Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Unfreezing at the sound of Woil's pleasant - almost musical - voice, Colton dug his hands into the front pockets of his jeans, turning back to face him. "I guess I am somewhat of a pressure pot..." He mused, submersing himself in a light smile as he considered the truth in his words. Very abruptly though, his smile turned upside down, his body stiffened, and that wall he had only just now realized he had let fall was resurrected. "But I shouldn't complain - especially to you. You seem like a good kid, you don't deserve to listen to me ramble on about my troubles."

Quickly gathering his senses, Colt pulled himself together and gave Woil a firm pat on the shoulder. "After all, we wouldn't wanna spoil a clean journal, now would we?" He asked with a good attempt at sarcasm before beginning to inch away from the stairs. "My four poster bed, however, is plenty used to dealing with my complaints. And let me tell you, it's in for a long night..." He managed another light chuckle as he continued to distance himself from Woil, at the same time eliminating the stretch of space between him and the Gryffindor common room.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil sighed, Roi figured out another way to stall him, hopefully break him, this was Roi's last chance, "Colton... I feel like you don't trust anyone... Or if you did... You were betrayed..." He said holding his book close to him as he listened to the fellow classmate's footsteps, to see if they stopped. "Betrayal is a very harsh thing... I should know... He said as he moved a hand to his heart. If Woil was in control he'd be remembering of when he stabbed his younger brother, when his mother and father threw him to the streets. "I was betrayed by my family, thrown out onto the street because I was a wizard..." He said, if this sob story didn't work he'd let Tay handle things.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image
User Image
Even as Woil confronted his suspicions of Colton's lack of trust, he wasn't able to stop the boy's footsteps until the word "betrayal".

Betrayal. It was such a harsh, unforgiving word, but at the same time, it was exactly what he was feeling - betrayed. It was true, he no longer trusted anyone, except for his father, of course. He was taught to keep his guard up, and it wasn't for anyone but Ronyo, Phi, and Jane that he had let it down.

Turning back towards Woil with a sort of reluctance, he paused for a moment before moving to the nearest wall and sliding down to a sitting position - ready to put his quill to the blank journal.

"Betrayal seems to be the story of my life..." He began, again running a firm hand over his grown-over buzz cut. "Up until a few minutes ago, I had only trusted three people at Hogwarts. Two have now betrayed me, and it seems that I have betrayed the third..." Colton paused again, this time to look Woil in the eyes. The boy seemed so sincere that he found it hard not to carry on. "It's a lonely feeling having no friends - no one to turn to... The worst part is how much I have bottled inside me from this week alone, not counting the entire school year... I have to admit, I'm glad it's coming to an end..." His gaze locked upon the opposite wall, seeing an image of his library back at home, with he, Ronyo, and Phi all sitting around a wooden desk. He sighed under the realization that that might never again be a possibility.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil moved over to him. Roi smiled on the inside, he broke through, good, now to ensnare him, "I'm sorry man... But I'm here if you need to uncork that bottle." He said, hoping to comfort the boy, he was using the charm that Woil had on everyone. "I know how hard it is to trust someone, especially after I was betrayed by my family. Right now I can only trust my little brother..." He said shrugging, he sat down next to the fellow second year. He decided to let more wisdom spill, "Sadly, I kinda know what your talking about, I've seen Phinella and Ronyo hanging out quite a bit. I honestly thought you got into a fight with them and left them. You guys always stuck together. Are they the ones that got you?" He asked.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:12 am
User Image
User Image
Colton's eyes widened, threatening to burst from his head as he listened to Woil speak of the very betrayal he had been referring to - the same one that had him in this savage mood. Looking him straight in the face, Colton nodded with reluctance, embarrassed that everyone seemed to have noticed the backstabbing relationship but him. "Is it that obvious?" He inquired, wishing he hadn't been the last to know about his friends' deceit.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil sadly nodded, "Yeah, so I guess you didn't know till now, is that why you've been so upset?" He asked putting his book down on the floor and turned to look at his classmate. He decided to offer something that might work. "You know, If you want, we can be friends. Not like I have any..." He asked giving out another nervous laugh.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:35 am
User Image
User Image
"That's exactly why I've been so upset, Woil. I had no idea..." He admitted sluggishly, crossing his arms again. The idea of the two of them becoming friends to make up for his recent losses - or damages, rather - sounded to him like a replacement. That wasn't what he needed. However, he didn't mind branching out his social side if it meant he would have somebody to talk to. It was clear that a real friend, one who would listen, was exactly what Colton needed. "I think we might be able to work on that." Colt smiled encouragingly - encouraging himself to cheer up and encouraging Woil that life wouldn't always be friendless. In fact, he had just decided to change the latter. Change in the form of a new friend could end up being a fantastic idea.
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil's eyes grew as large as baseballs as he looked at Colton. The popular boy? Befriending him? No way! He smiled happily, "Thanks Colton." He said.

On the inside Roi was laughing more as he began to weigh the risks of his next move, expose William now, or wait till he finds out. He decided on the former.
"Finally I have a friend other then Tay... Who I doubt is even a friend..." Roi had the boy trail off to see how the boy would react. He hoped this would entangle him more, but this was a risky move, it might accidentally give Colton what he needs to cut himself free... Nonetheless, Roi was very crafty, should Colton cut himself free he'll just set another web up to catch him.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton began to stretch his muscular arms out before him, but froze mid-yawn when he heard Woil's reply. Dropping his arms limp to the ground, he slowly turned to make contact between his skeptical eyes and Woil's excited ones. "Wh- What do you mean? You-" He paused in the center of his sentence, and his gray eyes dropped to the stone floor in confusion.

His mind sped over possibilities quickly, but his eyes lit up - almost as if he had caught the scent of what he had subconsciously been looking for. His brain had made a connection between Woil and his bad reputation. Moments ago, Colton had thought this boy to be merely misunderstood. But now, now Colt was pretty sure why nobody desired him as a friend - and it wasn't because of his shy demeanor.

"You're one of Tay's groupies, aren't you?" The skepticism in his voice matched that in his eyes as he pushed himself up into a standing position and distanced himself from Woil. "This was his idea, wasn't it? As if I don't have enough betrayal on my hands already." His words were almost hysterical as he began stepping backwards, shaking his head as he offered Woil time for an inevitable plea of innocence. Colton knew better than this - how could he have let his guard down so quickly? There was a reason he hid behind stone walls - and this was it.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil was surprised by Colton's reaction and Roi instantly began to cover his tracks. He already had things ready for defense, to calm the boy down. So he began with step one, expose the truth, but not too much, "I wouldn't be that b*****d's groupie even if my life depended on it... He betrayed me too, that's why I said, he's not really a friend." Roi had the boy say as he rolled his hosts eyes to add to his response. He began step two, regain the boy's shaky trust. "Colton, I mean every word I say, not like I know how to lie. Ask my little brother! He's suffered exactly what I have. Even more because he's a Metamorphmagus... Still, you think I betrayed you... Guess I should leave before I do more damage... He said sadly, Roi put every feeling behind every word he had his host say. He made the boy stand up, grab his book, and stick his unused hand in his pocket as he looked down sadly and start to walk away. "Great... Maybe I don't deserve friends after all..." Roi finished by doing step three, give the boy guilt.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton slowed his pace as he listened to Woil's defense. Despite the fact that he had already prepared for it, and prepared to defend himself against believing it, Woil's demeanor again tried to weaken him. Sticking one of his hands in his pocket, he mindlessly retrieved his wand and began spinning it in his fingers as he considered what the boy had to say. As Woil began to retreat, Colton asked himself if this was all a show, or if he was simply so torn apart due to recent events that he was blocking people out more than usual. His head was clouded, so he chose instead to play it safe.

"Wait-" He urged, holding his wand hand out for a moment before he realized it appeared that he was pointing it directly at Woil. He quickly bent his wrist and began tapping the tip of his wand against his temple instead. Choosing his words carefully, he began, "How did Tay betray you?" His inquiry was simply a test. Colton was fairly good at reading people and their lies, not to mention his curiosity of the matter if Woil did happen to be telling the truth.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil and Roi were both surprised by his inquisition, however Roi, being far older then the boy was already thinking up an answer, and a second later, he had the answer he needed, "He attacked my brother... And he's not finished with just that.. He's working with this evil kid named Roi." He said sadly as he traced a finger over his right chick, in the same exact spot that Yia had his scar. "You've seen a kid with a scar on his right cheek? That's my brother... Tay did that to him..." He put his hand down. As he looked sideways, Roi had done everything to pass, sad looks, anger behind the eyes as he spoke of Tay. Still the decision rested with the boy, did he believe the ancient spirit or not?
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane hurried up the stairs not really sure where she was going. Confused as always. The thought alone made her want to cry. She cradled her books close to her as if they were the only thing keeping her sane, which wasn't too far from the truth. The books and Quidditch, though neither were doing the best job in that department. She stepped up a stair and noticed two figures. Jane immediately recognized the two, Woil and Colton. She was unsure of what to do, on a normal basis she would have passed by absentmindedly but for some reason she stopped. She bit her lip and looked at the two boys remaining completely still and silent, something she excelled at.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton found himself trapped. Either Woil was an exceptional liar, or he was telling the truth - and Colton simply couldn't tell the difference between the two right now. Sighing once more and crossing his hands on the top of his head, he stared at Woil for a long, silent moment, considering every word that left his lips.

Eventually, the Gryffindor could no longer hold back his suspicion.
"Roi?" He asked deeply, knowing that he had heard the name before, but completely unsure of where, or even from who. "Is he a student here? I've never heard of him." Colton lied, trusting that he would be able to remember where the name had come up in the past. Perhaps Woil would strike his memory, but either way, Colt chose to keep that little forgotten fact in the dark.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane stepped forward and tried to speak though she was unsure of what to say. She could feel a slight tension pulsing through the two boys. Jane put on a fake smile, something she had learned to be good at. It is extremely convincing. "Roi? That's your twin bother isn't it Woil?" Jane blushed slightly. "Oh, sorry to interrupt." She say bowing to them ever so slightly. "I suppose I should be going. Colton, Woil" She said nodding to each one then began to flee back down the stairs.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out