Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Stella looked around at the common room, which was a bizarre combination of cold and cozy. And it was so very green! Everything was green or gray, the colors of the house.

She yawned. With this plus all the crazy things that had transpired at the feast, it was too much to take in. She decided to head to the girls' dormitories. Stella planned to return her sister's letter, and then call it a night.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin reentered the Common and dropped her bag on a table in front of a couch. She needed to find Dante, but had no idea where to look for him. And it looked like the Common Room was all but deserted. She needed to get started on her homework and decided to do it here, hoping to see Dante when he entered or exited the room.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:49 am

User Image

Dante sighed as he left the boys dorm rooms. He left Maestro in there after is frightening run in with the large snake that belonged to the History of Magic teacher. When he entered the common room he first did not notice Roisin. The common room was usually empty and so he found himself thinking mostly to himself in it. A sound of cloth moving made him look in her direction,"Ah Roisin, are you enjoying school so far?" he questioned when he saw who it was.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin looked up at the sound of her name. Oh! She had almost missed him, she was so absorbed in this stupid assignment. If Dante hadn't grabbed her attention Roisin would have missed him. She gave him a weak smile and put her book and parchment down.
"Some aspects of it I enjoy while others I could do without." She confessed since it was only Dante in the room with her. And she didn't feel a need to hide herself at the moment anyway. Roisin assumed it was because Dante's behavior toward Rose reminded her of her own brothers that it was comforting. Well, whatever the reason it was nice not to hide all the time.

"I've had the pleasure of meeting Rose." Roisin smiled. She liked Rose and felt she made a very good ally especially when she revealed the hiden part of her personality. "She did request I speak with you, though I didn't need her encouragement to seek you out; it is nice to have a free pass to grab your attention, instead of having to fight for it."

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm

User Image

Dante perked up when Rose was mentioned. It warmed his heart to know his sister was making even more friends. He quickly became curious and a bit worried when Roisin said that Rose wanted her to speak with him. "What is it that my dear sister needs? Has someone done something to her?" he questioned, the tone in his voice becoming a bit harsh."Who ever it is tell me who and what house and I will make sure they learn a very important lesson" he said almost through gritted teeth.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin was seriously tempted to say that Morvin did indeed hurt and bully Rose, but that would not be right. Dante would find out and she'd lose that alliance for a petty reason. No, the truth would be best. "Morvin Varren, Slytherin, first year. He didn't do anything to Rose, but she is, shall we say annoyed at him. He's distributive and is not only baiting Gryffindors but the other Houses as well. He hasn't lost us any points yet, but he's a disgrace to the Slytherin House because of his sheer stupidity and tactlessness. Rose thought you would be able to do something about it, and I seriously hope you can."

Roisin bit her lip. This part wasn't entirely true, but still it was a concern. "Between you and me, because Morvin shows no respect toward his peers, never mind those he deems beneath him, I'm concerned in one of his fits, he'll say or do something at will upset Rose. Perhaps hurt her. He's not entirely - stable." It wasn't like she was lying to Dante, not that she had any qualms with lying when necessary. She did it all the time at home, but this was a new alliance and lying would only make it weaker. Maybe even destroy it. As much as Rose has said to say Morvin had been violent towards her, that was her role as sister, not Roisin's role as sister's friend. Rose could get caught in that lie and it would be view as cute, sweet or cutely manipulative as Roisin's own brothers saw her. If she were to do it, the twist of sly and b***h would come in and Roisin wasn't willing to lose any alliance as of yet.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

User Image

Dante's eyes flashed in anger. His hands clenched into a fist as he tried to hold back his anger. Such stupidity he never understood. He understood being proud of your blood and your house but when it goes to the point of being disruptive then all you are doing is ruining the image of both. "Where can I find this ignorant worm?" he asked her as he stared at the exit to the common room. Part of him hoped that he wasn't far so he could let loose the anger welling inside him. The other part was telling him to calm himself before he lowers himself to the same level and causes even more trouble. As much as he hated to do so, he planned to try and speak with him calmly. At the sorting Morvin had seemed interested in him so perhaps he could get him to listen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin shook her head, her red hair slipping out of the messy bun she had put in while doing her work. "I'm sorry, Dante, but I don't know. I only ever see him during classes. I don't even see him in the corridors while moving between classes. He disappears as if he doesn't want to associate with any of us, even the pureblood Syltherins that he should try to be allying himself with if he was truly proud of his heritage."

Roisin tried to think. She didn't even see him during dinner or in the common room. Where else could he be? "Maybe wandering the Dungeons?" A plan started to formulate and Roisin voiced the suggestion. "But if worse comes to worse, Professor Avery speaks very highly of you, perhaps you could seek him out before Charms? At the very least, you could ask to meet him later in the day because of some so-called important matters. That should get his attention, correct? And excited, being able to associate with you. Maybe you could bring Maestro with you? For an even more imposing and intimidating presences than you already are?"

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin sat in a large cushioned chair He was writing on a roll of parchment. Working on an assignment he had. He sent a glare at Dante and Roisin. They are such idiots he thought Not even bothering to keep there voices down. He sighed. Going to have to talk to Morvin about his behavior. He's making it to obvious.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

The first meeting of the Hogwarts Gobstones Club had been that night, and boy, had it been lengthy! Stella knew it would take everyone a while to learn the game, but she had no idea why they had to spend the first meeting going over every little thing. Two hours! She was worried she would have no time to study for her Charms quiz the next day. She rushed back down to the Common Room, praying that there would be a chair or desk open. "Grindylow," she muttered at the Slytherin statue, revealing the entrance to the dungeon-like common room.

As she searched out a desk, and ultimately decided to curl up with her work on one of the couches (Stella was tired), she spotted Roisin and Dante chatting. Though Stella liked Roisin, she was more interested in acing her Charms quiz at the moment and decided to keep to herself and her books. That is, until Stella heard them mention Morvin. She gritted her teeth. She couldn't resist now.

"You mean the Neanderthal?" Stella said, loud enough for them to hear her, but without shouting. "We need to do something about him. He has lost us so many points with his outbursts in every class." She jolted up from her seat, her fatigue suddenly gone - but didn't move away from her books, since she still hoped to get some studying done. But she also wanted to participate in this discussion, too.

Slytherclaw = I Don't Deal With Stupid

Sailor Tralfamadore

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 pm
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Estella startled Roisin with her description of Morvin. Not that she didn't agree, but it really wasn't polite. Not that it should have surprised her, she was seeing that many others were beyond rude, and at least Estella wasn't one of those people. Like Morvin. He and that Ravenclaw he seemed to get into arguments with were beyond rude. "That's what we were discussing. I think someone has to talk with him. Make him - settle down a bit. And I thought Dante would be prefect since he seems to admire him." Roisin explained. She didn't want to disrub the entire common room with their discussion so she made room on the couch she and Dante were sitting on for Estella to join them. She moved her books aside as well, making room for her. But she made sure to keep herself between Dante and Estella; Roisin was sure that Dante didn't like her fellow first year, and she didn't want to make a scene. But Morvin was the problem. At least at the moment.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 am

User Image

Dante went silent as he thought. Maestro hissed in Justin's direction informing Dante that the boy had an annoyed aura about him and was directed at them. He sighed and rubbed his temples. To annoy and to get a point across to all Slytherin's in the room including Justin, he spoke a bit louder."this problem involves all of us. To preserved the dignity of the house...if any remains" he glared where Justin was sitting,"we will all need to keep level heads and not explode on the first thing that angers us. Instead, if we handle this with a level head then it will work out better. The problem with many of you first years is you rush into things in your blind anger and not think it out. All of you use either upbringing or the fact you are in here as an excuse for your behavior but that is far from the truth. We all know this..yet some of us fail to take it into action. Morvin is a perfect example of such. Although I could probably name a few in here with a similar developing problem" he glanced at Justin again then back to Roisin," If you could help me find him that would be most appreciated"he smiled."If you find him before me then can you please instruct him to come speak with me. Make sure it sounds pleasant, as if I only wish to have a nice chat with him" he said, the smile still present on his lips but in his eyes was a darker glint.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin noted the upper classmen in the common room with them. He did seem irritated, but Dante was right. Morvin's behavior was unacceptable and reflected on the entire House. Whether or not anyone had the same feelings about half-bloods or mud-bloods, it didn't matter. The House's dignity was at risk as were their other qualities. One did not need to be a pureblood to be sorted into Slytherin House. The perfect examples were Estella, Ariya, though Roisin didn't know her exact heritage, Roisin was sure it wasn't from a pureblood family. And history showed that both Severus Snape and the Dark Lord, both half-bloods were sorted here.

Roisin smiled back at Dante.
"Of course I'll help find him. And I'll let Rose know as well. She is already emotionally vested in our success." Roisin was immensely glad to have run into Dante and finally been able to act on the Morvin situation. Even though his smile looked wicked. Especially because his smile looked wicked. But onto lighter subjects.

"Have you been able to visit with Rose, Dante?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:56 am

User Image

Dante was glad the topic had been switched. Especially to one he enjoyed speaking about. "Ah sadly no" he let out a long sigh."Things have been rather busy with me." he said as his wicked smile faded into a gentle soft one. Rose was one of the few most important people in his life, and knowing that she shared a class with such an infuriating student made him a bit angry and sad. His soft smile faded as his mind again started to move back to Morvin. The look went back to the sharp wicked glare. He wasn't looking directly at Roisin so the look would not be thought of as directed at her. For a few minutes Dante was highly considering doing something very unthinkable and......well....illegal to the first year boy.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image

Stella nodded at Roisin and Dante's suggestions. She knew that she had a tendency to get way too invested in these things; Dante was probably right. "I suppose we do need to be calmer," she replied. "But some of the other houses have certain negative...preconceptions...about Slytherin that I think Morvin is just confirming." She remembered how the Ravenclaw girl and the Hufflepuff girl she had gotten to know in her classes before had seemed to be surprised that she was sorted into Slytherin just because she wasn't a jerk like Morvin. But most of the Slytherins she had met were nothing like him.
User Image

User Image

Come meet my owl, Fiordiligi!

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games