Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image
Levana walked in to the common room smiling. Noticing her friend Lucy she walked over to join them,"Hey,how has everthing been going? Did I hear something about going to Diagon? What for?" she asked her curiosity peaked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:00 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She got the parchment and started writing the letter, telling her cousin it would be used on the Slytherins, which he would be sure to like. Almost all of the Radcliffe family has been Gryffindors, except for her mom, who wasn't a Radcliffe at the time. She was a Ravenclaw. "So, you mentioned a dueling club? That'd be fun. I'm pretty good at dueling so I think I'd have a blast."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:02 pm

"Huh?" she turned to look at Levana. "Um, writing to my cousin who lives on Diagon Alley to send me some stuff from Weasley's Wheezers to get back at some snobby Slytherins. Need supplies for the war." She smirked and continued writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:04 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,First Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image
Lucy, still playing guitar, smirked.
"Yeah, I used the Levicorpus charm on Jackyll." she chuckled. She smiled as she heard Levanna's voice.
"Hey. It's nothing, really. We just need some things from the Weasley's shop, and Tamara's cousin lives near Diagon Alley."

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:08 pm

She smirked and finished her letter, then sealed it and sat back. "Rictumsempra is another great spell. Easy to use, too. It's the tickle charm, but it can take even a grown man off their feet. Only down part is you need to keep concentrating or the spell will end. Good enough to stop someone from casting a spell."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm
User Image

"um...which Slytherin...exactly"
Levana asked nervously and a faint blush rose to her cheeks as she thought of Charon again. "Just..just that Jackll boy?" she asked trying not to sound suspicious. She would probably be shunned in her house if they knew she had a crush on a Slytherin.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”

User Image
"Hey Levie!" she smiled to Levana, without moving her glance from her guitar.
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Tamara picked up on the girl's thoughts about one Slytherin boy in particular and smirked, thinking about Daemon. "I wanna get that Dante kid, too. I don't like him and I haven't even met him. He's a member of the Prince family. They've caused my family a lot of trouble over the years. I think an all out declaration of war is off the table because I've got a friend in Slytherin, but definitely some pranks will occur."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm
(( sorry gtg sad bye! ))
LUCY BONKS

User Image
"You know what, guys? We're in the best house ever." she smirked. She started playing 'Soon we'll be found' by SIA on her guitar and hummed the lyrics silently.
"That's who she gets money." sighed Pan "People like her voice."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 pm

Tamara smirked and tucked the letter into her robes. "I'm gonna head up to the owlery to mail this letter to my cousin. I'll catch you guys around." With that, she crawled out through the portrait.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 pm
Sakato Yagami Gryffindor

User Image

She looked around, "Jackyll? Well, I was going to talk to him but i=I don't know when and please don't hurt him, I hate seeing people hurt." she thought franticly, "I think I have to tell him run or he can hide but I have to tell him don't hurt anyone or curse people like me or my friends.."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:47 am
User Image

"Oh alright....Tamera bye." she said moving over to a corner and sat down. She didn't want to see anyone get hurt, Slytherin or not. After a moment she changed that thought, the ONLY one she wanted to see hurt would probably be Dante...probably. It seemed that he was friends with Charon from what she observed. She let out a long sigh and tried to focus her mind on something else.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am

Tamara sent a message to Lucy, Charlie, Sakato and Levana to meet up with her in the common room after dinner. She was prepared to sneak out of the common room and show the first years her discoveries.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:25 am
LUCY BONKS

User Image
Lucy was full, especially after dinner. She walked slowly to the common room, where she sank into an armchair next to Tamara.
"I'm dead!" she laughed dramatically.

User Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:41 am

Tamara chuckled. "I gotta run up to the owlery and see if my owl came back with a response from my cousin. Stay here and wrangle Charlie, Sakato and Levana if you see them." She trotted out of the common room.  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games