Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:45 pm
Adalwulf closed his eye for a moment, hoping that Kamon wouldn't get too angry when he said the next thing on his mind. His friend needed to come to terms with what happened, then he'd feel better. He knew that from experience. "Gott, Kamon, stop being such a coward! Do you think your brother would have wanted to be remembered this way? By a depressed drunken and reckless brother? Nein! He died for a noble cause, trying to save someone else so that his own brother would live to see another day instead of dying too!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 pm
"I'm no coward. You of all people should know that, if I was a coward I wouldn't have built this suit, I wouldn't have used it to go after Backdraft, and now this!" Kamon looked over at Adal's suit, and pointed his one arm towards it, beam saber drawn, but not on. "If it wasn't for me, we wouldn't be here, we'd all be under the control of Backdraft!"  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:01 am
((Cheese and rice, calm down. It's just a character in a story. Just go along with what she said, it makes for interesting plot devices. No reason to get bent all out of shape and turn an RP into a pissing contest.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:56 pm
((But he is going along with it...Unless he edited the post. In that case, I apologize if my post got you angry IRL.))

"Vell zhen start acting like a leader!" Adalwulf knocked the saber forcefully aside with his beam rifle, then moved his suit's arms out to the side to show he wasn't going to be intimidated. "You've, we've, been through all of that. And more. Backdraft's dead and gone. But it's about damn time that you get your act together and stop thinking of the past none of us can change."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:59 pm
Nick listened to the conversation between Adal and Kamon. Adal was right, everyone thought like him, but unlike Adal no one had tried to say anything hoping he'd get out of his rut himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:28 pm
"Adal's right. You're being kind of a d**k," John said cynically from across the battlefield. "You aren't the only one here. We all owe one another our lives, several times over. If you attempt to move forward, whilst casting a backward glance, you're quite likely to walk into something. Old Silenus family saying."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:35 pm
Thanks to the two guards who went back to fight Marie Chris landed in the hangar bay of the mother ship.

A soldier at a computer had a message that Chris had landed. "Your Holiness, Sir Chris has landed in the hangar bay.

Finally Nick got in a word. "Kamon, I'm not going to call you a coward but the worth of a man isn't in how strong, fast, or smart he is. It's in how he deals with the problems given to him, in how he deals with stress, grief, and loss. In your case you have failed. You cannot be addressed as a man until you learn that just because you have lost your brother doesn't mean you've lost everything. Instead use your your pain to focus you. Your enemy is staring you in the face. Fight them. Fight your pain. Fight yourself and win, then perhaps you shall grow up."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:11 am
((I am going along with it =P its hard to get me angry over a single post like that lol))

Kamon sat silently, shocked by everyone's words. After few seconds he turned around and started to fly off, away from the battlefield, away from everything around him. 'They can handle themselves... I'm not needed right now..' Once he was a good distance away he slammed his fists onto the controls, furious at himself, unsure of what to do next.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ky of the Sacred Knights

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:14 pm
"come on COME ON!" Byrd jammed his controls. He switched on auxiliary power and moved to be at a good position to charge with his heat rod. Koza was recovering too, his scythe blade appeared as the gundam began to move. He cut down an enemy mobile suit as he jetted into the fray. Byrd switched back to main power and activated the ZERO system. byrd blasted some mobile suits with the snipe buster and and rushed in and began slashing with the heat rod. Both made sure to keep their eye on the small suit, which faught with a familiar style.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm
((I want to see an explosion some time.))

A long silence hung over the battlefield after they all spoke, aside from the fighting. "He'll come back..." Adalwulf said gruffly, after a while. He had genuine concern for his friend, perhaps more than he thought he did. But despite what he said, he was left with an uneasy feeling in his gut and wondered if what he did was the right thing.

Though not able to hear the conversation that was going on or even aware, Demyan was thankful for it. And for the distraction it made. The whole time that his enemy had been still, the two Harbingers had been sneaking in from opposite directions. Now they charged forward, intent to capture and hold down the heavier suit while Demyan floated in place, giving the appearance that he wasn't doing anything.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:53 pm
John brought the heavy guns to bear down on the drifting suit, and he prepared to finish it off. But before he could fire, he found himself restrained by two other mobile suits.
"Son of a b***h..." he remarked darkly. He cursed himself for allowing Kamon's attitude problems to distract him. He continued to struggle against the enemy units, but found that his machine was far too bulky to gain any momentum. An idea struck him as he wrestled with them, however. setting his sights on Demyan's machine, he fired all of his vernier engines at once, trying to slam the bulk of three full-sized mobile suits into the floating, seemingly disabled machine.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm
Demyan's plan was to smash his pistol-fused fist into John's suit, to disable him. But as unused to the controls and his own strength as he was, he ended up jamming the movement controls. With an audible snap, he started dumbfounded at the lever in his hand an instant before he was rocked in his seat when the three suits slammed into his own lighter one. "Shi--Fu--" His thrusters flickered weakly in response while he cursed angrily in Russian, trying to work them. "Oooh, now you are going to get it."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm
John fired his machine cannons, hoping to shred some armor from his enemies' suits and perhaps even dislodge the ones clinging to his Gundam. He managed to knock one loose, and was surprised to see a black Censura suit attack the other, freeing him. He brought his beam weapons toward Demyan's two allies, hoping to even the playing field, and finish Demyan himself, one on one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm
((Kk, I be back. Oh, I has question. If Censura was the "bad guy" in the one before this, why did they make suit-copies of it instead of Miscerodia? *fail spell*))

The two Harbingers began to counterattack the newcomer and the existing enemy until a word from Demyan stopped them. "нет." The bright red suits, sporting bullet holes, immediately stopped, listening to their leader. The one that Phil was piloting came over and, at more resigned instructions from Demyan, grabbed the borrowed suit and helped support it. Norma came over to join the two while he sent a message back to the Church that they were retreating. Then he radioed John directly. "хороший, good. You have done better than I was thinking you would. Exactly what I am looking for." He paused to run his fingers over the tear in the synthetic skin he'd made on his face, his scar. He hated to run away, feeling in his gut that it was the wrong thing to do. But his borrowed suit was in no condition to fight, let alone move now. He gave an indecisive sigh, venting his pent-up frustration with a punch to the chair's arm. "But...this will need to wait until the next time we meet. When me, and Sasha, can dance with you for a bit longer. Until then, comrade." Demyan left then, letting the Harbingers take him back to the massive white battleship of the Church as quickly as they could both fly with him in the middle.

нет = No; pronounced like Nyett
хороший = Good; pronounced khah-ROH-shiy  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 pm
((Hey Silas next chance you get post for Dure please?))

Chris was transferred to the new body once it was finished. He didn't have any weapons except for the ones that survived the fight, which wasn't much. The new weapons would take a bit longer to make but at least he would have a body. He jumped off the table and shook his limbs around a bit to make sure they were functioning right and after everything seemed fine he decided that Dure was going to wanna see him.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games