Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady nodded "True he is better then the poltergeist. But still seeing that man everyday for the rest of eternity, especially with what he did to me" she said angrily "He deserves carrying those chains"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Jane Butler
RavenClaw 1st Year

Jane Butler listened to Charlotte and Xenos speak for a few moments, then yawned and sat down on a chair. There were books in this room, and she picked one at random. It was an incredibly difficult Transfiguration book, it seemed, and she put it away after trying to read a couple of paragraphs. The next book she selected was easier to read, and she managed to read a couple of pages before feeling her eyes droop. I need to go to bed, she decided, waving goodbye to the other Ravenclaws and running up the stairs to the Girls Dormitory.

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Xenos smiled lightly watching the common room slowly become empty. Yawning lightly he turned to look at Hikari. "Well, Hikari. I think I'm going to retire as well. I'll see you in the morning. Good night." He said nodding his head lightly before going towards the stairs. Rhys needed to be checked anyway so it would be good for him to go. Opening the door he climbed the now familiar staircase and happily headed to his dorm.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari nodded at the Grey Lady's words. She knew only knew too well the story. Their great secrets, each with deep pain. Hikari would have loved to something to help make the Grey Lady's after-life easier. Another challenge for another day though. Right now though... as Xenos walked past her, telling her that he was retiring for the night Hikari held back a yawn. Was it really that time. "Forgive me Grey Lady but I am going to follow my year mate and head to bed. It is getting really late and I do not want to miss classes. It was wonderful talking to you again. Good night." Hikari waved good bye and went up to the girls dorms.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady nodded "Ok sleep well" she said

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady sighed and looked at the statue of her mother. "Should I have gone, Mother? Where you saddened when you passed away and I was not by your side?" she stood and left the Common Room.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:27 am
User Image
User Image

Charlotte had made her way through the castle in a state of numbness. She walked along the halls, gone up the stairs, opened doors and ever answered the riddle in a sort of mechanical stiff. She had walked past excited student eager for a Hogsmeade visit, those making their way to the library or trying they're luck at getting down to the kitchens for a night snack. All had been interested in or distracted by they're companions and conversation to notice the silent, tear streaked, face of a first year. Somehow Charlotte counted this as a blessing.

Stepping into the common room, she tried to let the warmth from the fire place and airy feel of the common room greet her, since it was better than the blank slate she currently had. Sighing, she let her shoulder bag slump the to the floor and let the burden of the text book thud against the table as she made her way to a window seat. Settling, she curled up, head on knees, looking out of the window, thinking. She figured that going through phases of some sort, first she had been terrible upset, then came the feel of something ending, followed by shock and regret, and now numbness. I just hope rational thought is next stage, she thought sighing, beyond the window the autumn wind whistled and the mountains beyond were dark. However in the silence of the common room, she could her Nott's voice repeating again and again, "...it will never happen again" and could see his face the look of embarrassment, uncertainty, and regret.

I'm not which hurts more the fact that my first kiss wasn't as enjoyable or romantic as I thought or... she thought suddenly blinking rapidly trying to hold back the tears. Th..tha...that my first kiss come at the cost of my friendship. What do I do? What do I do?

As the first tear fell, she was anger that rational thought had come next on the stages or possibly that she had just gone backwards. She was sadden by her thoughts and worried for her friendship. Worse was that the view that normally helped her gather her thoughts, didn't. Sucking in a gasp, to try and stave off another wave of tears, she turned her head sharply way from the window, tucking it into her curled up legs, and tried to stifle the tears and sobs.

___________________*___________________
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
{{}{Springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather}{}}

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady glides into the common room to see a crying first year. She went over to the girl. "Are you ok?" she asked sitting down in the chair next to the girl's.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 am
User Image
User Image

Charlotte looked up startled. She had only seen the ghost of her house in three times. Once on her first day here. The second was when it, or rather she had appeared in Charlotte's first astrology class. Now, she was sure that is this was becoming a tradition since now she had appeared during Charlotte's first troubled time. Though, I'd rather she had appeared when my first kiss was cheerier, she thought as she brushed the tears of cheeks with the sleeves of her robe.

Taking a breath, she tried to collect her thoughts. She should speak of her newest incidence or not. She had only a few seconds, since she was sure that the Grey Lady wasn't going to sit there and stare her messy, tear tracked, red eyed face forever. I bet my nose is red too... she thought before saying, "Um...Ye-I mean, no...I...I'm not sure. *sniff*..not sure Another first."

Taking a deep breath, she tried to configure a sentence that made sense. It seemed unseemly to talk in a stammer garble to one like the Grey lady. Sniffling, she brushed her curls back to think, "Wel...No, I'm not okay. I've just seen the end of my closest friendship here."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 am
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady watched the girl. When the girl spoke the first time it sounded like Rambling. Then the girl said much more clearly "Wel...No, I'm not okay. I've just seen the end of my closest friendship here." The Grey Lady shifted in her seat looking directly at the girl. "If you don't mind may I ask how?" she did not want to pry into this first years personal affairs without the girls permission.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 am
User Image
User Image

Charlotte thought of her answer, glancing blankly out of the window. Share or not to share. It wasn't as if she could look for the answer to the question that was still bouncing around her head. She need advice, but going to get any good bits if she keep the key of her tears behind sealed lips. No, if I want to know what do about Nott. I need advice...thank goodness rational thought seems to be coming back, she thought as she began to configure her words again, she wasn't interested in stammer her way through this conversation.

"Well...you see, it happened like this," she began and then lead off into the narrative. Explaining that she had made friends with a Slytherin boy before school had started, that the friendship was her first one she had in the wizarding world. Continuing, she went on to tell the friendly ghost of the study session they had just had and how in the middle of it, due to a mix up in drinks or possible just...Here she paused. How to explain something that not even I can understand. she thought bitting her lip.

She shook her head and then continued after gathering thoughts and pushing them aside. "Well anyway, something happened. And then suddenly he..he..he..kissed me," she mumbled the end and then spoken in a clear voice, "I broke it, because...well..the thing is..well it just did't..didn't feel right. Then he left...in a hurray actually and said it would never happen again. And..and..Oh, I just don't know. I don't want my friendship to end like this. Yet, I can't figure out how to solve it."

Done she glanced up at the ghost, sure that she wouldn't be able to give her any better advice than to avoid him or worst try dating him. She wasn't fond of the idea. Nott was nice, charming, and sweet, but there was aura around him that just said he wasn't mature enough. That and his constant flirting. Dating him would be a nightmare. I know it... she thought resting her chin on her tucked in knees.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady listened to the girls story. "So he kissed you. You broke the kiss and he ran off." she said "Well it could be that you breaking the kiss could be seen as a form of rejection. To him he risked one chance at possible love and you rejected him. Which would explain why he ran off. Two possible choices you have. 1) Ignore it happened and continue the friendship you had. Or 2) try building up the relationship to something more" she looked at the girl "Whichever you choose Charlotte, just remember your only a child, you have a long life before you. Friends will come and go. Love will come and go. But eventually you will find one person who will always stay" she nodded "Perhaps this boy is him perhaps not, only you can figure that out. But remember you still have a long time to figure that out"

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Didn't please Charlotte to think that she had two chooses. Personally would have likes 3 or even more reason1. With three, there was room to expand and combine ideas. One choose, meant that there was only one way to go and that the road after would be rather predictable. Two choose, seemed one too many, but also one short from that prespective. Sighing, she pushed her hands through her hair, trying to think. There were two options, so at least it didn't require to much thinking. Yeah, it just leaves me to think over all the consequences, she thought tapping her fingers against her ankles.

Option one, seemed far more reasonable. Seeing as option two was unstable. She wasn't sure if Nott even felt anything and more than that, she wasn't sure if she wanted Nott to feel anything. Nott was nice and they got along well. Between the teasing, laughs, and jokes, Charlotte knew that Nott could be kind and almost sweet. However he was alway flirting, from the Hufflepuff girl in History of Magic to the Astronomy teacher. His affections seemed almost fickle to her, bouncing from one place to another. While her father had settled some over the years, she could remember the nights and days that he hadn't been around. Sure, she knew know that had been moping right just as much as her mother, but she could still her Aunts words on the issue.

Fickle men are dangerous, wafting from one passion to another. Rarely staying put long enough to prove they are worthy of your affection. Mark my words Charlotte, you go and find some immature smuck like your father and you'll see where it gets you. It was harsh, but her Aunt had meant well and Charlotte had made sure to mark her words. That was why she found Xenos attractive, she figured. He had humor, wit, and intelligence, but unlike Nott, had an air of maturity to him. So in truth, I already know what option I'm taking, she smiled and then looked up and smiled at the Grey Lady, saying, "Thank you. Talking to you has...has really helped me. Thank you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady smiled "Your welcome. And Charlotte if you ever need help just come ask me" she stood and stretched. "I think I'm going to go go to the top of the Astronomy tower" she said to herself. She looked at Charlotte "I'll be taking my leave now"

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

blackcat anonyp

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Ayana passed through the common room, not noticing the two figures sitting in the chairs.  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games