Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply zombie Rp
Zombie role playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 pm
"One, two, three, four," Hami said as he beheaded four zombies as he heard aki shooting in the back yard behind him and someone shooting somewhere in front of him. Man, how could this have happened? Oh well if there is more than this i'm gonna have to play it. he thought to himself as he backed away far enough so that he could put his ipod in his ears and listen to his favorite zombie killing song.

((Boom by P.O.D. if your curious. sorry the song is stuck in my head.))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Let's hope those people are still alive by the time I am done Bellona thought to herself. I shouldn't go but I will anyway just incase they need help. God I think I made the wrong decision! She thought and kept shooting as she got closer to the house.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 pm
As hami was slicing any zombies coming too close, guarding the house, he started thinking to himself. Hey, now that I think about it. I've never seen this many ever gather before. Could it have been the bombs? No nothing like that could ever get this many of them to gather. Then what is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 pm
Dangit! Bellona thought backing away from the zombies. She was killing the one closets to her.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:42 am
Aki started firing again, then climbed ontop of a few zombies close by. He was standing ontop of their heads and began to jump for head to head, shooting the zombies that he passed by. He made it to his car and jumped on the roof. He shot away the zombies close to the driver's door. He then jumped down and entered the car, closing and locking the doors. He started the car, causing all the zombies to turn their attention to the loud noise he was making. He backed out of the yard, a few yards and flipped a few switches. The turrets came out from the front and sides now. He pressed the button on the steering wheel, shooting the zombies that dared to step infront of his car.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:40 pm
Bellona heard a car and tried looking but didn't see one. She kept killing them one by one. Its stinks here. She thought and smiled as she killed. Later on she was humming untill a zombie grabbed her then she shot it. "Stupid zombie." She said to herself.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:04 pm
Hami heard the turrets going as he sliced a zombie in half from head to toe. Well, that will make it easier to find him but harder to find the other person. Either way I got to find a break in these guys. I don't have a lot of energy left. he thought to himself as he felt himself starting to pass out but still conscious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:51 pm
"About twenty down, only alot more to go." Bellona said to herslf and giggled. She tried shooting but she was out of amo. She saw a metal pipe and picked it up and started winging the heads of of zombies.  

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 pm
Aki was still firing at the zombies with his car's turrets. Their numbers were depleting quickly, Hopefully we get through this soon, too much noise is being made, more WILL come. He postioned the car at a better angle so he can shoot more in less time.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:51 am
Hami took down another zombie when he saw a break in the horde and dove through. When he stood up he came face to face with the stranger, holding a metal pipe. "Hey, need some help?" he asked the stranger sarcastically as he turned to the rest of the zombies behind him.  

zodiacmaster231

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm
"No thanks. I'll I need is my bag right now but it is over there." Bellona said as she smashed a zombies head. "You are the first person I have seen in a while." She started laughing again as she killed. "I usually think this as a game."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:42 pm
Aki kept his thumb pressed on the button, still firing at the zombies. He positioned his car again shooting a larger group of zombies. He glanced down the street and saw another horde of zombies coming towards them. "not good, not good at all." Aki said as he drove forward, running over zombies and grass, still firing. He stopped next to Hami and a stranger and rolled down his window, "Hop in, we gotta either get out of this place or block one of the entrances to the house with the car. Hurry and make a choice, more zombies are coming!"  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

1classical_teddy8

O.G. Explorer

7,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:29 pm
Bellona went into the car grabbing the stranger next to her and putting him in the car too. " It would be easier to get outta here. I know a place with ammo and other weapons." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm
"Alright then," Aki drove out of the yatd, shooting zombies in front of him, while backing into whatever zombies dared to get behind him. The car skid onto the street, facing the newest horde of zombies. Aki flipped another switch, causing a loud grinding sound. The car vibrated as saws come from bellow the front of the car, attaching to the front. The spun repeatidly, he pressed the button on the steering wheel again, making the turrets fire. He slammed on the gas and drove towards the horde.  

TheXandavar

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

zodiacmaster231

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:02 pm
Hami was thinking over what could be attracting all the zombies they had ran into when it finally had hit him. "Damn. Aki take the girl and go to the hospital. I think I figured out what's causing the hordes." he said to aki as he grabbed his katana and other weapons and opened the back door and jumped out, rolling on the street. Once he stood up he ran back towards the house.  
zombie Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff