Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm
((brb, gonna take a shower. DONT LEAVE!! brb!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm
angel_eyes200
racy caught another arrow, as it flew by. "avoid these...okay?" she said to REks who probably didnt know what was happening. "who are you, by the way?" she said, lokoing at Reks curiosly. he seemed very familiar. then, when she loked at him closer, she suddenly remebered him, and jumed backward. "omigod omygod omygod..." she said, looking at him again, "reks, it that really you?! o my god!!" she said hugging him in excitment. "i havent seen you in a long time!!!"

*Reks hugs her back* "That took you a while"*he says laughing*
*then he turns to fang*"Anyway how are we supposed to get rid of these things"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm
" I dunno, never seen 'em before, ask racy" he said drawing his swords  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm
knnytte of terror
" I dunno, never seen 'em before, ask racy" he said drawing his swords

"Well maybe if we keep walking well find out"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm
another arrow flew through the air and passed Fang, before it could reach Reks he caught it " by the way what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:12 pm
knnytte of terror
another arrow flew through the air and passed Fang, before it could reach Reks he caught it " by the way what's your name?"

"Reks""You?"  

lord chazxr XIV

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm
"The name's Fang" he said smiling then broke the arrow in half "any plans?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm
knnytte of terror
"The name's Fang" he said smiling then broke the arrow in half any plans?"
"Yeah" "It may sound stupid but lets go tword the arrows,so we can see where it is coming from"  

lord chazxr XIV

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm
Suddenly Sebastian appeared out of nowhere and landed next to Fang "i gotta work on my landing hmmmm whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm
Fang nodded and floated into the air toward the arrows, they started to follow him, so he picked up speed and created large bursts of fire behind him, incinerating the arrows " How far away are they! we've been flying forever!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:21 pm
(im back!)
racy nodded, and agreed with REks. "yeah, theres no other way to sto the arrows from comming, so wer have to just find the source. but the only problem is that...did you see hte nuber of arrows comming?! they were enormous groups, comming at once. that means that theres alot over there. and i belive that 1000 against 5 is clearly out numberd." racy said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
"umm i dont think we're outnumbered im sure we can take em" Sebastian said.  

outlaw angel15

3,300 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm
Fang looked back and yelled " C'mon guys! the arrows are just following me, so your safe!" he said jetting through the air even faster, and left a trail of fire behind him torching each and every one of them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm
angel_eyes200
(im back!)
racy nodded, and agreed with REks. "yeah, theres no other way to sto the arrows from comming, so wer have to just find the source. but the only problem is that...did you see hte nuber of arrows comming?! they were enormous groups, comming at once. that means that theres alot over there. and i belive that 1000 against 5 is clearly out numberd." racy said.

*He looks at racy* "I guess your right" *then looks at fang* "we've gone like 100 miles,maybe we should put some kind of barrier to stop them"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm
racy shook her head. "no, we cant take them. we cant put up a barrier. the arrows catch on fire once they hit someting, and they are poinsonous to me and fang...believe me, ive dealt with them before." racy said nervously as they got colser to the source of the arrows. she touched the back of her neck, wherer there was a scar of the last encounter with those guys.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games