Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Entrance Hall
Absences (Please Read First Post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:25 pm
This isn't so much about a planned absence as a potential absence, but the school year is ending for me and I have finals next week, so that's why I haven't been here very often for the past few weeks and I probably will not be here that often for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to make sure I still log in at least once a week so my character's grades don't suffer, but I can't guarantee that. After mid-May or so, I'm totally free and will be able to come here a lot more often.

My only character is Stella Forsyth (1st-year Slytherin).  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:56 am
Hey guys a friend of TVP's asked me to pass this on, she had an emergency and went tot he hospital last night and her went into cardiac arrest so they did emergency heart surgery, she came out of it and will try to be on soon but might be off for a few days, I told him to send her our love!!!  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm
I'll be a bit spazy with post for most of the rest of the school year. My gram just go out of the hospital so I'm stuck helping her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 pm
for the rest of this week and the first four days of the next week I will be barely on due to finals and such  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:48 pm
And an update to my previous post. I will not be able to post tomorrow, and because finals are coming up, my time is limited here until after June 6... So yea. <3

PM if you have need of me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:58 pm
Minimal Laura appearances for the next week. I has the finals. I'll probably still be around though.

Gareth Davies
Eleri Watkins
Jack Rhodes
Alex Minton  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Vampire Toy and I will be on and off for the next month or so. We will try to get on every now and then, but we just wanted to let everyone know what is going on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:24 am
all my characters are going to miss classes until I am done with school this Thursday. I just cant focus. I'll still update side stuff but the school part is going to have to wait.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm
(( I could have sworn I had already posted on here but I can't find it so Ill do it again just in case >.<))

My characters will be absent until the end of this week due to finals and graduation.

~Gryff  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:18 pm
Agreeing with the previous posters, I simply cannot handling posting for classes anymore because of real school (where teachers are flipping out since there's only a few more classes, let alone finals coming up). I'm willing to make up all work (probably gradually) over the summer, so please bear with me. If there's something urgent that I must do, I'll see if I can do it. Thank you.

P.S. Love you guys, and this aloofness will take place until the end of my rl school year...so like...I'll be posting again starting the end of the second week of June?  

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:34 am
Dame NightFury
Hey, I wanted to give everyone ample time for this heads up:

From May 12th to the 22th, or there abouts, I'll be cruising the deep blue so my only character, ROISIN O'BRENNAN, will not be attending between those dates. She'll try to catch up as much as possible afterward.

Thanks!

Just wanted to remind everyone I AM going to be absent for the next nine to ten days.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:26 pm
From May 22 till May 28, I'll be gone due to family issues. I'll try to sneak a post or two in but not too often.

Blake Ethelwine
Alexandria Ethelwine
Brook Cael
Joshua Cael
Zalman Evans

EDIT (5/31) : Finals are coming up so for this week and next I'll be idle.  

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:13 am
I might not be active on posts much, I need to write a ten-pages essay for History for Wednesday, and I was supposed to start writing it a week ago! XD I'll try to post as often as possible, though.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:49 pm
ready for my hectic summer schedule. I should probably wait til it's closer but I'm gonna forget to post it if I don't now.

Hogmeade charactersxxxxxxxxxxx
Darren McLaughlin (WWN)
Claire McLaughlin (WWN)
Rory McLaughlin (WWN)
studentsxxxxxxxxxxx
Ashleigh Cardon
Nicole Johnson
Kevin Johnson

June 17- 25 i'll be on a mission trip to maine (hopefully)
27 - 30 (mornings to about 5ish est)
July 15 - 17 Conference with my church.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:11 pm
Currently mad at this guild. May be back soon. Understand if I am failed.  
Entrance Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games