Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Emily looked down, then reached inside her coat and undid her wing strap. She pushed herself out of Sonia's hands and started to drop. With a rip she let her wings out ripping the coat off her back. She looked at her wings feeling embarrased. They were not pretty with cuts, burns, deformed feathers all over. Not to mention the all the feathers on the top half of her right wings were gone leaving only the light bony skeleton.

She flys akwardly up to Sonia. The missing feathers making it weird to fly, but she loved it anyways. She didn't look at Sonia feeling ashamed of her wings. "Umm...I don't know why you think other wise, but you really have beuaitful wings....." She looks down cursing herself for showing a person she just met her wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:59 pm
Sonia's eyes widened and then narrowed almost to slits. Someone had done something do cruel to Emily's wings. Sonia felt shocked at herself for being so angry. As an assassin, she was used to being emotionless, but now that those days were over, her feelings were popping up all over the place. Right now, she felt surprised that she was suddenly seized by a sisterly need to protect Emily. How odd. "My wings aren't beautiful. They're the color of blood... like everything else in my life." she said, looking away from Emily.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Emily smiles slightly, "They remind me of a rose. Blood isn't the only thing that is red." She drops a little with the hard work to keep her fly on her unhealthly wings. "Umm could we maybe go? I don't know how long I can keep this up...and I'm not really suposed to be flying, when I'm trying to pass as a normal human."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 pm
Without a word, Sonia soared directly over Emily, putting her hands on her waist. Sonia beat her wings in time with Emily's so that she wouldn't get too exhausted and would still be flying. "We aren't going anywhere really, you just looked like you wanted to be flying right now. But, if you can't carry yourself well, that is why I was going to carry you." Sonia said. Her words weren't exactly harsh.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Emily feeling slightly helpless. "I'm fine. I just need to land soon."
She lets Sonia help her anyway. "Where are we going?"

((Hey! I'm going to bed. TTYL))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:27 pm
"As I said, we aren't exactly going anywhere. And besides, the sky looks lonely without some outcasts to light it up." Sonia said as they kept flying.
(okay. goodnight.)  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 am
i lean against the cool wall, my eyes focused aimlessly at no particular object. I speak aloud but quietly, barely noticeable, even by my self. "So... this is how it feels. Intriguing... Kindness, friendship. Perhaps with this attitude i shall protect other family and friends from losing their lives." i let out a sigh and recover, forcing a look of pleasure and joy on my face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:05 am
umm hello im new

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110931998_resangel01.jpg  

Ibe4uty

1,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:55 pm
smiles kindly at the stranger "Well, hello their. I myself, am fairly new to this realm myself. And what might your name be?" another kind smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:34 pm
((Young_love_hearts ummm you need to post a profile to be in the RP. Just thought I'd tell you if you didn't know. ^.^))

"We're leaving?" Emily stares at her panicing. "But I can't leave my home. Plus I'm in hiding! What if I'm found? They will take me away again! I-I can't go back! I can't!"  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:44 pm
Sonia laughed. "Don't worry, Emily, we aren't even leaving the city." she said as she half-carried the angel around the bright blue sky, feeling freer than ever. She could understand why this angel was loathed to fly, since Shadow clan assassins were well-trained, but as long as Sonia was with her, Emily didn't have anything to worry about from them. Sonia had been one of the best in the troop and a year of running wouldn't change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:51 pm
Emily looked up at Sonia, "Then why are you doing this? Where are you taking me? I don't understand..."  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:08 pm
my head jolts up. "oh, Sonia, hi" a wide smile appears on my face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:12 pm
"Just for a fly." Sonia said, smiling widely for probably the first time in nine years. It felt odd for her to be so free with her emotions, but perhaps that was Emily's power. Pureblooded angels were rumored to have powers that they weren't even aware of. The power was in their presence alone. Sonia thought for a minute on the possibility that Emily could have one, and it seemed likely. Either way, it didn't matter much to her. She spotted the square where they had taken off from and headed for it, her wings like bloody gashes in the blue sky.
(sorry, i changed all of my posts so that emily and sonia are just flying around the city.... sweatdrop )  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:16 pm
i stand and subconsciously watch as Sonia lands. As she does i walk over to her to greet her "Hey" i say, a large toothy grin showing on my face  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games