Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:36 pm
I. . .have read over the massive FAQ and I didn't see these listed (or maybe I did miss them) so pardon me if you've answered these before?

1) The students who do not have natural forms wear the skull pains to maintain their "human" visage, correct? ( Like Shehk and Chuppi ). Would removing these pins turn them back to their natural forms automatically? Could those pins actually be removed by the student or another student, or are they enchanted onto the student to prevent them from shifting without it being a natural ability?

2) Can a student feed on another student (ie: drink their blood), or would they simply explode? I know in the ORP they said "meals were provided (which lead me to assume there is always plenty of blood)", but is there a chance someone could just randomly take a nibble? Or would they instantly become sick/explode? Would they get in trouble if caught (if it is allowed)?

Thank you for your time!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm
Rown
I. . .have read over the massive FAQ and I didn't see these listed (or maybe I did miss them) so pardon me if you've answered these before?

1) The students who do not have natural forms wear the skull pains to maintain their "human" visage, correct? ( Like Shehk and Chuppi ). Would removing these pins turn them back to their natural forms automatically? Could those pins actually be removed by the student or another student, or are they enchanted onto the student to prevent them from shifting without it being a natural ability?

The skull pins are part of the Amityville Academy school uniforms. Even if they do remove their pin on-campus, they will still remain in their humanoid form. It's when they remove the pin and step off of campus that they can return to their natural form. Students can also turn into their natural forms inside their dorm room.

Otherwise if it's removed while on campus, your character is still stuck in their humanoid form when they're on campus. If you ever lose your pin, you can see if the school store has an extra one for sale or if they're sold out, visit the main office. Hellma or Arel might have an extra one, though it's unclear as to whether or not they'll just give it to you...

Rown

2) Can a student feed on another student (ie: drink their blood), or would they simply explode? I know in the ORP they said "meals were provided (which lead me to assume there is always plenty of blood)", but is there a chance someone could just randomly take a nibble? Or would they instantly become sick/explode? Would they get in trouble if caught (if it is allowed)?

That's your call. Blood-drinking publicly and in hallways might get a reprimand from a teacher as it'd be akin to kissing or PDA. Thus, it varies from teacher to teacher depending on how tolerant they are concerning these Public Displays.

Otherwise sickness/explosion comes from consuming too much of someone else's Fear physically. ie, ripping off someone's hand and chowing down on it might make your stomach upset, whereas an entire limb would warrent a trip to the Nurse's office followed by a miniature combustion. In case of combustions, please see the nearest cleaning gnome for a bucket of soap and brush to scrub your mess off the walls.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:30 pm
Can we try again for school supplies to get alternates or is this a one time thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:59 pm
I didn't see this anywhere in the minipet section of the FAQ, so I hope I didn't just miss it somewhere else. XD;;; But for the points we can get for our students for growing minis, do these points only count if we get them after our student is enrolled or if we had minis before getting them and they're grown can they count toward the ones grown for points?

Sorry if this question makes no sense. XD  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:09 am
MK: D: I believe it's one per item ~ as the new supplies are the alts (I think the old colours were retired, but you'll have to ask blue to be sure)

Eight: Just altogether for the account you're associating with that character. Time adopted makes no diff ~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm
so i was looking at the different ways to get growth points and i noticed there is nothing there about ORPs
is this on purpose, or is there no point value to participating in a student run ORP?  

Naked Satan

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:38 pm
If two characters are male and go to the pumpkin patch to have a child, would it work?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Naked: as long as your accumulated posts reach 800 words or more, ORP's are considered much the same as a regular RP.

MK: Yes ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Well, i have a witch character.... Can the FEAR be cat form?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 pm
It can be alright, it just depends on the specifics and how you spin it. When it comes to FEAR abilities, you're characters attack/ability can be just about anything. Our main concern is in the action/effect aspects of the attack, and making it so you can adapt it to the Battle System (as its a battle-only ability) without too much in the way of headaches and heartache.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:25 pm
WE ARE HALLOWEEN

- Skeleton::
xxxxxCommon Desc: A Skeleton is an animated corpse, completely liberated from decaying flesh and viscera. Their senses are not as strong as other creatures, but they are still capable of smelling, feeling, seeing, etc, albeit to a lesser degree. Some of this is countered by their knack of “imagining” what they cannot already sense.
xxxxxNatural Ability:
xxxxxxxxxxOnly a flesh wound: Skeletons are capable of detaching bones from themselves and using them as makeshift weapons. To allow them to do this, they are especially robust.

I know that skeletons can come apart and use pieces of themselves for weapons. Can the detached bones of a skeleton move independently of the main body, or are they inanimate once they're separated? For example, if a skeleton wields one of their arms as a weapon, can the elbow bend and the hand gesture, or would the weapon!arm not move at all till it was replaced? If a skeleton loses their head, can the body go searching for it, or would the body stop moving till the head was put back on again by someone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:18 pm
Their bits can stay animated no prob yo  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:40 am
I can't put the cert and the pumpkin on the pumpkinfest together... Can i ask other people to do it? Pumpkin is still done by me. Can i ask the staff by PM - ing him/her? Or post a comment?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 am
It doesn't need to be certed for entering the contest ~

If you're sending it to other people and want it certed, you can go ahead and ask other people to do it for you ~ but I have to admit it's a little odd that you aren't able to? Even mspaint will let you cert to some degree.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 am
lizbot
MK: D: I believe it's one per item ~ as the new supplies are the alts (I think the old colours were retired, but you'll have to ask blue to be sure)

Eight: Just altogether for the account you're associating with that character. Time adopted makes no diff ~

Wahhh, just saw this. You're allowed one of each color of each item. (: So you can have four pens if they're all different colors. White pen =/= pen.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games