Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mivsie

Romantic Kitten

8,250 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:57 pm
Isabeau looked over at everyone and then got up, smiling to Sean and then hopped over to the other side of the library to find something to possibly read and take her mind off all that was running through her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:58 pm
Maya laughed. Her arm began to bleed again. "Nothing really I just had a little accident." she said laughing a little. "What's up with you?" she asked smiling at him.  

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Narsou stopped and tought for a minute "Hmm.... if you know how to roleplay her then yes" he said laughing and fell back in the chair  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm
Yuki shook her head and laughed. "That's funny." She said.

Devan turned his head around. "You okay?" He asked concerned.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm
"Yeah I'm fine. Let's just say...I got a really big papercut." she said showing him the bandages on her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm
Narsou just rolled his eyes and pulled her into his lap "Eather way your my Sakura" he said using a anime pick up like but just trying to be funny at the moment.  

Amaku Kioku

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm
Yuki smiled brightly, and kissed him on the lips. "That's funny, and sweet all at the same time." She said with a laugh.

Devan looked down at her arm. "That doesn't look like a paper cut." He said. "What happened?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm
"Well, I was listening to my ipod, and I started to dance. Kara wanted to join in so I pu on some ballet music for her. I tried to mimick her moves, but I bummped into a bookshelf, and books fell on me. Don't worry. I'm used to it." she said smiling slightly at him.  

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm
((time to crank up the posobilty of gettin' smacked! XD))
Narsou smiled then nuzzled his head to her chest. "So soft..." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm
Devan frowned. "I'm sorry, I should be around you more often, seems you get hurt less." He laughed a bit.

Yuki laughed and pulled his head up. She shook her head still laughing a bit. "Whoa, not here." She glanced over at the bookshelf her brother was behind. "I swear, Devan sees all, I think he spys on me." She whispered.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:25 pm
Narsou smiled and laughed then mumbled "The middle finger isn't a jutsu sign" he kept repeating being a joker at the moment high off of oxogen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 pm
Yuki laughed a bit. "What?!" She asked.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

XxSplatter-ShatterxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 pm
Maya laughed. "Hey it wasn't your fault, but I would like that." she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm
((did you know someone could get high offa oxogen?))
Narsou just laughed "I have no idea, I watched to much anime for Naruto and seen to many pictures." He said then pondered for a moment then said "Tobi a good boy!" he said wiggling like Tobi would.  

Amaku Kioku

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:34 pm
Yuki laughed. "That's funny, I actually like Tobe." She said.

Devan stood up and stopped in front of her. He smiled. "Really?" He asked, smile a half smile.  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games