Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Desert ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

I got closer to Sarah and grabbed the twiser out of my pouch and pulled out the black bullet.
"You're right its not. It looks to me like this bullet contains some sort of chemical inside but the chemical didn't break inside you."

(Ok now I no who's Dr.Longin)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:56 pm
(Yep, i have a thing for doing temporary brain damage or memory loss/tampering with my characters. And Rebecca just happens to be the victim of my latest episode of memory tampering.

But if you're the Doctor, Longin, who is he gonna confuse with Enigma, the assistant?)  

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at it. "Damn..." she said "They wanted me alive. Not good." she said

[[me!]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

"I quite frankly they wanted almost all of us alive." I pulled out another bullet but it was orange.
"I'm gussing each bullet is different but I don't know what they are unless I get some equipment to do so."

(Next time I should slap him JK I wouldn't do that)  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at it and nodded. "Yeah, well Matt used some chemical to knock me out before. I couldn't see right like that, but i would have been unconscious by now if it was that." she says

((lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image

"I'll look at them when we get safe but for now we are just waiting for Steve. I remember Claire once told me about a Steve she met but she said he died. For some reason he reminds me of him."

(BRB Have to eat crying )  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at her then back outside. "Really, what a coinsidence..." she said Sarah reloaded her pistol and cocked it, just incase.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm
mizu walked to sarah. "may i have my gun?..."  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image
Sarah looked at mizu. "Right. here" she said and pulled it out, ut her bloody hands got some blood on it. "Uh, sorry" she said. Then, she saw Lesean coming to the vehicle and climbed in. "Well, ya' finally made it" she says with a smile as he sat down.

((i godmodded lesean cus R a M isn't on in a while))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 pm
mizu cocked the gun and put the safety on "...."  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image
Sarah made her way to him, she put her hands over his on the gun she aimed for him. "Ok, you pull the trigger to shoot, and when you need more ammo you put it in here." she showed him and pulled the clip out. She shoved it back in. "Then you c**k it like this and you're ready to fire." she said with a smile and showed him how to do it. "be carefull though"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 pm
mizu hugged sarah "onee-chan" ^^ (it means sister)  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_
User Image
Sarah hugged him back and winced at her wound, she pulled away. "Good boy" she said and looked outside for more guards. They hadn't opened fired yet. Probly because their chemical bullets wouldn't do much to this armored vehicle.

((Pshhh i know that cool ))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm
mizu looked outside "should i shoot em?" lil mizu readied his gun  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

"No they wouldn't. These bullets as I got a close inspection it would seem these bullets only do harm to organic things. When we find a safe place its possible for me to recreate the bullets and maybe if possible reverse it as well."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff