Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

Ateryu blushed when she kissed him. He felt rubbed his cheek.

" Well I for one, am not concerned about what you really do over there so long as nothing bad happens! " He smiled and laughed nervously.

" Actually I really did come here just to deliver. " He rubbed his chin. " Other than that I guess I was curious about what's been happening here.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:45 pm
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"Oh I see may I give you a tour ?"She smiled hoping he would accept her invitation for a quick stroll about the place with her he wouldn't be questioned or bothered by the Mythical ones about the place. "What do you say...huh huh?"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Ateryu rubbed the back of his neck and thought about it. Presently there was nothing else scheduled for him back on the human side.

" Well I haven't been here in so long, I may need to refresh my memory. " He looked at her and nodded. " Sure ...Why not? "

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 am
❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"Oh yes yes that is wonderful news" She smiled and her cheeks where Rosie and her skin tan and her wings flapping in a fast manor.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas