Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image

Not the welcome he was expecting but he smiled none the less, "Yes, I might leave at any moment but I hope to leave an impression before I flee." He said with a hand gesture following . Grabbing a banana off the table, he started to peel it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

”I’m a partier and a gambler. Even with my life…”

User Image

"Don't expect very much from me," Jack teased, "As I've been saying to the many lookers who have sat down in your seat," Jack motioned at where Locke sat, "The least you can prepare yourself for is to wake up one morning, chained to a dungeon wall, with nothing except the clothes on your back,"

Jack took another swig of water. He was beginning to think the water was an alcoholic substance, with the way he downed each drink.

User Image

User Image

”When it comes down to it, Alchemy is the essence of life”

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:31 pm
User Image

"Eleanor Duke"

Eleanor walked in the Great Hall casually, nodding to the Gryffindors as she strolled by their table. She sat beside two unknown male professors and nodded to them as she poured Firewhiskey into her glass.
"Hello, gents." she smiled charmingly at them before letting her eyes wander around the room.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"'ello, beautiful," Jack cooed at Eleanor, "Pleasure seeing you," Jack chuckled, checking out both the professors who sat down. Near him. Was it some sort of hint? "Names, please?" Jack pretended to take notes on one hand, writing with an imaginary quill with one hand and the other as his imaginary parchment.

User Image

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image

"Eleanor Duke"

Eleanor smirked playfully at Jack, arching an eyebrow at him as she brought her glass to her lips.
"Eleanor Duke." she introduced herself with a kind smile before sipping her drink again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"Single?" Jack raised an even higher eyebrow at the woman. Please say yes, Jack pleaded in his own mind.

User Image

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Locke laughed, "Hello Ma'am, it's a pleasure, and as for you" He said looking at the man, "You need to get me a few drink, and we might have a deal." He said with a devilish smile, and proceded to take a rather large bite from his banana. He was never one to turn down a good time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image

"Eleanor Duke"

Eleanor sniggered in her glass at Jack's inquiry. Well, that wasn't a very decent thing to ask during an introduction, but, oh well. Eleanor's love life is rather complicated to anyone who she lectured it to, so she surely won't to the same mistake again.
"Unfortunately, yes." she concluded with a sigh as she glanced around the room once more. Something seemed...missing, as if something dark will happen soon, just like the centaur Amar predicted. Locke O'Connell pulled her away from her thoughts, and, with a smile, she nodded to him in greeting.
"Hello." she uttered before taking a long gulp of Firewhiskey.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"Unfortunately, ha!" Jack scoffed, taking another sip of water, "You should be living it up, drinking it down. Lifting your shirt and all those wonderful women things that I do like," the Alchemy teacher laughed, brushing some hair from his eyes.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image

"Eleanor Duke"

Eleanor laughed lightly, smirking.
"Thanks for the advice." she sniggered, taking a large gulp of Firewhiskey, feeling the fire mixed with the alcohol rushing through her veins and making her lips tingle joyfully.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

A snicker is heard from under the table, and with a snap of his fingers all the food and drink turns green." I wish I may, I wish I might, you all will have a green supper tonight! hehehe" and he rhymed as he scurried out of the great hall unnoticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

User Image
Jack Terran

User Image

"Ugh, gross!" Jack's nostrils flared in digust, "What happened to the food?" the Alchemy professor looked around, noticing that everyone's had turned a different colour.

Jack shrugged and roughly grabbed a dumpling with his fork, stabbing it loudly. It was as green as grass. It didn't look appetizing, but Jack shrugged again and put it in his mouth. He chewed for a while, nodded in agreement with the food, and swallowed, "Tastes really great still. Would you like a dumpling, dumpling?" Jack smiled at Eleanor.

User Image

User Image

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:56 am
User Image

"Eleanor Duke"

Eleanor laughed.
"No, thanks, I can eat on my own." she smirked as she poked her food with her fork and took a small bite of it. It tasted good, actually. Jack was an odd fellow, but still seemed like a nice git to hang out with.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Grumby chose to approach the long table at the head of the hall, filled with chattering professors, last. He wouldn't describe the feeling he got as fear, but her surely wasn't comfortable. He glanced up and down the table excitedly when he remembered that Ms. Avery was a teacher, but when he didn't spot her, he quietly set down one of the fliers on the center of the table before exiting the hall, hoping that he hadn't been noticed.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:19 pm
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games