Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Ashleigh smiled. She hadn't expected anyone to actually respond. "yeah I'm ashleigh. That's good to hear. My was interesting mostly worked on my broomwork to try-out for quidditch," she had meant to last year but chickened out at he last moment. Since she lived in the middle of the countryside she hadn't worried about muggles seeing her so she had worked hard on her handling of her broom.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:26 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler nodded "Yeah" he sighed "It's just that they were the first friends I made on the way here" He smiled "Well we agreed to stay friends no matter what" A sudden thought occured to him "How often do we interacxt with the other houses"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy shrugged.
"Most of the time, really." she answered before letting out a muffled yawn.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:40 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler smiled "That's good. So anybody know when Quidditch is starting"

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image

Lucy's smile widened at the mention of Quidditch.
"Well, try-outs are gonna be soon. I'm gonna sign up for Keeper.", she beamed proudly, "My mom was Gryffindor's Keeper in her time, and my dad a Ravenclaw Seeker, and my sisters were both Chasers. But you have Flying classes, so you can try to sign up for the team next year." she smiled kindly at the young boy, but it was a fake smile. She missed her family so much. In the cold streets of London, Lucy swore that she's going to take revenge on whoever murdered her family and made her desperate. She was always told that she looked exactly like her mother, Melly Norton Bonks, although she only could remember her face from visions, but she knew that she inherited nothing from Mo Bonks. And she had no memory from her sisters, Lyra and Monica, at all. All evaporated in the sadness she carried in her heart. Lucy let out a heavy sight and looked down at her plate.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "Well I already know how to fly, Dad taught me. Though I guess I do have to pass the class first" he noticed Lucy's change of tone and behavior "Are you ok?" he asked

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor 2nd Year
Sakato's face was on the table, tired out from the long journey and trying to keep her new kitten, Chihero from running away. She sighed and stiffled a groan from coming out of her mouth. Sakato lifted up her head propted it up on her hand and stared off into space.

(HELLOO!!! biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

"Huh?"
Lucy glanced up, her thoughts being snatched away by Tyler's question. She felt like being in a box for a minute, on her own, no one looking at her. She sniffled slightly and nodded.
"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." she smiled weakly. She felt so stupid for a moment, wanting to slap herself for her stupidity. That's the past, and nothing else. No need to be weakened by memories.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler frowned "Sorry It was something I said, wasn't it?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:29 pm
LUCY BONKS

User Image

Lucy shook her head rapidly, biting her lower lip.
"No, no, not at all!", she replied urgently, frowning softly, "It's just, you know, lost in my thoughts." she rolled her eyes as she chucked weakly.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler frowned "Ok" he looked around. "The sorting looks over, so wheres the food"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:53 am
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara was about to say something when Professor Skylar called her brother's name. When the Sorting Hat shouted Gryffindor, she cheered at the top of her lungs. She smiled widely and waved her brother over, then sat back down and sighed heavily. She put her arms around Lucy, becoming aware of her thoughts and pulled her tightly into a hug, reminding her silently that she had her family in her memory and heart and that Tamara would always consider her a sister. Then she looked to Ashleigh. "Oh, you're going to try out this year?!? Good! I'm gonna post when try-outs are on the board. Look for it." She ended her words with a wink, then looked over at Sakato. "Hey Sakato!"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 am
User Image
Levana had gone quiet, all the conversation had picked up so quickly she had become lost and decided to just sit and listen. Looking around she saw her brother pointing at her and smiled. She noticed he was talking to two students who looked alike, they must be brother and sister considering the hat had said the same last name. Perhaps even twins. It would make sense why Nevin was so excited if it were true. She was worried when Lucy had gone silent as well. Levana sighed quietly, her second year was starting out rather slowly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 am
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will smiled victoriously as he walked over to the Gryffindor table. He high-fived his sister and gave Lucy a hug, before waving over Alys to join him with his sister and her crowd. "Knew it would work out that way, didn't you Tams? Hey Lu!" He noticed Levana being quiet. "Hey, I'm William, Tamara's little brother and newest G-dor."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 am
User ImageAlys 'Eel' Kayln Abrams

Alys cheered when Will was sorted into Gryffindor. At least she knew someone in this big house. She sighed and looked around once again. The teachers chatted animatedly like everything was normal,but it wasn't. She still couldn't believe magic was real. She shook her head when he tried to wave her over. She was rather happy with the peace and quiet. Maybe she wasn't herself. Maybe she was....crap. She was Zoe,the bookworm and silent. Thwacking herself in the head,she sighed.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games