Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:25 pm
"U-uhm....thank you?"Jinyx whimpered,staying down on the ground.Jinyx wasn't too sure that her leg was fine.Just then Oz and Gil busted through the door.

"Jinyx!?Are you okay!?"Oz ran over to his sister and saw Salem,"What'd you do now Salem!?"Gil just backed away from the scene,scared that he'll do something wrong in this kind of situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:32 pm
Salem stood up. "... is that 'seaweed' head over there?" He asked surprised.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 pm
"No...."Gil tried to hide on the wall beside of the bedroom door.His voice was really high,though.

"Y-yeah...."Oz helped Jinyx sit up who was wiping her eyes.Oz glared at Salem.

"Salem what hell are you even doing in this room?"Oz growled under his breathe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 am
Kero was walking around next to Jynix's window wistling. She had no clue where she was, but she had been there for a while and hadn't been attacked for things a lot of people said that she had done, but she had no memory of doing. Kero sighed and continued walking around.  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:32 am
"Hello~"Vincent popped in from under the bed.Everyone jumped and backed away slowly.Gil quickly hid away walking away from the door a little."Have anyone of you seen my big brother?'Cause isn't he usually with Oz-kun~?"Vincent tilted his head in a weird way.

"Well-"Oz started but Jinyx quickly covered his mouth.

"No,we don't know where he went."Jinyx quickly stated.Vincent nodded sadly.

"Well,if you see him,tell him that his brother Vincent got him his favorite cake~"Vincent held up a box giving it to Oz and Jinyx who nodded nervously.

"We will..."and with that Vincent went out the window and jumped down from the balcony.Everyone sweat dropped as he disappeared out of sight.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Salem opened his mouth to try and tell Vincent that Oz was there when Alice walked in. "What's with all the noise?" She asked jumping on Jinyx's bed. Then she caught site of Salem. "Hey! What the hell are you doing in here!?!?!?"

Skye and Break suddenly heard the soft footsteps of someone outside. Break grinned optimistically. "Sharon~ I think someone's outside~" He sing-songed, grinning. Skye twitched. "Why would somebody want to hang out with you fools?" She asked. Break hit her with the cane. "Quiet~ ^_^" Skye heald her head, tears streaming. "DAMMIT CLOWN! STOP FRIGGING HITTING ME!" She fealt the hard damaging clank on her head again as she fell to the ground. "Ouch." They walked outside.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm
"What the hell?"Jinyx sat up with Oz suporting her,"All of you,get the hell out of here,exepct for Oz,and Gil,they can stay."Jinyx glared at Alice then turned away and started to search to where she dropped Ditzy at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:19 pm
Salem felt as if he was slapped. "Hey Jinyx..." He sat on the ground and folded his arms. "You'll have to drag me." He stubbornly said. Then Alice got up and started dragging him. "Fine than." He yelled. "Wait! no!"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:44 pm
Kero stepped lightly on the ground because of her small frame. She could easily be mistaken for a 12 year old and she got really mad when people would say that she was 12 or younger. Kero sighed and then heard someone yelling. Kero turned around quickly to see who it was. A bounty hunter? I'm pretty sure I do have a bounty on my head. Kero thought pulling a small dager out from the spot she hid it when her chain, Zaine wasn't around.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Skye sensed the presence of Kero. "It's a human. I'm sure of it. But it could still be dangerous." She said. "Dangerous~ Is the great allmighty Skye scared of a human~?" Break asked her smiling. A vein popped up in Skye's head. "You know I still don't forgive you. Nor will I refer to you as brother so knock it-" She fealt the cane hit her. "Grr... Comeon." Her and Break looked around until they came across Kero holding the daggar. She looked twelve. "Were you scared of this kid Skye~" Break mused.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Kero, someone who doesn't like fighting, stood there in a possition that was obviously only meant to defend. Her eyes narrowed as she watched Skye and Break's movements. "I'm not a kid." Kero snapped quietly. She wistled softly and hope the Zaine would hear her and come to help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm
"Well,glad that's over with-"Oz turned to see Gil running down the hallway,"What's he up to now?"Oz sighed following him,leaving Jinyx with Salem.

"OZ!!Get your butt over here!!!!Don't you dare leave me alone in this room missing all the action!!"Jinyx screamed,trying to get up but failed miserably,"stupid bands....and bars..."she crsed under her breath holding on to her ankle.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm
Break walked over to her and hit her on the head with his cane. Skye narrowed her eyes. "Break! You can't hit a kid with a cane!" He smiled. "Why not?" She balled up her fist. "Cuz she's a kid! Probably has a family, too!" He got to eye level with Kero. "Is that true? Are you a kid with a family~" Me mused. Skye eyed him stupidly with her mouth open.

Salem broke free of Alice and ran back to the room. "Hey jinyx! You're not letting that maniac take me away!" He exclaimed. Alice growled. "Who are you calling a maniac!?!?!?" Salem quickly locked and bolted the door. "Phew. Hey is that Break fighting outside? Who's the girl he's with? Woah. Who's the girl there fighting?" Everyone looked at him wierd.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm
"What?I can't see!I'm stuck on the ground,and can't friggin move 'cause of my stupid bands,that just didn't want to hold its bolt!And just snapped the bar on my friggin leg!!"Another snap and Jinyx yelped holding on to her ankle,"Make..that...two...bars..and....bolts.."she whimpered.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:36 pm
"... oh well tuff luck for you." Salem replied.

((Lmao. I still love the outsiders.))  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games