Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boat nectar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:04 pm
Hayden could see the listlessness in the boy's movement. 'He would make for a fine experience,' he thought. "Tell me," he started, "what do you believe in?" in a voice inaudible to all except the boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm
"A lot i guess. I've been around for quite some time, and seen a lot of thing people think is impossible." Claude was talking in the same voice as the strange man was.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

boat nectar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm
"He'll do just fine." Hayden said to the warden. "Well? Don't just stand there. Open it up!" he said after a moment of no action. He leaned against the wall with arms and legs crossed and waited for the boy to join him outside the cage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 pm
The warden hurried over to Claude's cell, and opened the cage.

Claude stepped out of his cage, and joined his new master.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

boat nectar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:26 pm
"Pick a friend," he said loudly so all the other slaves in the building could hear. "It will be more fun that way." He chuckled to himself and headed for the door while the boy pick a mate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:34 pm
"Hmm.. He reached inside Rin's cage, and pulled off the collar. The trick is someone else has to pull it off of you." He looked over to Summer. "Come on. You can come."

Summer looked at him, and got up. "Then the warden has to take off these shackles."

(( I'll make someone else to come in so you won't be alone Rin.))  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm
The warden was busy counting the money he had just made. "Here." He tossed Claude the keys to her shackles. " Door isn't locked. She was chained to a wall. No need."

Claude pulled her by the arm, and followed their new master as she tried to pull back. His grip tightened.

Summer almost whimpered in pain at his grip. She winced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:56 pm
Hayden threw the extra thousand for Summer at the warden's feet as he walked out. He didn't speak again until he was outside. "Get inside," he said as he opened the door of his cherry red 1969 Mustang. " And don't **** up the seats," he yelled out as the two made their way to the car. He threw his cold, half empty coffee out the window at the warden's car and revved the engine as he waited.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 am
Summer mostly hid behind Claude, and mad weird faces at her master. She sighed as Claude made her get in first. She looked out the window, and crossed her arms.

Claude slid in smoothly after Summer, and closed the door to the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am
"It's okay, there's nothing to be worried about," said Hayden as he sped down the streets. A few miles down the road he pulled over and put the car in nutral. "Which one of you wants to drive?"  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:15 am
" My father wasn't exactly the gets me a driver's license kind of person. Well not when he was trying to kill me." Summer looked to her master. " And i'm just nervous, because i'm a new slave. I have never had a master."

Claude looked to his master. "If its what you wish of me." He had his license, and he knew every road around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am
"Well since Claude already knows how to drive, then I think you should learn Summer. Don't be nervous. It's easy." Hayden got out of the car and walked around to the passengers' side. "Just press on the gas lightly and turn the wheel to steer. Think of it as a game." He smiled to reassure her. He figured Claude would be be relieved that he didnt have to actually do anything and thought it might be a good laugh for himself.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 am
" Bite me." She muttered under her breath. She smiled, and went to the drivers side. "Just don't take it out on me when your pretty little car is in the ditch." She smiled smugly at him. She wanted to mess with him before he started ordering her around.

Claude laughed at her coment. " From the time i've been with her I can tell she is half vampire, and has never had blood. I imagine she's a good bit crazy. You might want to watch her sir."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 am
"Just don't try anything stupid Dear, and everything should be fine." He re-entered the car and closed the door." Like attracts like," he said to Claude with a smirk on his face. As for the car, he wasn't worried. He had 3 more just like it back at the mansion, but didn't want to spoil the suspense by telling them. Hayden enjoyed the spunk in the group he had picked and was interested to see how things would unfold.  

boat nectar

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:16 am
She rolled her head as she got into the car." And what was that suposed to mean?" She asked Her master when she was settled in. She knew everything about cars. She worked on them with her dad when she was younger...and he didn't want her dead.... She knew how to drive, but didn't want to spoil the surprise. And she hadn't really ever drove enough to get the hang of it. "Where to Master?"

Claude leaned back, and made sure he was buckled in really good. " I suggest you hold on to something." He knew teenage vampires, and she acted just like them.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games