Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Forbidden Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 am
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Forbidden Forest with my boyfriend, Oz <3
What's on my mind? Let's hope there's no dragon or centaur in here right now
My desire?Snuggle with Oz, duh
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Baby, I can feel your halo"

Lucy shivered lightly when she sensed his lips on her neck, and smirked playfully as he spun her around to kiss her again. She kissed him back with a smile before pulling away, "Not only unicorns. Centaurs, werewolves, Thestrals... Even a giant and a car, apparently!" she concluded with a nod and enthusiastic smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz nodded. "Yeah, enchanted car, I heard that story. Developed a mind of its own. Wonder where a car would go," he mused and started to detach from reality when he glanced down at Lucy. Instead, he smiled and kissed her again. "The moon's almost up. We should start to head back. Don't want to be caught out of bed."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:38 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy listened to Oz and nodded. She didn't really recall the story well, but she was sure that it had something to do with the Whomping Willow. It was likely that she had heard the rumour back in her first year, near the Dark Lake, meeting and making new friends while Eleanor Duke prepared them for the Sorting Ceremony. As for the giant, it was said that he was the old Groundskeeper's half-brother or something. Well, they're just stories, you can never be sure whether it's pure truth or not. Stories can easily be torn apart, just like the muggle game, Chinese whispers. Lu had a vague memory of her past, when she joined the orphanage. People said that her family died in a fire, which destroyed the whole house, and, within a year or so, it was known that her family was abducted by aliens and were sent to Mars to be tested and whatnot. Lost in her thoughts, Lucy slightly winced in surprise as she felt Oz kiss her again, but she shook her thoughts and fears off with a smile as she kissed him back tenderly, "Alright, let's go," she agreed as she took his hand and spun on her heels to start and walk back to the magical school. Although the Gryffindor didn't feel very safe or reassured, she tried to ignore the odd feeling she had about being watched and gazed up thoughtfully at the sky. The blue was darkening up a little, and small white dots were painted over faintly over the dark blue velvet-like sky. The sun was already disappearing idly, being replaced by the faint silhouette of the round moon, "Still looks like cheese to me, she commented with a smirk as she let her eyes wander back to the path before her, making sure that she would not stumble, nor bump into something that she didn't want to meet.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz smiled at her comment about the moon looking like cheese and kissed her neck again, leading her back to the path out of the Forbidden Forest. He glanced behind them when he thought he heard something, but returned his attention to Lucy. Secretly, he slipped his hand into his pocket to grasp his wand just in case.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:39 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

Sigmund crept closer as the two students started to leave the forest. He felt an unnatural energy course through him and looked up at the sky as the moon began to make its appearance. He licked his fangs in anticipation as the moon began to change him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:27 am
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy felt a playful smirk crook onto her lips as she felt Oz plant another sweet kiss on her neck again. The smile turned into a gentle frown as she heard another sound, a faint crack and a sort of - growl, was it? Slightly hesitant, the Gryffindor tugged a hand into her pocket in case something goes wrong. She loved the Forbidden Forest, but right now she was a little bit afraid.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User ImageUser Image

As the full moon crested the horizon, its light washed over Sigmund and the transformation began. He had a crooked, evil smile as his features changed into those of the beast within. He fell to his hands and knees as his body began the rapid change to wolf. Fur appeared where skin once was and a snout took over his face. A long furry tail emerged and at long last, the werewolf's form was complete. He howled, enjoying the hunt, and took off after the students.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz heard the snapping of branches, then something hitting the ground. From the sounds he could make out, he knew what was happening. Hurriedly, he gave Lucy a gentle push. "We better hurry up Lu." However, when he heard the howl, he knew they were too late. "Lucy, run. I'm right behind," he lied. He drew his wand, ready to face the werewolf that was coming after them.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Forbidden Forest with Oz and a werewolf. Yay.
What's on my mind? Holy banshee.
My desire?Help out Oz
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy opened her mouth to ask what was happening, but Oz pushed her lightly, "Wh -" she hesitated before frowning as she got interupted by a loud, blood-chilling howl. She hugged Oz tightly, feeling tears cloud her sight, "Alright, but hurry up." she uttered as she felt her voice broke. She placed a light kiss on his lips before backing away and moving to the border of the forest, away enough from the werewolf. She gulped and hid behind a tree just in case Oz might need help. She pulled out her wand and waited, biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

Sigmund charged towards where the students were and saw that only one remained, the male. Good enough for me, he thought. He leapt up into a tree and then, fangs bared and a bloodlust in his heart, he leapt towards the boy.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz felt the kiss and responded, however, his attention was fully on the werewolf who was after then. After Oz was sure that Lucy was far enough away, he exhaled a deep breath and tracked the werewolf via sound. Finally, he saw it leap onto a tree branch, a shadowy figure in the moonlight. When the creature pounced towards him, he threw himself to the ground and cast the spell expelliarmus.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

The spell hit Sigmund and flipped him over, sending him flying towards a tree. He recovered, however and twisted his agile wolf body, instead hitting the tree with his feet. He propelled off the tree at Oz, his fangs bared and his clawed paws ready to tackle the boy.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:02 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

The werewolf's recovery surprised Oz, as did his tackle attack. The wolf hit Oz in center mass and knocked him off his feet, as well as knocking the wind out of him. He was hit so hard his outer robe came off. Smacking into the ground with the werewolf on top of him, Oz couldn't do much in the way of moving.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:09 am
Sigmund Vulf
Werewolf and Fugitive

User Image

With the boy pinned under the weight of Sigmund's wolf self and unable to move, he snarled, the hunt over. Now, to do the deed. With another snarl, he bit into the boy's side, his fangs shredding through fabric and skin. Blood filled Sigmund's mouth as saliva transferred into the boy's body. Soon, the boy would be one of his kind.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz felt flames shoot through his abdomen when the werewolf sunk his teeth into his side and restrained crying out for fear of alerting Lucy. He felt around for his wand and wrapped his hand around the familiar wood of his trusted wand. Pointing directly at the wolf's face, he said, "Lumos maximo." A blinding light shot out of his wand, directly into the wolf's face.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games