Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ComaKat365

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:43 pm
Kel "Coma" Tose

Coma waited anxiously for her name to be called, wondering what house she would be in. "I just hope I can make friends with these people"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quirky and weird, but that my weirdness is very endearing. I am very affectionate and make for a good shoulder to cry on. When angered I am more likely to rant to my friends about what I would like to do to get even, though I rarely do anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm
User ImageVanessa Coell
I hope Hogwarts is ready for MEE!

Vanessa confidently made her way into the crowd,trying to ignore the fact her knees were knocking together.She was grinning,and she couldn't help it.It was all so exsiting!Oh,what if I fell on the way up?That'd be bad!Well,whatever!Take what life throws at you!Her mind rambled at her,and she gathered it together only for it to fall apart again.So she waited,looking eager and ready,crossing her fingers to be a Hufflepuff.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Loyal-as-a-dog(Usually.Heheh~),and fun loving.I'm a bit quirky,but I figure,aren't we all?Often enough my friends describe me as 'crazy' but,they know they love me inside.Ha!And,often enough,if you pick on me or my friends,you'll end up on the ground with a bloody nose.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:24 pm
ELRINE LYLIANNA CRAUGHWELL

Elly made her way through the crowd as her name was called. She walked to the front of the hall, her head held high. Nothing can take away the great feeling that comes with this moment. She smiled as she waited for the Sorting Hat to be placed on her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mysterious and a bit aloof. Some say I'm manipulative and cunning as well. I act innocent and pure but most of the time that's just a mask I put on to please everyone. I can, however, be kind hearted to those people who actually mean something to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:45 pm
Nalanie Escar
User Image
Lainey Johnston

Lainey slowly walked into the Great Hall, starring at the delightful decorations accommodating the enormous room. She than glanced around the room to see hundreds of children at tables, all staring at the soon-to-be sorted children in the middle of the room. She walked up to the sorting hat with confidence that she'll be great at any house she'll get placed in.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silly, fun to be around, and smart. I'm mostly known for my ability to make everyone have a great time and my care-free spirit. I'm honest, trustworthy, kind and caring.

"Lainey Johnston!" Icarus called out after clearing his throat. The girl who approached had a lot of confidence. She wasn't arrogant, so the Professor knew she wouldn't be enough for Slytherin. He placed the hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"You're personality...
Honesty, care-free,
Perhaps even loyal
to your friends?
You'd best belong in...
Hufflepuff!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 pm
Ryu Storm Blade
Charlie Robinson - First Year

User Image

Charlie craned his neck upwards to gaze at the enchanted ceiling, now glittering with prinpricks of light, set into the velvet surface of the dark sky. He'd heard from someone that it was meant to reflect the weather outside, and he certainly believed it. When he managed to focus his attention to the Great Hall it took his breath away as much as the ceiling. Hundreds of students sitting at long wooden tables looking - staring - at the huddled bunch of first years.
Determined not to look nervous he took a deep breath and set his shoulders straight ahead and looked back at them and the wonderful decorations.

When students' names strated to be called out and wear the Sorting Hat, his mind jumped to what house he would like to be put in. When he seriously thought about it, the only house he didn't really want to be in was Slytherin - but even then only because of its vile reputation. At last he decided to let it go and le the Hat decide. He could only hope anyway.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a very laidback and optimistic person. There's no trouble that can't be fixed with a wink, a cheeky grin and a thumbs up, as long as it isn't too big or serious a problem. I don't really have an all-consuming drive to succeed but when something catches my attention, I tend to push it as far as I can take it.

"Charlie Robinson!" when the boy was called up, Icarus waited for the same routine. The kid to approach the stool, sit down, and get the hat put on him. Icarus felt like a robot as he followed the list in his head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Not Slytherin?
No surprise there
with your personality.
Your drive for
what's dear to you
makes me believe
you are best suited for...
Gryffindor!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm
Riku Elmwick
Nessa Corwin

Nessa slowly and shyly walks up toward the stool infront of the group. She looked at the hat with great interest. Then it hit her, those butterflies you get in your stomach when your nervious. Where would she be placed and would her family aprove?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, shy, brave, a little headstrong, intelligent, loyal, creative, can come across as very proud and if you get on my bad side its hard to gain my trust.

"Nessa Corwin!" Icarus watched as the girl stumbled up to the stool. When she had situated herself on the old thing, the professor gently lowered the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Not Slytherin, eh?
Your creativity, curiousity,
and intelligence
leads me to believe
you would do well in...
Ravenclaw!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm
_Hypnotised_
Jessica Turner
User Image

Jess walked in the Great Hall. There was so much to see that at one point she got a bit desoriented and almost bumped into one of the tables. A blush crawled across her face but she managed to keep most of her cool as she cratched the bakc of her head and smiled. Everything always goes better when you're still able to smile anyway and making fun of yourself kills the fun for others who want to make fun of you.

When it was her turn she walked up with a little confidence but she didn't show it too much because she didn't want to seem overconfident or show any characteristics that might make her end up in Slytherin. But even though she looked quite calm her heart started beating a bit faster.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a confident and curious person. I need to know and see everything. I love joking around but I know when to stop. Sometimes though, I don't know when to shut up, I say what I think whether or not people like it.

"Jessica Turner!" Icarus watched as the girl stumbled up to the stool. When she had situated herself on the old thing, the professor gently lowered the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Not Slytherin, eh?
Your confidence and curiousity
leads me to believe
you would do well in...
Gryffindor!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm
ComaKat365
Kel "Coma" Tose

Coma waited anxiously for her name to be called, wondering what house she would be in. "I just hope I can make friends with these people"

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quirky and weird, but that my weirdness is very endearing. I am very affectionate and make for a good shoulder to cry on. When angered I am more likely to rant to my friends about what I would like to do to get even, though I rarely do anything.

"Kel Tose!" the Professor stumbled slightly on the name. It was not because it was a difficult name, but because he was tired. He placed the hat down on Kel's head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Your kindness to friends
and your affectionate behavior
forces me to put you in...
Gryffindor!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 pm
Validus Marluxia
User ImageVanessa Coell
I hope Hogwarts is ready for MEE!

Vanessa confidently made her way into the crowd,trying to ignore the fact her knees were knocking together.She was grinning,and she couldn't help it.It was all so exsiting!Oh,what if I fell on the way up?That'd be bad!Well,whatever!Take what life throws at you!Her mind rambled at her,and she gathered it together only for it to fall apart again.So she waited,looking eager and ready,crossing her fingers to be a Hufflepuff.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Loyal-as-a-dog(Usually.Heheh~),and fun loving.I'm a bit quirky,but I figure,aren't we all?Often enough my friends describe me as 'crazy' but,they know they love me inside.Ha!And,often enough,if you pick on me or my friends,you'll end up on the ground with a bloody nose.

"Vanessa Coell!" Icarus summoned the girl forward. He wanted another Slytherin so bad, but this girl was probably not the Slytherin type.

Icarus placed the hat on her head gently and waited.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Sorting Hat silently
mused to itself, humming
quietly in thought.
Then it shouted out:
"Hufflepuff!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 pm
ElrineLylianna

Elly made her way through the crowd as her name was called. She walked to the front of the hall, her head held high. Nothing can take away the great feeling that comes with this moment. She smiled as she waited for the Sorting Hat to be placed on her.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mysterious and a bit aloof. Some say I'm manipulative and cunning as well. I act innocent and pure but most of the time that's just a mask I put on to please everyone. I can, however, be kind hearted to those people who actually mean something to me.

"Elrine Lylianna Craughwell!" the Flying Instructor smiled at the girl, suddenly feeling a sense of Slytherin approaching.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Sorting Hat whistled,
"You have the cunning
and the acting skills for...
Slytherin!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

ElrineLylianna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:15 am

Elly smirked and got off the stool. She walked towards the Slytherin House's table. "This will be a fun year." she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:27 am
User Image
( M i s s ) Avalon Honora Meade
Hopeful Gryffindor

████████████████████████████████████████████████████

I don't recognise my reflection anymore...

At the sound of her name, Avalon lifted her head and un-glued her eyes from the stone floors. Her slightly-heeled school shoes clicked ever so slightly on the floors as she walked to the stool, sitting down and biting her lower lip as the sorting hat was placed upon her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm really quite fun. I'm very outgoing and fun to be around, but witty and always on my toes. When I'm angry I'll either not talk for a while, or I'll suddenly explode. Normally it's the latter. I'm quite positive, but when conversation turns to my family... I go quiet. I suppose you could call me loyal, merciful and couragous. I'm modest, persistant, compassionate, caring, honest, loving, stubborn, protective, fairly confident, quirky, funny, fiery, sarcastic, friendly and laid-back. I'm sporty and a girl who will stand up for herself and others, no matter what. I'm brave and trusting, but also fairly intelligent, due to the fact that my uncle taught me a lot about hogwarts, so I am more advanced than most. I crave adventure above all and want to break away from boring life. Hogwarts just might be my ticket to adventure! The Dark Arts really captures my interest, but the Light side of magic seems different too. I'm determined and strong-willed, and I definitely like a challenge.

... But I'm not sure I want to...  

Burlesque Nightmare

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-X-_snow_witch_ -X-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:20 am
User Image
User Image

Scarlet waited anxiously as she watched fellow first years be assigned to their houses. She looked around, seeing the candles and the ceiling that looked like the night sky. It fascinated her. Then her name was called. She walked up to the sorting hat and sat down. Then she waited for the hat to be put upon her head, and to be sorted into a house.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm full of energy, have a creative way of thinking, shy when I meet new people, but brave when it comes to other things.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:22 pm
Vampire Toy
Nalanie Escar
User Image
Lainey Johnston

Lainey slowly walked into the Great Hall, starring at the delightful decorations accommodating the enormous room. She than glanced around the room to see hundreds of children at tables, all staring at the soon-to-be sorted children in the middle of the room. She walked up to the sorting hat with confidence that she'll be great at any house she'll get placed in.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silly, fun to be around, and smart. I'm mostly known for my ability to make everyone have a great time and my care-free spirit. I'm honest, trustworthy, kind and caring.

"Lainey Johnston!" Icarus called out after clearing his throat. The girl who approached had a lot of confidence. She wasn't arrogant, so the Professor knew she wouldn't be enough for Slytherin. He placed the hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"You're personality...
Honesty, care-free,
Perhaps even loyal
to your friends?
You'd best belong in...
Hufflepuff!"

Lainey jumped for joy and headed over to the table that all the Hufflepuffs were sitting at. She smiled and couldn't wait for this year to begin.  

Nalanie Escar

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:53 pm
Vampire Toy
Riku Elmwick
Nessa Corwin

Nessa slowly and shyly walks up toward the stool infront of the group. She looked at the hat with great interest. Then it hit her, those butterflies you get in your stomach when your nervious. Where would she be placed and would her family aprove?

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm quiet, shy, brave, a little headstrong, intelligent, loyal, creative, can come across as very proud and if you get on my bad side its hard to gain my trust.

"Jessica Turner!" Icarus watched as the girl stumbled up to the stool. When she had situated herself on the old thing, the professor gently lowered the Sorting Hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Not Slytherin, eh?
Your creativity, curiousity,
and intelligence
leads me to believe
you would do well in...
Ravenclaw!"

Is Nessa sorted into ravenclaw or is Jessica Turner sorted? I am confused.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games