyria, with that done he headed off to the meeting room where it was being held.

He was basically the first person there except for the guards in one room. He found a chair next to the edge of the table, where he sat there. For the time he had to wait, he couldn't stop thinking of lyria. Her features were perfect, if there was any body out there for him it would be her. But he wasn't all for looks, he wanted the personality more than anything else.

He caught himself daydreaming and didn't notice that everyone came in and the meeting already started. He was kinda angry at himself for being selfish in his point of view. The only words that was in his mind repeating was I must help her, not for me but for her sake as well.

"... But I can show you the way we see things."

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

User Image

"Riku!" she shouted as he held his head. She was pushing herself toward Riku to make sure he was okay. She saw what was happening to him and she began to hasten quickly. She kept being pushed back but eventually made it up to Riku and his father. "Riku. Don't do this," she whispered as she touched his shoulder with her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

Riku stopped and looked at her "My mom... She was pregnent and he knew all along!" Riku continued to punch him "It didn't stop there though did it?!?!?! My sister, cousin, uncle! All killed by YOU!!!" Riku stopped and stomped on his face before runnign away with Isabelle  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:18 pm

User Image

Isabelle wished she could help him desperately, she knew what he must be feeling right now toward his father. "Riku," she whispered to him hearing what he had said to his father. She ran after with him when he began running away.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:12 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

" They say that I am not longer broken"

She went trough the line and got her food it was easy enough to find a spot everyone else was leaving , she eat her pizza and her juice and got up and set the trays in the tray bin and stepped out in to the hall.

He was so kind , And he was cutie too, her mind raced about.

"But I cant say my life is truly healed"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:34 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

The meeting when by pretty quickly, it was mainly about the new equipment they received earlier. He wanted to see Lyria, but she would have been done with her food by now, and headed off some place else. He walked towards the cafeteria anyways, hoping for them to cross paths.

[[ I only had a short amount of time to post this so sorry for the writers block.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:45 pm
Lyria Shay Malzeion
User Image
The person pushing my buttons_Dark_moon_star_

" They say that I am not longer broken"

She Started down the hall towards her room. And was looking down at the floor like she did when she walked about this place. She bumped in to someone and looked up to apologize only to realize it was Miroku

"But I cant say my life is truly healed"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Kurai Diasuke
Crew

1,050 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm
Miroku Diaskie Yoshida
User Image

"I can't help the fact that you see things diffrently..."

Miroku was in his own little world untill it felt like he ran into someone. Looking toward the direction he got hit, he noticed it was Lyria. He quickly bowed " I apologize I wasn't watching where I was going, I didn't mean to do that."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Riku turned and smiled "Thank you Isabelle... for caring enough to go to check on me. I never thought I would see you again and thank you for not hating me for my mistakes" Riku stopped and ran into the room they were in before  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

User Image

Isabelle looked at him seeing him smile as he spoke. "Don't assume. It never does anyone good," she said to him. She then followed him into the room they were in before. Once in the room Isabelle kissed him on the lips before pulling away, she looked at him seeing what his reaction might be.

Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces