Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:25 am
Rivas laughed. "I'll do my best to live up to your trust." he said, leading Almond deeper into the tunnels.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:55 pm
Almond continues following, attempting to mark the path and twists and turns they took in his head.

~*~

Bayne frowns, staring at the lake surface in front of him, ears perked slightly as his tail twitches behind him. "Tch.... I'm bored...."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm
Rivas led Almond down an increasingly winding path, occasionally stopping to rest a hand or an ear against the wall. Most times he did that, he seemed to take a new turn, leading them deeper and deeper into the caves. "I don't think I've ever seen a cave system this large before. It must be old as anytihng..." He mused aloud.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:23 pm
Almond had already gotten himself lost with trying to memorize which twists and turns led back out, even though he was still right behind Rivas. "Looks like. At least there's some small bit of light down here from the rocks and stuff so we aren't completely in the dark."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm
Rivas nodded. "This is...so amazing." He finally paused for a moment and glanced over at Almond. "You're not tired or anything, are you?" He asked. "We have been walking a long way."  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 pm
Almond grins a bit at Rivas, then shakes his head. "Nah, not tired. I walk everywhere as is, but if you wanna rest, we can, Rivas."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 am
"I'm good," Rivas replied, "but hey, sometimes sitting down for a bit is a food idea whether you're really tired or not, eh?" He said, leaning against the wall.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:52 am
Almond shrugs, then leans against the wall as well, arms crossing over his stomach a bit. "I suppose you have a point there. If I had been thinking properly, I would have brought something to eat while we're down here, too." He had at least admitted in part that he was distracted, but he'd be damned if he said what exactly was distracting him so bad if he could help it.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:19 am
Rivas laughed. "I didn't think of it either, so I guess we're even on that one," he said, slowly sliding down into a seated position. Truth be told, it had been a mix of excitement at exploring and excitement at spending time with Almond that had blown most ability to logically reason form his head. He was perfectly willing to admit it, at least to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:25 pm
Almond gives a small, toothy grin at the others laugh, sliding down the wall to crouch across from the other. "Well, in caves this large, I'm sure there's some source of water and maybe some sort of edible mushroom if it comes down to that." He eyes Rivas, his headwings twitching slightly. Yes, the other was most certainly the cause for all his distraction, he was sure.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:30 pm
"Oh, no doubt," Rivas agreed, glancing around. "Hopefully we won't be in here long enough to get too hungry, though," he said. His eyes briefly flickered to Almond's twitching headwings. 'Aww,' he thought, but kept it to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 pm
Almond gives a small grin at that, headwings perking up slightly to reflect his mood. "Heh... Well, I'm willing to go as far in as you feel is safe and are wanting to go."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:42 am
Rivas stood up, reaching down to Almond. "C'mon, let's keep going then," He said. "There's so much more to explore! I don't think we could see it all in a lifetime!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:24 pm
Almond chuckles slightly at Rivas' enthusiasm, allowing the other to pull him to his feet and following after, leaving his hand in the Wazzit's again. "Here's hoping there's nothing mean and nasty living in here though. I wouldn't want to run into something in the dark with only one way out."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Rivas shook his head. "I'm sure we'll be safe." He said. "No matter what might be lurking down here!" He did have some reason for his confidence. Though he was better with plants, he had always been fairly good at slinging rocks around.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games