Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image

Roisin introduced herself to Stella and smiled. Stella felt bad for judging her earlier for the way she talked to the other boy, especially with her comment making Stella feel better about not getting Ravenclaw. "Thanks" she said. "I'm fine with being here, though. I'm thinking now it fits me. And I go by Stella just because it's simpler, but I like my full first name, too."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm

User Image

Dante looked at the girl a moment then smirked. After hearing that her father was muggle he wanted nothing more to do with her. Besides that she was far to chatty and cheerful for his tastes. If she had behaved more like a pureblood then he would consider overlooking the fact that she isn't one. This didn't disappoint him any way. The less friends he had the easier life was to manage. Maestro hissed something into Dante's ear and he laughed. "I dont care maessstro if ssssshe issss in the sssame houssse asss I am" he hissed in parsel tongue to his snake.

(( please dont take his rudeness personally, this is just how he is))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:58 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin

User Image

"Nice to meet you, Charon and Dante. Fighting would be un-advantageous, wouldn't it?" At Stella's question, Roisin raised her eyebrows. "Old pureblood family. We traditionally go to Drumstrung."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:02 pm
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin nodded at the 3rd years. Then turned to Roisin. "Ah, forgive my lasp of judgment." He said. He sighed. "My mother is not pleased with my facial deformity" He said, a bitter smile on his face. He would have an alliance with her. His focus was going onto tactects when a girl spoke. "....Your a.... Half blood?" He asked, slight shock that she would be forecoming with that information. "My family is, always has been and always will be pure blood" .

~

User Image

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:02 pm

User Image

Now Roisin was a different matter entirely. Her aura was that of grace and good upbringing. "It is nice to meet you as well" he nodded, Maestro doing the same. She seemed like she would be a pleasent conversationalist. At the moment though Dante was a bit mentally distracted. His mind was racing with thoughts of the return home after school finished. It would not be a pleasant return and he knew this. Maestro looked at his master worriedly but could not do anything.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:14 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin

User Image

Roisin nodded to Dante's and Charon's snakes. They were quite beautiful. Her mind wondered for a moment to Seti, her black king cobra, hopefully asleep in on her bed, and without biting any of the house elves. "Noble serpents," she greeted them.

"Sever, you have no facial deformity!" Roisin scolded and looked him in the eye, finally turning her full gaze on him. "That scar is a badge of honor. You are a noble member of the Sever family, and you are a survivor." As if scars, and his especially, were anything but honorable. Owen and Risteard, her second and third older brothers, the twins, had told her rumors of Sever's scars, and they too thought it miraculous that he had survived. "It gives you character. Do not let me hear of you belittling yourself again. If you must, do it in your mind, and even then it would be ill-adviced."

((FYI: All of Roisin's brothers and her father have numerous scars from attending Drumstrung.))  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 pm
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin looked shocked. She did not see it as a deformity? But... It ruined his face. "I don't have an issue with it.. My mother just can't bare to be in the room with me." he woundered. "What honor is there in getting attacked by wild animals? My accidental magic saved me." He was still sour about the ordeal. It had taken his family 4 days to find him. To late to heal the scares.

~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Ariya Denari

Ariya smiled at the girl that had introduced herself to her. "Thanks, it's nice to meet you, too. What's your name?" She listened to the others introducing themselves, and remained silent. She then shifted awkwardly in her seat once she heard the question about bloodlines . . . Well. Worst way start in Slytherin would be to tell them that she was muggle-born . . . Oh, well. She supposed she might have a friend in the girl that introduced herself - she seemed decent.
Honestly, though, she didn't really take to snakes, what with the scales and forked tongues.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:59 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin

User Image

"See it as you will, Sever, but kindly keep your negative opinions of your own character and features to yourself. Scars are honorable. Period. Your scar shows your will and determination to survive. What more honor is there in life? As if death is better before we can do any greatness in this world."
Roisin shook her head. She liked his scar. It was far more intricate than her brothers and father's scars, though Belenus had one on his neck, collarbone and shoulder that looked remarkably like their family crest.

Roisin divided her attention to the others at the table again. She didn't want to be rude, and it was getting very close to impolite at the moment. Manners made paths easier to take. At least at first.
"Aria. Evening. I apologize for not addressing you earlier. You are quite . . . shy." Roisin said to be polite. Aria had a nervous energy about her and Roisin knew it was due to the rather large obstacle. Perhaps Aria would be able to overcome it sometime in her future or at the very least proof useful despite it and hopefully as would Estella.

Rosin wondered what Estella's mother did and what her specialty in magic was.
"Estella, what does your mother and her family specialize in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
((sorry for the dely I had to go eat))

Charon smiled at Stella as Etheris turned her attention to the girl. "Etheris is a death adder, Estella. Don't worry I milk her of her venom often enough that she shouldn't cause any problems. If your looking into a snake I might be able to offer you some advise on a good one." He explained stroking Etheris's head gently. "It'ssssss good to ssssee you too, Maessstro. How have you been?" The serpent hissed softly in reply.

A small chuckle left him when Stella asked about their blood lines. Well might as well get this over with. "Yes I am. The Gaunts are and as far as I am aware always been pureblooded." He answered with a smile. He was proud of his heritage. "Dante be niccce." Charon hisssed softly to his fellow parseltongue with a small smile. "It's wonderful to meet you Roisin." Charon nodded polietly to the red head. Well it looked like the arguement had been avoided thankfully.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image

Dante, with no expression looked at his friend. "You no me better than mossst Charon. You know I do not converssssee with the likessss of anyone other than purebloodsssss...unless they interesssssst me"He hissed with a bit more venom in his words than needed. Maestro shook his head and turned his attention back to the lovely serpant in front of him "I am well, I do hope you had a niccce sssssummer" he said trying to ignore his masters small spike in anger. An occurrence that seemed to have been building as the days went by.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:52 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin

User Image

Roisin felt the tension between Dante and Charon. Their snakes hissed, presumably conversing with the other civilly. Roisin tried to focus on the other tables and students at the tables, and still being sorted. It was rude to obviously eavesdrop. Since she couldn't understand Parseltongue anyway, it was pointless of her to try to catch the subtle drips and accents in the speech. Maybe one day, she'd be able to understand Pareseltongue, but it sounded like a peaceful lullaby to her, even when inflicted with anger.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image
((in case no one here has read the more-then-average student bit, Charon and Dante are parseltongues))

"I know, but relaxxx. Jussst trying to eassse thingsss till we get back to the dorm." Charon said with a smile to Dante. He knew the others pride was greater then his own. And far more judgemental too... then again he was willing to give others a chance. "It wasss very niccce. Daisssy hassss aquired a friend. How wasss your'ssss?" Etheris replied with a smile in her eyes.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

User Image

Dante merely shrugged then turned to look around the room. He felt aggitated. His only hope of not exploding on anyone was to not speak with them. "Alright....I will relaxxssss as best assss I can..for now..." he hissed, his face turned away. His eyes darted to where his sister was and a smile crept onto his blank face. She was speaking with Yuan. Of everyone in that house he was most happy that she was making friends with him.
"That isss nicccce to hear about missstresss daisy." Maestro said, his own eyes reflecting happiness."It wassss....well enough" he replied. It was true. He never enjoyed being home and seeing all that Dante had to endure and be able to do nothing but he was but a snake and could never do anything about it.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin walked calmly over to the Slytherin Table, hoping the credentials of the pure-blood last name Varren, famous for multiple Death Eaters, would at least earn him a little respect. He sat down quietly at the table and looked to other First Years as well as the other grades. He spotted the the Prince heir and nodded to him. "Are you Dante Prince? I'm Morvin Varren."  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games