Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:20 pm
"That's good! I like to hear that you are so enthusiastic about your work. I can't believe that we met by such coincidence! Do you like the lab?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:20 pm
Christy blinked, her indication that she'd been startled. She regained her composure and smiled. "Yeah, I really love it. I'm trying to find a safe way to slipt the DNA strand and examine it without endangering myself, but I need a breather. I'm gonna find some food, and maybe hit the library." She pushed his arm lightly. "Who knows? I might come in the workout room with you!" she said sarcastically.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:01 pm
"I actually finished a little while ago. We only have thirty minutes left. You've been in the lab for an hour and a half. Well as for me, I'm going to check the archives for new killers and possible rivals."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:09 pm
Christy blinked, suprised. ".......I really need a hobby." she muttered, heading to the chair she left her bag in. She grabbed a kiwi and bit straight into it. "Hontou?" she said after swallowing. "I meant really? Alright then." Christy grabbed a water bottle and asked. "I love my job, Seth likes his job, what is WRONG with us?" she laughed. "I'm headed to the workout room, call me if you need me!"  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:24 pm
"Sweet. I hope that you get a nice workout. For hobbies I draw. it helps pass the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 pm
~I can't draw worth crap! I do love music, maybe I'll dance. ~ She got in the workout room and hopped on a treadmill. She set it for 7 mph, stuck her Ipod in, picking 'Predilection' by Nittle Grasper, and jogged while thinking. ~So that strand was defienetly infected. If I'm right, I think the mutation is transferred through bloood wounds. But what I need is something that will help to balance out the elements when I try to split it. This is going to be fun!!~ she thought, smling and singing to the song.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 pm
"The plane will be landing in twenty minutes. Make sure to return to your seats in ten minutes."

*Seth sat at the communications room.* "Hmmmmm, what the heck? There is no signal coming from the d.o.g. facility..., that's not right. They always broadcast. That is very bad." *Seth talked to the pilot.*

"There will be a small course change today. We will land thirty miles from the original target. Please put on your flaque jackets. We are going into a possibly dangerous area."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:48 am
Christy loked at her watch and decided to head back to her seat. She went by the lab to clean up and grab her stuff. Christy sat in her seat and started righting down some possible formulas, still listening to music.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 am
Watari walk to L seat and said 'L,the airplane will soon arrived at D.C in 20min would like to go to the private or public security check?' L answered ' well let see i would like to go to the public security cheking system,maybe something intresting will happen.....' watairi answer 'i will handle that'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:26 pm
*The plane landed in the D.O.G. facility. It's not like them to broadcast snow. From the landing, bodies could be seen and government vehicles had yet to arrive. The plane landed and Seth exited quickly.* "Guys, please don't follow me unless the captain gives the clear. Seth took the weapons from a safe security box and went out." ***It is important to note that there was dried blood on the saws.*** He hurried into the chief's office to find him dead. There was a smell of smoke and blood.* "What's going on?" *Cars began to arrive and officers got out of the car and surrounded Seth.*

"What did you do subject 1307!!!" *They thought seth had done it."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:31 pm
Christy couldn't hear anything, but she saw him leave. ~Seth didn't say I couldn't watch!!~ She stuck her head out to watch what was going on, and was very confused. "But he didn't do anything."she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 pm
As soon as the plane landed,L walked out from his private plane and went to the security check after the security check,L went out side the airport to seat his limo to his mansion  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:56 am
"Subject 1307, it is apparent that you have killed the d.o.g.s in this establishment. There is even blood caked on your hand weapons, which i'm going to have to ask you to drop along with your gun."

"Yes sir." *he dropped his weapons.* "Sir, All of the bodies have pucture wounds. Why are you so convinced I was the killer?"

"We have an eyewitness account that you killed these people. Not only that but we've heard that you've hired a forensic scientist. Now why would you come here first?"

"The weren't broadcasting sir."

"Likely story. Cuff him."

"Yes sir." *cops swarmed seth and he put his hands elavated over his back. They cuffed him, just like before, for a crime he didn't commit.* "Hey guys, I'm going to jail, so I figured I might tell you to go to DC and continue everything there."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:52 am
Christy looked abashed. "Eien! But, what did he do?" she asked, her Japanese accent coming out a bit over her New Orleans sound. She came out and stood in between two cops. "Can someone please explain why you have Seth handcuffed?" she asked, looking around at the officers one by one.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 pm
"Ma'am, we are going to have to ask you to step back. You've entered a mass murder crime scene and Seth here is a prime suspect."  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games