Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:20 am
Meru cocked her head a bit wondering if III was scared of something or a certion someone as a lover for animals she went over to III and peted her a bit "what's wrong?' she asked kindly meru heard it said no pain but for what?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:13 pm
((ooc:sorry! I'm waiting to see of Harli will join us again or not... ninja .....i'll post sunday if he dosen't by then, kk?))  

FuzzWolfie

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:34 am
(sorry I haven't posted in a while)

Fenrir and Garm walked serenely though town, almost looking like two tourists save for the two adult wolves that loped ahead of them and the uncompromising Turk uniforms. Fenrir looked over his sunglasses as they passed the center of town. The whole place was lovely, very quiant, but it needed some snow.

" When was the last time we saw snow, Garm?"

" One year, three months, seven days, thirteen hours ago," Garm replied promptly.

" Ya... I thought it was something like that."

"Hmm, we seem to have misplaced one of the ladies."

" She ran ahead."

" Ah, I see."

" You should pay more attention brother mine."

Just then Fenrir was in fact staring over to his left and narrowly avoided falling flat on his face when he stumbled over a crack in the road. " Yeah... more attention... I just thought I saw Vaizel." They had begun climbing a hill by now. The Shinra mansion loomed ahead of them, but Remus and Romulus lead steadily onward towards the hulking structure. They rung the bell.... no answer. Oh, well they were supposed to report here anyway. They entered the mansion and wandered through the entry and up the stairs. Neither seemed to have any problem waltzing through the place like they owned. it. Suddenly Remus stopped stock still. Romulus whined a little and then suddenly took off howling.

" That wasn't chocobo they smelled," Garm stated.

" No... I'd say it was another wolf... somewhere." The twins complacent expressions had been replaced by much more serious ones as they jogged after their furry companions. Momments later they burst into a virtual distaster area of a lab populated by a scientist, another wolf, the girl from dinner....
The wolve's yipped happily and went to investigate the their find.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:22 pm
Meru looked behind her and saw garm and fenrir and waved "oh hey guys" she said cutely  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:38 pm
Saerenna was halfway to letting III back in the cage, when two Turks and two wolves burst in. Before asking why they were intruding, she first snapped, "Shut the door!" She then stood protectively beside III and stared at the intruders. If she were to judge by their uniforms.... "Why are Turks here?" she asked confusedly. Had Hojo gotten into some trouble with the President...again? Then she addressed Meru, keeping her eyes on the Turks and shifting to look nervously at the wolves, "You know them?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:56 pm
Meru nodded "yep I was hanging out with them a bit before you came and ask me to watch III" meru explained then fixed her light blue bangs  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:41 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna was halfway to letting III back in the cage, when two Turks and two wolves burst in. Before asking why they were intruding, she first snapped, "Shut the door!" She then stood protectively beside III and stared at the intruders. If she were to judge by their uniforms.... "Why are Turks here?" she asked confusedly. Had Hojo gotten into some trouble with the President...again? Then she addressed Meru, keeping her eyes on the Turks and shifting to look nervously at the wolves, "You know them?"

Garm shut the door behind them. He nodded towards Meru grandly. Fenrir looked over to the scientist... man she was kind of bossy. His handsome face tweaked into an annoyed look. It softened a little when Meru waved at him happily.

" We were.... hi Meru,... er looking for... um official bussiness," Fenrir began and then realizing he wasn't quite sure what he was going to say decided to stash it under that wonderful, all-inclusive heading of "official bussiness."

His eyes wandered around the room wondering if the chocobo was here or if the wolves had just taken a complete detour to meet their cousin. They were at this momment engaging in a wolf style hello.

" Have you seen a black, featherless, creature somewhat resembling a baby chocobo?" Garm asked smoothly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:50 pm
"Oh, so is that really what it is?" Saerenna asked, then motioned to the place where the birdish thing had crept under. "Please tell me that you're here to take it away." she said with a plead that almost sounded desperate. She pulled up a chair from nearby and flopped into it tiredly. It had been a long day, with way too many surprises for her comfort. At least they hadn't said they were going to confiscate anything important or shut something down...yet.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:29 am
"oh yeah the lil birdie took off under the cabint over there we tried getting it out but the lil guy sorta niped my hand a bit" she said poniting to where the young chocobo was hiding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:39 pm
((O,CAN I JOIN?!?! I WANNA BE A TURK!! TURKS KICKS a**!!)  

Gunslinger Sartana

FuzzWolfie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:58 pm
X~Solar Boy Kal~X
((O,CAN I JOIN?!?! I WANNA BE A TURK!! TURKS KICKS a**!!)

((ooc surprised f course. simply post up a character bio and your good to go! wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 pm
Saerenna
"Oh, so is that really what it is?" Saerenna asked, then motioned to the place where the birdish thing had crept under. "Please tell me that you're here to take it away." she said with a plead that almost sounded desperate. She pulled up a chair from nearby and flopped into it tiredly. It had been a long day, with way too many surprises for her comfort. At least they hadn't said they were going to confiscate anything important or shut something down...yet.

Dawn couldn't help but smirk a little. "I'm sorry." She chortled, trying hard to swallow giggles. "I *snicker* hope he *snort* wasn't too much of a pain." She managed blinking back tears of repressed mirth as the infant chocobo danced around her legs.  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:01 pm
Saerenna waved a hand dissmissively, "Oh no. It only upset one of our most interesting experiments yet, spilled a few things, caused minor injuries..." she said sarcastically, looking at her bandaged arm. "But I'll tell you what. As long as you get it out of here, subdue it, or restrain it or something, I'll forget it ever happened." she said, looking up at the woman who seemed to be most familiar with the animal. "So many unexpected visitors..." she mumbled to her self, "Just how many more are there...?"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff