Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:29 am
Okay, I decided to take one of the slots for myself because I'm greedy and want a boy but fell in love with the one girl pup soooo... yes. >> Don't judge me.

So I'm only taking one and I'm gonna go with Aniia's Fallingsun because it'll make Newmoon super happy when he gets back to see one of his nephews looks so much like him. X3 So feel free to post in Nerp's breeding thread! And I want Newmoon RP with him when he gets back to the pack. <3

Tara, I don't know if you can post in Nerp's custom thread for unique lined babies, but if you can, please feel free!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:41 am
tuesdayscat
Tara, I don't know if you can post in Nerp's custom thread for unique lined babies, but if you can, please feel free!

I dont think you can... ah well i'll just keep trying.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Tues/Sparrow: If it's a custom-in to a litter and the mother is in the pride/pack with unique lines then you can do it. :0  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 pm
Thanks Panda!  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:03 pm
Name and image of Father: Tendaji (click for uncert)
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Sethunya (click for uncert)
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ulili-Mlindaji (concept pride)
Any Requirements: No psycho evil personalities, please, they're part of a loving family. They should also stay within the pride until at least adol, though it'd be nice if they stayed forever.
List of all Throwbacks: None, sorry.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but don't go too crazy, keep it looking like the family.
A bit of history about the family: These pups will have two fathers. Tendaji is the one they'll look like, but Makena will be their daddy too as he is Sethunya's other mate. The three of them are hunters in the Ulili-Mlindaji, though the pups can choose different ranks if they'd like. These three have been together a long time, and while Mak and Ten are a bit more competitive for Set's attention, they both still love her and don't actively hate each other either.
Extra: They can't be certed yet, since we're waiting for pack certs, but that doesn't mean they can't be RPed :3 We'd like to see some detailed personalities, the family is roleplayed and it would be nice if the pups were as well.

Closing Time: Will be announced when pups arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Tendaji and Sethunya's puppies have arrived. The slots will be closing by 2pm tomorrow, since we won't be around in time to post them after that.
Closed :3

zephira738

Timid Hunter

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm
Name and image of Father:
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 or 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Arba'Sehemu
Any Requirements: Cubs should stay in the pride with their parents at least until adol. It is also preferred that cubs resemble the parents. In both cases we will consider otherwise but please provide a good reason. Folks who are willing to RP are preferred.
List of all Throwbacks: N/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Daddy is a priest and mom is a traveller only just settling down.
Extra: N/a

Closing Time: We will announce winners tomorrow (sunday 5th) at 7PM EST

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:44 pm
Applying for: Okena x Ayomida
Name of SoA: Ubunifu
Meaning: Creativity in Swahili
Appearance:
Hair tuff/mane: Orange
Base coat:X
Eyes: Like mothers
Pattern: Whispy/swirly designs similar to mothers in a light tan color
Inside of ears: Tan like fathers
Nose: tan a little darker then the inside of the ears
Visual reference: (optional unless parents request)
Personality: Will develop upon growing
Any additional requirements that the family has: He will be RP'd and loved ^^  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 am
Name and image of Father: Rouge
Name and image of Mother: Makena'Lisedi
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Current cubs:
Cub1//cub 2//Cub 3
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Maestros Del Mar [Pirate pride]
Any Requirements: Must STAY in the pride. Must look something like Makena.
List of all Throwbacks: Grandfather
Grandmother

Do you allow randoms into your litter: Maybe
A bit of history about the family: Coming soon
Extra: Makena is a sweetheart, but shes fiery!

Closing Time: 12am cst tonight  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 am
-cut from Makena's breeding- funds no longer avaliable D;  

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:36 am
Applying for: Makena x Rouge
Name of SoA: Omari
Meaning: A word I made up a long time ago. It probably means something in some language though...
Appearance: Similar to his siblings but with a sort of diluted coat (mom's+white). Some markings are slightly different.
Visual reference: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/Pirate.jpg
Personality: With two brothers competing against each other, I think Omari would be a bit quieter and reserved. He will train to become a loyal and useful crew member but without very high ambitions. He is quite happy being led and supporting his brothers and I get the feeling he'd try to protect their sister in the absence of their mother.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely stay in the pride. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 am
Name and image of Father:
Majilipio-ni-Tupu - Sergeant Sargent
User Image
Name and image of Mother:
Daima-tii-mlei - Das Tor
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi
Any Requirements: No evil or insane cubs. Short names ONLY, 6 letters at most. If you have your heart set on a longer name wait until their name quest.
List of all Throwbacks:
Daima's Side
Mother
Father
Maternal Grandmother (Items not inheritable)
Maternal Grandfather
Paternal Grandmother
Paternal Grandfather
Maternal Great-Grandmother

Maji's Side
Mother
Father
Paternal Grandfather (Items not inheritable)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: We'd prefer if you stick to the family. Daima isn't gonna poop out a Poke'mon for you.
A bit of history about the family: Maji is a runt and Daima is large (due to her mixed demon/K'N heritage), so these cubs may grow to be any size, big or small. Both Maji's parents were killed during the swamp murders so he's going to be VERY protective of these cubs whereas Daima will probably be more lenient. No cubnapping!
Extra: (Anything else you want to talk about)

Closing Time: 24 hours after cubs arrive

Sergeant Sargent

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:06 pm
Mogami
Applying for: Makena x Rouge
Name of SoA: Omari
Meaning: A word I made up a long time ago. It probably means something in some language though...
Appearance: Similar to his siblings but with a sort of diluted coat (mom's+white). Some markings are slightly different.
Visual reference: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i200/_Kanashimi_/SoA Lions/Pirate.jpg
Personality: With two brothers competing against each other, I think Omari would be a bit quieter and reserved. He will train to become a loyal and useful crew member but without very high ambitions. He is quite happy being led and supporting his brothers and I get the feeling he'd try to protect their sister in the absence of their mother.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will definitely stay in the pride. <3

Accepting! And someone else snagged the other slot, so these are closed!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Applying for: Majilipio-ni-Tupu x Daima-tii-mlei
Name of SoA: Bizoo
Meaning: Honestly, I have no idea. It's just extremely adorable.
Appearance: Her father's tan fur color with the same white underbelly/inner ears as her mother. She'll have her mothers dark black leg socks, except in white. Bizoo's mane should be the yellow of her mother's thigh marking, with a orange streak in the mane/tail like her mother as well.
This grandmother's eye marking, except in white, with this grandfather's eyes.
Visual reference: Can't make one. D: Sorry!
Personality: Itty bitty teeny weeny cubby. She'll never get any bigger than what she is at adolescence, but thats alright with her. Bizoo is a very open, light headed girl who hangs out with her family mostly and doesn't bother socializing with others. Over protective father? Thats fine. She'd rather hang out with him anyway.
Bizoo's the kinda gal that will smile and laugh, even when she's mad at you, and she always tries to maintain her cool so no one will worry.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stay in the pride, short name, not evil or insane.  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games