Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

savanacat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:47 am
Dahry was astonished and chagrined as again Sephiroth did what she could have done, only he did it infinitely better. She would not speak up and make herself look an idiot however. She just examined him minutely, cataloguing the changes that had happened to him. She paused frowning, it didn't quite add up, it looked almost as if..."You Went To Another Scientist!! You Could Have RUINED Your Equipment, How Dare You!!! You Don't Know What could Have Happened As A Result!! You IDIOT!!!!!" She strode forward angrily looking him over, her rage almost visible around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Vaizel whirled towering over the scientist, and his fury WAS visable, in a green blaze haloing his form. He seemed to angry even to speak and hissed through his teeth. His pupils had narrowed so far they almost disapeared in the teal glow of his eyes. "How DARE I??" He snarled, "How Dare I?? His fists clenched and unclenched as he veritably sputtered in rage.

Freyr gazed on the newest turn of events with unconcealed amusement, leaning over to Fenrir and Garm he vocally added his comments, "Almost sounds like he cheated on her somehow... He's a real player... How many do you suppose that makes now?"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:33 pm
Garm, in an ever helpful manner began to read off the list of scientists he had discovered Vaizel had contracted with. In a clear voice he read from a small black book, " Worthers, David, Van Tuttles, Erika, Baldwin, James, Wilshire, Paul......" Garm continued.

Fenrir merely looked in a rather pained way towards Vaizel. " Vai... I really think that's beside the point. Um.. the point is that we've got to do something about this "Father" and strangling Dahry is not what I have in mind as a start," the Turk enjoyed a good gag as much as anyone, but they did need to get moving.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:35 pm
"Vai...." Dawn asked all too sweetly, striding foreward with her shoulders squared. "What does she mean by 'other' scientists?" Her brown eyes were locked on his, and there would be no escape.

OOC: Now he's in trouble 3nodding  

KiyaraSabel

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Dahry's anger vanished as she saw her iminent death in Vaizel's furious reply. She would either have to choke down her professional feelings or die quit equickly and painfully. She backed up as his attention was drawn from her to his wife, the only person here likely to be able to assuage his wrath, temporarily at least. She was shaken by her rashness and stupidity. She would be able to do nothing to help Vaizel, he wouldn't care that she was more worried about how further experiments could have hurt him, he would only think her controlling and interested in her researsch and furthering it. She would have to be on gaurd and reign in her tendency to act without thought when she was upset, in a situation like this, it could prove fatal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:38 pm
Saerenna decided to stick up for a fellow scientist a bit and offered, "She only has your well-being at heart. I for one wouldn't dream of tampering with anyone elses experiment without their permission and preferably presence, because NUMEROUS things could go wrong with terrible consiquences, the foremost being death." She looked from Dahry and the easilly angered Vaizel, replaying what she had just said in her mind. "Uh...not that I mean to make it sound like I think of you as just an experiment, because it's obvious your a very complicated one and.... Oh dear this isn't coming out right at all." The Turk muttered, trailing off, thinking that she should stop digging herself into a deeper hole.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:46 am
Vaizel gave a lingering Glare to the Scientifically minded two before whirling to face Dawn. Here his anger quailed, he hadn't meant for her to find out! His frusteration and fear made him more explosive and finally he shouted, "No one would hire someone who looks like me!! How was I supposed to support us?" The last phrase cut of in a suspicious choke, glaring down his wife as a lump rose in his throat, but before he could continue the Tirade Sephiroth Interupted,
"Planet Blast... SHUT UP!!! We DON'T have TIME!!! Save your soap-opera Drama for when we DON'T have intergalactic parental imposters running amok!" He was then heard to mutter several choice phrases that were less than polite. His gaze flicked to Zaber, and in an exasperatedly irritated voice he snapped, "I'd have been better off with HIM, and HE wants to Kill me!" Finally he turned back to Dawn, or rather her Stalker, "Now then, where is your Materia so we can get this Circus on the road... "  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:56 am
Aeris took one long glance at Sephiroth before replying in a dry tone. "Oh like I really had chance to hide it while I was getting stabbed in the back. Where do you think it is?" The dearly departed cetra girl replied with a sigh and roll of her eyes. "I feel like I'm babysitting..." She muttered.

Dawn had almost retorted just as harshly to her husband's outburst, but as their spat was interrupted she was given the opportunity to think it over. He should have just told me. She thought with a disappointed sigh, looking away. But then I am not exactly without secrets myself... She thought with a tight swallow and a nervous glance back at Vai.

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:09 pm
Sephiroth snorted, "With all your muttering at people I figured you'd have been smart enough to ask someone to move it for you!" Throwing up his hands in exasperation he gazed quickly about the clearing. "Now... how many of you want to collect the Black Materia peices, and how many want to make an attempt after the White one?"

Freyr sniggered loudly at Aeris and Sephiroth arguing, "They're like two old married couples rolled into one," He told Fenrir and Garm in a mirth-choked voice. "This is great!" And the Chimera didn't stop laughing even after the Sephiroth possessed Vaizel threw him a dirty look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 5:51 pm
(( *glares at Freyr* Don't even insinuate such a thing as SephxAeris! THat's just WRONG and TERRIBLE and the worst pairing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream ..... *cough* Ahem >.> sweatdrop ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:19 pm
((Um... they are both dead... >.>.... <.<... but Freyr was laughing at the way they were snippish at each other... besides. Freyr is just like that! xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:21 pm
it is a bad pairing.......funny though how often it is seen and heard though....  

warwizardjerek

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 11:49 pm
warwizardjerek
it is a bad pairing.......funny though how often it is seen and heard though....

(( Not funny!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! gonk gonk stressed stressed Gah!!! Terrible, bad, not good, worst, just HORRID pairing!!! I don't get how it's so popular!!!! Yarg! Urk! Gack! *dies* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:16 am
Him thinking that he's the last of the ancients and her being the last female ancient, well her death was the result of if he can't have her then no one can. mwahahahahaha! See that's why there wasn't any blood when he killed her he couldn't stand the sight of there being blood from his beloved. evil twisted evil twisted
biggrin  

warwizardjerek

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:59 am
(( *twitch, twitch* stare stare stare NO, he killed her because she was in his way, that's all. He didn't even know her name, he probably didn't even care if she was male or female, just that she was inhibiting his world conquest, so he killed her. Sephiroth isn't one to think too deeply about anything but plans for taking over the universe with Mother. THerefore, he is incapable of love, as the only woman in his life is JENOVA, and he just follows her every whim. As we all should! Sephiroth should be our role model! We should give up petty ideas of love and instead take on obsessions and insanity!!!!! xd xd SEPHIHAHAHATH! *twitch*
Wow... I have no idea what that rant turned into... o.O))  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff