Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:59 am
User Image Bailey saw the pain in John's eyes as he spoke of his cousin, and watched as the excitement in his demeanor quickly faded away. For a brief moment, she actually felt sincere sympathy for her friend, and could almost imagine the hurt she would feel if it was her in such a position. "Look John, don't worry about your...I'll tell ya what, forget what I said." Bailey grabbed John by his forearm and led him to the two squishy armchairs nestled closest to the crackling fire. She crawled into the one on the left and gestured for John to take the seat next to her. "Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself. Enough talking about other people. What are your accomplishments, your goals, your dreams?" Bailey looked at John and felt, for some reason, her adrenaline beginning to pump. She was honestly excited to hear what he had to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki Hufflepuff first year
User Image

Moshe sat down in one of free chairs in the common room. It had been a while since he just sat. Smiling to himself he pulled out a book his father had sent him. It was a Talmud, a book of Jewish laws written by Rabbis hundereds of years ago. The langue was Aramaic, a langue no longer spoken but written with hebrew letter. Moshe had been studying these sorts of book for a few years now and had a fairly good idea what he was reading. This time it was a story about two Rabbis and how one embarrassed the other then had to ask for forgiveness. It was a story that Moshe had read a few times, but he still liked reading it because of the message he got from it.

User Image User Image User Image User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn entered into the common room, looking around she noticed another first year boy sitting and reading. She decided to actually introduce her self. "Sorry to interrupt you book, but I wanted to formally introduce myself, I'm Aerynn McKenny, though I go by Ryn." She said with an inviting smile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

Moshe looked up from the Talmud at the girl that had spoken to him. She was in all of his classes, as he remembered. He tried to remember why had not spoken to her before. Then he remember he really did not like talking to girls, since most of them seemed to want to flirt more then anything else. Moshe put Talmud on his lap, "My name is Moshe" he said omitting his last name for fear of her butchering it like everyone else had. "It's nice to meet you too." Moshe put on what he hoped looked like convincing smile, he still was very uncomfortable talking to girls.

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn smiled at the boy, glad he didn't shun her to go back to his book. "Well I was going to go find some friends, and wondered if you'd like to come too?" She offered the boy. She had not seen him with many other students and wanted to make sure he knew he was invited.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image

Moshe shrugged and put the Talmud back in his bag. He could return to it later. "Sure as long as you don't mind if I tag along." Moshe had no real friends here so it was nice to be invited to come along. even if he was not sure he should go. He felt like it was time to finally meet people, maybe even make some friends. Though how easily he would find these Moshe did not try to think about.

((If Moshe was Ravenclaw this conversation would be so different.))

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn smile grew, happy he was going to join, "Great, I'm sure we will find Tyler or Kaera around." She started making her way to the door and waved at Moshe to follow. She loved making new friends and was hoping the others would think the same.

[moving to the second floor]

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Moshe fallowed Ryn out the common room. He wondered where they were and planned on asking her but his voice has stopped working again. He hoped to god that no one thought he was hitting on her, that was the last thing he wanted people to think.

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

Nevin had finally seen the results of his Quidditch try outs and he was absolutely stocked. He got the position of keeper!! He couldn't help but laugh and half skip into the common room as he looked for Cyrus to tell him the good news. His excitement didn't fail him despite the fact that he had not found his friend yet so he continued to look. Hachi was resting in a corner and he smiled and scooped up his pet,"Hear that Hachi!! I'll be playing Quidditch" he laughed. Hachi only twitched a few legs.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Cyrus was just coming out of the common room when he heard Nevin's voice. "Hey Nevin. What's all the hub bub about?" He asked looking up from his potions book. The quiet boy had been upstairs nose shoved in a fourth year potions book. Really he couldn't get enough.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Nevin turned around quickly and ran to his friend and practically glomped him. He was laughing so hard that it took him a moment to be able to even speak,"I will be the keeper!!!! Can you believe it" he asked excitedly. Almost to the point of bouncing where he stood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm
User Image

Cyrus was surprised to say the least when Nevin half tackled him. It took him a bit to understand what he was saying but once he did he laughed too. "Congradulations! When did you get the news? When's the first game?" He asked smiling at his friend.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

"Not sure exactly when the first game is"
he said laughing,"I saw it posted up!! I couldnt believe it" he said as he turned to jump and dance around the room. His energy was finally starting to dwindle down and he stopped dancing around. Instead of a chair, he just plopped down on the floor still giggling slightly as he tried to catch his breath. "So will you come to the first game I have?" he asked, his giggles finally under control.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 am
User Image

"Of course! I'll come to all your games!" Cyrus said happily. He'd never seen someone so excited. But it made him happy to see Nevin so excited. Now he just couldn't wait for the games to start.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image

Nevin grinned wide. He was now impatient for the first game to start but he didn't know when that would be,"Thanks your awesome Cyrus" He said with his grin not leaving his face.  
Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games